After taking estrogen for three months!

Thanks again for the support everyone!
Just an interesting update. I went for my second laser facial hair removal today and it was fascinating. Laser sparks burnt through my mustache all the way to the roots. It was so painful and intense that most of them actually got uprooted and now I am having fun just wiping away the residue like dead ants.
"
Deadpeng wrote:
Just an interesting update. I went for my second laser facial hair removal today and it was fascinating. Laser sparks burnt through my mustache all the way to the roots. It was so painful and intense that most of them actually got uprooted and now I am having fun just wiping away the residue like dead ants.

Ouch, poor thing but youre hanging in there like a trooper. Gamer girls are tough. :)
Looking forward to seeing your before and after comparison photos!
"
Deadpeng wrote:
Looking forward to seeing your before and after comparison photos!

Not sure if im gonna post any, i value my privacy. Maybe i send you some.
It's not hard to be pretty anonymous on the internet even if you post a pic of yourself. Just use a source that strips all the data from the image, you could even just use a blur on your face if you're that worried. For example: I'm dead sexy I'd post pics anywhere.
anything is everything
Last edited by Manocean on Feb 13, 2017, 3:29:19 PM
"
It's not hard to be pretty anonymous on the internet even if you post a pic of yourself.

This is true but I can understand why someone wouldn't want to. I thought Peng was really brave to post the pics. Not about privacy but some people will attack anyone for anything. Trolls galore. I was happy to see the positive comments rather than some sort of nasty attack(s).
Censored.
"
kolyaboo wrote:
"
It's not hard to be pretty anonymous on the internet even if you post a pic of yourself.

This is true but I can understand why someone wouldn't want to. I thought Peng was really brave to post the pics. Not about privacy but some people will attack anyone for anything. Trolls galore. I was happy to see the positive comments rather than some sort of nasty attack(s).

Peng has been consistently genuine and decent in the forum for a long time, and remained so in this thread. What goes around, comes around.

I suppose most posters are like me in this regard. I don't really care about your gender, I don't care about your biological piping and fittings. If you're making the forum a better place to be - funnier, or more interesting, or more helpful, or just nicer, it's all good.

Not saying the personal story wasn't extremely curious to me, I had never communicated with a person like that before, even indirectly. It's just not as important to me as some other things.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Feb 13, 2017, 4:05:36 PM
"
kolyaboo wrote:
"

The thing is, Peng didn't really have to worry about trolls, because she's cute. How ya gonna troll Deadpeng?
anything is everything
Last edited by Manocean on Feb 13, 2017, 5:39:13 PM
"
Manocean wrote:
"
kolyaboo wrote:
"

The thing is, Peng didn't really have to worry about trolls, because she's cute. How ya gonna troll Deadpeng?

So you would have trolled her if she wasnt cute?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info