[2.6] LL Ele Wander Raider ~ Insane clear speed/Shaper/Guardians - 225k Barrage tooltip

"
KoreanQTXO wrote:

Could someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong? I dont have enough leech for one, and im constantly running out of mana. and i feel too squishy...

Either have legacy vinktars or have one single point in the Essence Sap or Spirit void cluster(worked for me at least).
"
KoreanQTXO wrote:

Could someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong? I dont have enough leech for one, and im constantly running out of mana. and i feel too squishy...

Again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Absolutly 0 acc roll on anything n using the wrong pair of glove, u can't use thunderfist n u need enlighten 4 if u want to use empower on mana aura.

If ur using skyforth u have to use a rare pair of glove.

I dunno but its screaming Copy Pasta again, u have for over 200ex of gear but still can't figure basic mechanic in the game such has ACC and Mana vs Leech

(why im more salty with some ppl : when u see ppl using 200ex+ worth of gear u expect them to understand basic n at worst having to explain them how to optimize the build , not how to figure basic mechanic in the game)
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
Last edited by philophil on Mar 1, 2017, 4:21:43 PM
what about jewels ? can u link me the kind of jewels that are ideal for this ? =x ty
"
philophil wrote:
Those are the jewels i use, optimized roll for dmg:

There u have them the jewel that are ideal for the build
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
For u Nephalim a updated T16 run with my new gear.

https://youtu.be/5Es20b6f5f0
"
philophil wrote:
For u Nephalim a updated T16 run with my new gear.

https://youtu.be/5Es20b6f5f0

Nice one man, you should probably redo without those annoying bubble mobs slowing you do.

Can you hit f1 to display your fps graph during run? I noticed my fps dropped as low as 10-20 during active play on this build.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
mcarthur wrote:
Hey guys, looking for a build for the upcoming league and this one seems really fun I understand it is expensive to hit the endgame peak but can it be viable as a league starter?

Well, you would need to level as a bow character and switch to this build later on. It is possible without leveling items but I highly doubt is fun. I would start with something rly simple as Flameblast totems. Get currency, buy the exensiv required items and leveling gear (even with leveling gear I'd recommend to play it as a bow character). I tried leveling a bow character in the few past days. As long as you drop a nice ele bow with lots of flat ele dmg you are good to go, but without it ... it feels so bad even my guild mates hated me for so much flame in our teampspeak. I just hated it.
Last edited by Kunibald on Mar 1, 2017, 6:48:29 PM
"
philophil wrote:
"
KoreanQTXO wrote:

Again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Absolutly 0 acc roll on anything n using the wrong pair of glove, u can't use thunderfist n u need enlighten 4 if u want to use empower on mana aura.

If ur using skyforth u have to use a rare pair of glove.

I dunno but its screaming Copy Pasta again, u have for over 200ex of gear but still can't figure basic mechanic in the game such has ACC and Mana vs Leech

(why im more salty with some ppl : when u see ppl using 200ex+ worth of gear u expect them to understand basic n at worst having to explain them how to optimize the build , not how to figure basic mechanic in the game)

rofl... to be clear... i threw together this build in like an hour, all with gear I had lying around... I was 60 fire res low, no acc, and still using HH. I had not even began to test the build before asking questions - it is called being EFFICIENT. I was only asking questions about your build specifically because there is no guide for it.

Also, to be clear, most guides are designed to be copied pasta'd LOL.

With all of that said, I will say that you are extremely helpful. I can see how it can be annoying. However, it is your choice to be here and to help. There is no reason to be rude.
well my char isn't named Saltycroissant for nothing ;)

Ok joke aside, i would have like to know before u post everything, that u just putted it together n didn't test anything. Im so used to ppl who test n play a bad build for a week before asking for help, my bad for assuming that.

Note to everyone about Accuracy: if u have low accuracy u will have issue with mana 100% sure cuz u will miss ur target then miss also the leech. The more u have the less it can happen so the better u will sustain.
Last edited by philophil on Mar 1, 2017, 10:03:47 PM
vaal clarity is the answer to all mana issues
IGN: Thessarosa

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info