Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[2.6] LL Ele Wander Raider ~ Insane clear speed/Shaper/Guardians - 225k Barrage tooltip

"
philophil wrote:
Holy moly man

Sry to say but u will have so dumpster/sale some ring cuz u have 0 accuracy on ur gear. Ur chance to hit must be terrible.

Also to reach that kind of dmg u will have to sacrifice ur HH n get all empower 4 n aura lvl 21 n get a much better wand n jewel. I would expect ppl to be able to achieve 250-300k on high end league gear.

I am just trying to throw this together. I am just concerned with the hideout dps for the moment. I have tried several wands. Some with over 100% spell power, 35 crit, and attack speed. Still not close. I added a level 4 empower and it barely increased my dps.

What is your hideout dps? Just with auras and golem up. No flasks?
"
widowmaikr wrote:
"
philophil wrote:
Holy moly man

Sry to say but u will have so dumpster/sale some ring cuz u have 0 accuracy on ur gear. Ur chance to hit must be terrible.

Also to reach that kind of dmg u will have to sacrifice ur HH n get all empower 4 n aura lvl 21 n get a much better wand n jewel. I would expect ppl to be able to achieve 250-300k on high end league gear.

I am just trying to throw this together. I am just concerned with the hideout dps for the moment. I have tried several wands. Some with over 100% spell power, 35 crit, and attack speed. Still not close. I added a level 4 empower and it barely increased my dps.

What is your hideout dps? Just with auras and golem up. No flasks?

It does not increase your dps rly strong because you simply don't hit. No accuracy no dmg. Get accuracy!
My barrage HO dps with my new setup: replace added lightning by slow proj is 140K-150K don't remember exactly

And yes accuracy matters alot more then u think ;)
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
Last edited by philophil on Feb 27, 2017, 9:32:46 AM
What I am saying is that accuracy does not affect tooltip dps. I am wondering why my tooltip dps is so far off.

I understand I need to get more accuracy and resist. First, I am trying to figure out where the biggest upgrades will be. Phil said it would be rings with accuracy and also dropping the HH for a better belt. I also need good jewels.

However, as far as damage goes, why is it so far off?
"
widowmaikr wrote:
What I am saying is that accuracy does not affect tooltip dps. I am wondering why my tooltip dps is so far off.

I understand I need to get more accuracy and resist. First, I am trying to figure out where the biggest upgrades will be. Phil said it would be rings with accuracy and also dropping the HH for a better belt. I also need good jewels.

Accuracy affects your dps, furthermore it is checked twice on crit strike chance.

The in game menu only checks it twice so your true crit is acc X in game crit.
If your in game crit = 80% but your acc = 80%, then your true crit is actually only 64%!!!!
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Feb 27, 2017, 1:35:58 PM
"
widowmaikr wrote:

u should consider that im using what is probably the best COE wand in the game n that i have 4 dmg stats on all my jewel execpt 1 that has a ES mod n they are all divined to near perfection. For the rest of my gear nearly all the gem are 21 and im using near perfect ring/glove (for this build).

So even if u only have 50% of my dmg i would say that ur doing very well considering what 200K barrage is.
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
"
philophil wrote:
"
widowmaikr wrote:

u should consider that im using what is probably the best COE wand in the game n that i have 4 dmg stats on all my jewel execpt 1 that has a ES mod n they are all divined to near perfection. For the rest of my gear nearly all the gem are 21 and im using near perfect ring/glove (for this build).

So even if u only have 50% of my dmg i would say that ur doing very well considering what 200K barrage is.

Awesome, okay! I am going to try to min/max it I think.
Are you not able to burst down a guardian fast enough with 200,000 paper dps? Numbers are great but so are in game results.
"
Nephalim wrote:
Are you not able to burst down a guardian fast enough with 200,000 paper dps? Numbers are great but so are in game results.

I just started building my char last night. I have not tested it. I was just curious why my dps was so far of from Phil's. I was not sure if I was doing something wrong. I still need to make sure I am resist capped, and get more accuracy.

However, last night I was struggling with both leeching life and mana. Does anyone have any suggestions? I could run curst on hit and either warlords or assassins. I was trying to run the build how Phil does, though.

It just doesn't seem like another (I have 1) level 4 empower, and a couple more level 21 gems would account for twice the damage. It could be the the gems, jewels, wand, and extra passives combined amount to such a huge increase in damage, but I am not sure.

Neph, can you take a look at my build and tell me what you think I should prioritize. I am just trying to make this build on a whim. Thanks.

Last night I crafted

The one my character has equipped provides the most damage by a good bit. I only multimodd'ed the 94% spell damage wand out of curiosity.

All in all, where do I need to focus?
Last edited by widowmaikr on Feb 27, 2017, 2:31:53 PM
"
widowmaikr wrote:
"
Nephalim wrote:

I just started building my char last night. I have not tested it. I was just curious why my dps was so far of from Phil's. I was not sure if I was doing something wrong. I still need to make sure I am resist capped, and get more accuracy.

However, last night I was struggling with both leeching life and mana. Does anyone have any suggestions? I could run curst on hit and either warlords or assassins. I was trying to run the build how Phil does, though.

It just doesn't seem like another (I have 1) level 4 empower, and a couple more level 21 gems would account for twice the damage. It could be the the gems, jewels, wand, and extra passives combined amount to such a huge increase in damage, but I am not sure.

Neph, can you take a look at my build and tell me what you think I should prioritize. I am just trying to make this build on a whim. Thanks.

Last night I crafted

I only multimodd'ed the 94% spell damage wand out of curiosity.

I am able to burst down phoenix with 200,000 dps with full buffs in about 4 to 5 seconds. In hideout I think I have something modest like 60,000. For you to feel 200,000 in hideout is strange to me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info