[2.6] LL Ele Wander Raider ~ Insane clear speed/Shaper/Guardians - 225k Barrage tooltip

"
Worst_luck wrote:
"
philophil wrote:
Here the current fastest shaper run across all poe:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oG0pNFHhqdA

Sex

lmao
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
"
philophil wrote:
"
Worst_luck wrote:
"
philophil wrote:
Here the current fastest shaper run across all poe:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oG0pNFHhqdA

Sex

lmao

35 million dps on shaper, probably 50 million on normal monsters, more than my FNM..
what are u jewels
Hello Guys,

@OP awesome guide well done!
@Phil WTF xD nothink to add lol

@both

what you guys think about the Char for the new League ( Ofc not as Starter... ) i dont have a problem to reach in the first 2-3 weeks 100-130 ex to build it up. But i think its can be hard to get the needed gear like choir of the storms? Because Breach is not yet full into core game? Or you guys think it will be ez also only with the stones and less breach zones?

would love to try it out before maybe get a punch in 3.0

Thanks in advance for the response.
If ur able to get decent gear has ur saying Choir of the storm won't be a problem since its that rare, n with the possibility of breach stone everyone will run breach so u could even buy 1 for a decent price.
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
Wands got shit on.

11.04 crit down to 9.66 crit at 38% increased crit strike chance.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Mar 3, 2017, 2:25:36 PM
yep retard GGG has usual but bow are 100% fine
You have 3 slot of jewel... which are?
Can you post a tree that doesnt miss half the nods? I really wanna try this, but idk where to go lol, thx!
"
lmaocake wrote:
Can you post a tree that doesnt miss half the nods? I really wanna try this, but idk where to go lol, thx!

Yea

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info