[2.6] LL Ele Wander Raider ~ Insane clear speed/Shaper/Guardians - 225k Barrage tooltip

Actually im suprised to see how much ppl like this build. Ur probably right on the CHEAP wand side...
I just hope this build won't get nerf by GGG in 3.0.0. Because i designed it to be viable for more then 1 patch AKA not abusing double dipping.

But yes those nice high spell dmg spell/hybrid spell have jumped in price since the release of this build guide n im not talking about the COE+2 barrage proj price.

But really all u need is COE/shav/any imbued wand with high spelldmg
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
i really hope es/vp nerf wont fuk this
IGN: Thessarosa
All ES VP builds will be affected in 3.0, it's just a matter of how hard.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
How does this compare to Assassin LA/Barrage?

I like Barrage and want to try a build with it.
livejamie
has soon has the new tree come out ill post a updated version that will probably include the new change to lightning pen node.

(heavy lightning pen variant for the build in progress) soon.....

Edit:

Finaly managed to get 1 crit chance roll after 40ex, but ill call it finished since its not t1 prefix i won't go beyond this.
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
Last edited by philophil on Feb 25, 2017, 1:14:48 AM
"
philophil wrote:
has soon has the new tree come out ill post a updated version that will probably include the new change to lightning pen node.

Edit:

Finaly managed to get 1 crit chance roll after 40ex, but ill call it finished since its not t1 prefix i won't go beyond this.

I'll post an updated version including the new arcing blows and pen.
"
philophil wrote:

Edit:

Sweet jesus, that might be the best CoE wand I've seen to date.

Did you plug this in path of building to see the gain from your older wand?
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
No i didn't, finished it at 1AM n i was busy for the next day. And im lazy but i can tell u that ive gone up to 414K fully buffed barrage now.

Also ive changed my tree since i don't need has much crit to be crit cap, with this new crit chance roll. I even gained 8% lightning pen on top of the total dmg gain. I hope that next tree will be similar.
Last edited by philophil on Feb 25, 2017, 7:15:48 PM
"
philophil wrote:
No i didn't, finished it at 1AM n i was busy for the next day. And im lazy but i can tell u that ive gone up to 414K fully buffed barrage now.

Also ive changed my tree since i don't need has much crit to be crit cap, with this new crit chance roll. I even gained 8% lightning pen on top of the total dmg gain. I hope that next tree will be similar.

Phil what do you do for barrage? I am sure it has been mentioned in this thread somewhere, but I am not sure where.

Thanks so much. Also, sick wand!!!

Also can you check my gear out... i do not seem to be even remotely close to you with this gear. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks

Last edited by widowmaikr on Feb 26, 2017, 9:37:11 PM
Holy moly man

Sry to say but u will have so dumpster/sale some ring cuz u have 0 accuracy on ur gear. Ur chance to hit must be terrible.

Also to reach that kind of dmg u will have to sacrifice ur HH n get all empower 4 n aura lvl 21 n get a much better wand n jewel. I would expect ppl to be able to achieve 250-300k on high end league gear.
Last edited by philophil on Feb 26, 2017, 9:14:50 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info