[2.6] LL Ele Wander Raider ~ Insane clear speed/Shaper/Guardians - 225k Barrage tooltip

Not all that high, that was going to be my follow up question (how to get my DPS up), but right now I'm more concerned about survival.

Barrage is around 30k, and KB is 20k (tooltip hideout DPS without charges)

Most of my deaths on ele reflect have been from using KB and were not reflect maps, just a rare mob that had the reflect affix. Also, is there anything else I could do other than use Vinkhtars for mana issues?

Last edited by Zand on Mar 6, 2017, 4:10:58 PM
"
Zand wrote:
Not all that high, that was going to be my follow up question (how to get my DPS up), but right now I'm more concerned about survival.

Barrage is around 30k, and KB is 20k (tooltip hideout DPS without charges)

Most of my deaths on ele reflect have been from using KB and were not reflect maps, just a rare mob that had the reflect affix. Also, is there anything else I could do other than use Vinkhtars for mana issues?

Dude, if you are dealing 20k damage with KB on average you get 900 reflected damage with 75% resists per hit. If you use barrage, you have (30000*0.18*0.25) so around 1.35k reflected dmg per hit, which you should be able to leech back and not die to if you constantly keep hitting.

Reason why you are dying is because you don't have enough leech and didn't take atk damage leech node on tree or aren't using vinktars, use warlords mark on blasph for mana issues & leech problems to be fixed. I don't have mana issues even without vinktars, just follow my guide.

tldr: you don't have enough leech to backup your ES loss after each consequent hit of barrage/KB. Counter intuitively, the more tooltip you get the faster u one-shot reflect rares with less hits, thus making reflect negligible.
Last edited by Worst_luck on Mar 6, 2017, 4:28:28 PM
Which attack leech node are you referring to? Also, any suggestions on increasing DPS?
Last edited by Zand on Mar 6, 2017, 5:16:14 PM
"
Zand wrote:
Which attack leech node are you referring to? Also, any suggestions on increasing DPS?

How will I give you suggestions if your profile is set on private?

I'm referring to vitality void, which you can see on my passive skill tree. It's the only wheel that has anything related to leech on it.
Last edited by Worst_luck on Mar 6, 2017, 5:41:57 PM
Didn't realize profile was set to private, just fixed privacy settings.
you need vinktars to really deal with reflect

mana issues, run vaal clarity with increased duration. gives like 20 seconds of free mana
IGN: Thessarosa
just found this wand....i think i have to craft spell dmg and then play your build lul
!!! Sorry for my "bum english" !!!
Last edited by stexnex on Mar 7, 2017, 9:15:52 AM
"
wasteoftime wrote:

mana issues, run vaal clarity with increased duration. gives like 20 seconds of free mana

Picked up the leech nodes which have resolved the mana issues, even helping with reflect. I'll look into vinktars next though. How useful is Dying Sun? Already have GMP with my KB and I don't think Barrage (being single target attack) will really benefit from the +2 projectiles.
"
Zand wrote:
"
wasteoftime wrote:

Picked up the leech nodes which have resolved the mana issues, even helping with reflect. I'll look into vinktars next though. How useful is Dying Sun? Already have GMP with my KB and I don't think Barrage (being single target attack) will really benefit from the +2 projectiles.

LOL dude ofcourse it will, +2 additional proj on barrage is absolutely game changing.
"
stexnex wrote:
just found this wand....i think i have to craft spell dmg and then play your build lul

Dice wand fam.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info