[2.6] LL Ele Wander Raider ~ Insane clear speed/Shaper/Guardians - 225k Barrage tooltip

"
Nephalim wrote:
Are you not able to burst down a guardian fast enough with 200,000 paper dps? Numbers are great but so are in game results.

^ This

If you're really looking for single-target then look at my fire-nova miner guide which has around 15 million DPS on an 11k tooltip.

Barrage tooltip itself is inaccurate and it's just completely impractical to compare yourself to others if you can do all content just fine like I did with 150k, assuming you're not trying to show off.
"
Nephalim wrote:
"
widowmaikr wrote:
"
Nephalim wrote:
Are you not able to burst down a guardian fast enough with 200,000 paper dps? Numbers are great but so are in game results.

I just started building my char last night. I have not tested it. I was just curious why my dps was so far of from Phil's. I was not sure if I was doing something wrong. I still need to make sure I am resist capped, and get more accuracy.

However, last night I was struggling with both leeching life and mana. Does anyone have any suggestions? I could run curst on hit and either warlords or assassins. I was trying to run the build how Phil does, though.

It just doesn't seem like another (I have 1) level 4 empower, and a couple more level 21 gems would account for twice the damage. It could be the the gems, jewels, wand, and extra passives combined amount to such a huge increase in damage, but I am not sure.

Neph, can you take a look at my build and tell me what you think I should prioritize. I am just trying to make this build on a whim. Thanks.

Last night I crafted

I only multimodd'ed the 94% spell damage wand out of curiosity.

I am able to burst down phoenix with 200,000 dps with full buffs in about 4 to 5 seconds. In hideout I think I have something modest like 60,000. For you to feel 200,000 in hideout is strange to me.

I think my hideout dps was 58,000 on KB without any flasks up. I never said 200,000. But, Phil says his hideout dps is 140-150,000 which seems strange to me. That is what I am trying to figure out.

Neph do you have any suggestions for my build? As far as gearing or passive tree. I know I need to fix jewels, some resists, and accuracy, but what would you focus on? What should I fix.
"
Worst_luck wrote:
"
Nephalim wrote:

^ This

If you're really looking for single-target then look at my fire-nova miner guide which has around 15 million DPS on an 11k tooltip.

Barrage tooltip itself is inaccurate and it's just completely impractical to compare yourself to others if you can do all content just fine like I did with 150k, assuming you're not trying to show off.

Again, just so everyone knows, I was not complaining about anything. I was trying to figure out how my damage was so far off from Phils, comparing both of our gear.

Worst_Luck, for the gear I currently have, do you think I should respec to your tree or make adjustments and stay with Phils?
With your build clearly you need accuracy on one if not both rings since most of your slots are uniques.

Also, diamond rings > opal rings in terms of both utility and raw dps.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Feb 27, 2017, 2:55:33 PM
https://youtu.be/sxgplOs4dAA

Here's a quick video to show that im not cheating number that i give with some HH mod. Also i forgot to showcase what happen when u remove ACC but i think that its been said enough time how important it is.

So has u can see Jewels do matters alot n that flask that i started to use for shaper give a extra 15K dmg fully buff.

Edit: major edit in fact XD Breach item has arrived
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
Last edited by philophil on Feb 27, 2017, 8:01:41 PM
How do you sustain your mana? I seem to have issues with keep my mana up even when using vinktar and atziris
i don't have any issue at all vinktar is more then enough just make sure u have enlighten 4 so u have enough man to cast twice or even 3 time w/o running out of mana
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
"
philophil wrote:
i don't have any issue at all vinktar is more then enough just make sure u have enlighten 4 so u have enough man to cast twice or even 3 time w/o running out of mana

two enlighten 4 gems only gave me 50 more mana, which is not enough for 2 kb's
Remove empower from a link on ur mana n u should be fine then. But thats a weird issue tho. ur also probably low lvl don't copy pasta everything u see if ur not the same lvl n also u probably won't be able to use the exact same tree (this apply to everyone). Its not because i have this setup that, it will be the best for u, always take 5 min to think n try to solve problem urself thats how u will learn the most.
"
philophil wrote:
Remove empower from a link on ur mana n u should be fine then. But thats a weird issue tho. ur also probably low lvl don't copy pasta everything u see if ur not the same lvl n also u probably won't be able to use the exact same tree (this apply to everyone). Its not because i have this setup that, it will be the best for u, always take 5 min to think n try to solve problem urself thats how u will learn the most.

Yes, you are exactly correct! I am missing 10 passives compared to you. I also think that has a lot to do with the damage difference, too!

I appreciate that you always respond and are willing to help out!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info