[2.6] LL Ele Wander Raider ~ Insane clear speed/Shaper/Guardians - 225k Barrage tooltip

"
philophil wrote:
"
KoreanQTXO wrote:

Could someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong? I dont have enough leech for one, and im constantly running out of mana. and i feel too squishy...

Again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Absolutly 0 acc roll on anything n using the wrong pair of glove, u can't use thunderfist n u need enlighten 4 if u want to use empower on mana aura.

If ur using skyforth u have to use a rare pair of glove.

I dunno but its screaming Copy Pasta again, u have for over 200ex of gear but still can't figure basic mechanic in the game such has ACC and Mana vs Leech

(why im more salty with some ppl : when u see ppl using 200ex+ worth of gear u expect them to understand basic n at worst having to explain them how to optimize the build , not how to figure basic mechanic in the game)

Hey thanks for your reply though it was very salty lol! But it was very informative. I recently came back from a 2 year break and sold my old characters stuff to pursue this build. Im still a noob though lol. So youre saying I should get enlighten 4s and more accuracy????

Also yeah IM PLANNing on getting some decent rar gloves with accuracy..
Ingame name: Kimoji
Last edited by KoreanQTXO on Mar 2, 2017, 12:59:57 AM
does someone have a CI tree for this, for a league starter or is it not worth going ci, just LL? if it is doable, then would the item setup be similar, in terms of uniques, coe etc?
Last edited by risko on Mar 2, 2017, 5:33:49 AM
deleted.
Last edited by sudhirking on Mar 2, 2017, 6:42:12 AM
Hi, just tried this build before Legacy starts.

It's really nice - extreme fast and fun to play.
I'm using a rare spell-damage-shield - gives me a nice amount of extra-ES

"
mcarthur wrote:
Hey guys, looking for a build for the upcoming league and this one seems really fun I understand it is expensive to hit the endgame peak but can it be viable as a league starter?

No.
"
risko wrote:
does someone have a CI tree for this, for a league starter or is it not worth going ci, just LL? if it is doable, then would the item setup be similar, in terms of uniques, coe etc?

Actually i was thinking of going CI as well! not only will the gear be much cheaper (use incandescent heart instead), you have more sockets for qol stuff too. I would presume damage output will be lesser but not by a far amount.
[3.0] BLIGHT PACT | Guardians+Shaper Down on a 4l! Budget To Not So Budget | 9k life | Starter Build - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1957148
Last edited by lumosnoxlumo on Mar 2, 2017, 9:43:56 AM
If u consider that 20-25% Less DMG is not that bad then yes CI is a good option for u.

WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS NOT A LEAGUE STARTER BUILD!

For those interested to play this has their mid/end league build, here some tips to help u.

This build (pathfinder version) can only work with Choir Of The Storm unique amulet, so u will need to run breach ALOT to get it. Also with the buff to piscator i sugguest that u use it over any rare wand ( unless u get a triple t1/t2 prefix wand).
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
"
philophil wrote:
If u consider that 20-25% Less DMG is not that bad then yes CI is a good option for u.

WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS NOT A LEAGUE STARTER BUILD!

For those interested to play this has their mid/end league build, here some tips to help u.

This build (pathfinder version) can only work with Choir Of The Storm unique amulet, so u will need to run breach ALOT to get it. Also with the buff to piscator i sugguest that u use it over any rare wand ( unless u get a triple t1/t2 prefix wand).

It is possible to play it as a starter. Just not with KB. You play as archer until merciless dried lake. Get the bow nodes down in the tree like "King of the hill", "lethality", "Primeval Force" and "Fury bolts". You want to grab all available life nodes down there in the tree. Maybe grab the leech from votality void. After that travel higher to the assasin. Grab the life and crit nodes. After that get all the hybrid nodes. With that you should reach merciless dried lake. Now you can get a few items to start with KB. If you have the equipment to do merciless dried lake with KB reskill all bow nodes. Take away the life nodes when your equipment has enough ES. You may want to think about CI, but you can do without. Farm your first exalts to grab a shavs/rest of the gear.

You are not OP from lvl 1 like flame blast totems but it is possible if you know how. I wouldn't recommend it to a beginner.
Last edited by Kunibald on Mar 2, 2017, 12:03:24 PM
I do respect the fact that ur trying to promote te build but seriously its NOT A LEAGUE STARTER BUILD.

If u want to play a wander to start the league i sugguest that u look at the life/wander build in ranger build thread section.

The reason why its a bad league starter is because of how dependent it is on good gear. So if u don't have skyforth u will have to use Valerium ring so u will have Choir/valerium/COE thats a total of -30% lightning and -60%/70% FIRE res. The investment into res gear to make such setup work is retarded. U will always be better starting has life wander n invest abit into it, hell life wander can even farm shaper so its not that bad. Then later when u have more $$$$ u can start thinking about switchting to LL.

Keep in mind that not everyone play the same time n also not everybody know how to generate 30ex after 2 week in league.
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
Very cool build!
I'm curious, how did you level it?
Will you be posting a serious leveling guide anytime soon?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info