[2.6] LL Ele Wander Raider ~ Insane clear speed/Shaper/Guardians - 225k Barrage tooltip

"
widowmaikr wrote:
"
philophil wrote:
Remove empower from a link on ur mana n u should be fine then. But thats a weird issue tho. ur also probably low lvl don't copy pasta everything u see if ur not the same lvl n also u probably won't be able to use the exact same tree (this apply to everyone). Its not because i have this setup that, it will be the best for u, always take 5 min to think n try to solve problem urself thats how u will learn the most.

Yes, you are exactly correct! I am missing 10 passives compared to you. I also think that has a lot to do with the damage difference, too!

I appreciate that you always respond and are willing to help out!

You guys always post when it's like 5 am my time xD
Sry that it was u who got that answer from me but my last comment really apply to everyone .

When u make a build make sure to adapt the tree/gear to ur budget. Also having less dmg then me is totally fine even if u spended 100ex+ on the build has long has its achieving the 2 goal the build is designed for: clearspeed/boss killing

Has i showed in my previous video what ppl seem to forget the most is how good jewels are. They can make a build going from OKish to Verygood.
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
Last edited by philophil on Feb 28, 2017, 5:01:47 PM
Well thats a goodthing Worstluck u cover a time where i cannot answer question so this thread always have someone up to help others.
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
Here's a updated Shaper run with the neww gear: https://youtu.be/yWpwp4ydeRk

If im getting bored of next league or in 3.0.0 ill try to run shaper under 4 min. But i think that speedrun is decent enough.

Could u link it on the build guide worstluck has the reference for shaper run for this build, and also upodate my tooltip screenshot since ive pass the 400K
Last edited by philophil on Feb 28, 2017, 6:02:47 PM
You should add your 6L Shavs swap KB setup to the main page (GMP, ICS, AoE, WED, ALD) under Gem Links. It's one of those "I'm Rich QoL" things worth noting.

NiceBuild(TM)
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
Oh u mean that +1% max res shav :
"
philophil wrote:
Oh u mean that +1% max res shav :

hey phil wats ur crit chance now with new wand. thanks
IGN: Thessarosa
I was crit cap before with the master craft crit but i had more crit on the tree. With my new crit chance roll i respected even more crit ( now have a total of 50% inc crit on tree) n im currently at 92%.
Hey guys, looking for a build for the upcoming league and this one seems really fun I understand it is expensive to hit the endgame peak but can it be viable as a league starter?
IGN: McA_ArcTrap

Could someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong? I dont have enough leech for one, and im constantly running out of mana. and i feel too squishy...
Ingame name: Kimoji

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info