After taking estrogen for three months!

You're still technically a man as long as you got a penis between your legs. So are you going to get the surgery done? If this was me, I wouldn't just stop half way. I'd go 100% or 0%.

You'd be setting yourself up for future emotional, and possibly physical trauma if you hit on a straight guy who finds out you have a penis. This is why I highly recommend just getting the surgery done. And if you get the surgery done, don't just go to some random, do some research and find out who the best people in your area are for this surgery. If you can't afford it, make a gofundme page, and you might be surprised how many would donate.
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Feb 2, 2017, 12:34:59 PM
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:
You're still technically a man as long as you got a penis between your legs. So are you going to get the surgery done? If this was me, I wouldn't just stop half way. I'd go 100% or 0%.

You'd be setting yourself up for future emotional, and possibly physical trauma if you hit on a straight guy who finds out you have a penis. This is why I highly recommend just getting the surgery done. And if you get the surgery done, don't just go to some random, do some research and find out who the best people in your area are for this surgery. If you can't afford it, make a gofundme page, and you might be surprised how many would donate.

Shes not a man. Genitals dont determine gender. Stop telling others what to do with their bodies. If a guy cant handle a woman having a dick, thats his problem. Funny how straight guys usually want anal but when a girl has a penis and anal sex is very likely they come up with reasons not to have sex with said girl. Hypocritical.
"
Deadpeng wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
I have decided to stop derailing this thread.

On topic, I can't imagine anyone enjoying wearing a bra. Seems like a nuisance, like having to wear a necktie.

Well bra is just one of the many nuisances being a woman. Our skin is drier, so we need to buy moisturizer. Sanitary pads luckily do not apply to me. We are judged more for wearing the same clothing on two consecutive days, so we have to spend more on clothing. We pick up fat easily so we have to control our diet. Hair conditioner and hair spray are must haves if you do not want your hair to look like a bird nest. It is crazy that my lifestyle swapped overnight together with my transition.

Im not gonna bother with bras too much, i got one and thats pretty much it. I always wore the same shit for a few days and will continue to do so when im on HRT. Im just already the way im gonna be like when i get on hormones.
"
sarahaustin wrote:
straight guys usually want anal
Citation needed.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
sarahaustin wrote:
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:

Shes not a man. Genitals dont determine gender. Stop telling others what to do with their bodies. If a guy cant handle a woman having a dick, thats his problem. Funny how straight guys usually want anal but when a girl has a penis and anal sex is very likely they come up with reasons not to have sex with said girl. Hypocritical.

:)))))
"
sarahaustin wrote:
Genitals dont determine gender.

How about having an uterus or ability to produce eggs or gestate the fetus?
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
morbo wrote:
"
sarahaustin wrote:
Genitals dont determine gender.

How about having an uterus or ability to produce eggs or gestate the fetus?

That would determine sex, not gender.
"
sarahaustin wrote:
"
Deadpeng wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
I have decided to stop derailing this thread.

On topic, I can't imagine anyone enjoying wearing a bra. Seems like a nuisance, like having to wear a necktie.

Well bra is just one of the many nuisances being a woman. Our skin is drier, so we need to buy moisturizer. Sanitary pads luckily do not apply to me. We are judged more for wearing the same clothing on two consecutive days, so we have to spend more on clothing. We pick up fat easily so we have to control our diet. Hair conditioner and hair spray are must haves if you do not want your hair to look like a bird nest. It is crazy that my lifestyle swapped overnight together with my transition.

Im not gonna bother with bras too much, i got one and thats pretty much it. I always wore the same shit for a few days and will continue to do so when im on HRT. Im just already the way im gonna be like when i get on hormones.

Please get more bras next time sister Sarah! It is part of women's hygiene to wear fresh bra everyday!
"
Deadpeng wrote:
"
sarahaustin wrote:
"
Deadpeng wrote:

Please get more bras next time sister Sarah! It is part of women's hygiene to wear fresh bra everyday!

I wait and see how big they end up to put them in a bra. ;)

I find it weird that its still not common for women to be allowed to be topless where men are.
You all should post more transformation pics, it's pretty interesting.

Bailey Jay is my favorite so no h8 on chicks with dix

anything is everything
Last edited by Manocean on Feb 3, 2017, 6:24:41 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info