Sony servers are restarting now. They should be back up in approximately .
Sony servers are undergoing maintenance. Some features will be unavailable.

[2.6] LL Ele Wander Raider ~ Insane clear speed/Shaper/Guardians - 225k Barrage tooltip

"
Decorus wrote:

Just bought this for 1.5 ex.
Since the prefix lock is 2ex, i assumed this would be a nice deal.
The correct way to go would be to multimod, crit, spelldamage and attackspeed, correct?
Thanks in advance for any help.

Yes, That is a great wand.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
Decorus wrote:

Just bought this for 1.5 ex.
Since the prefix lock is 2ex, i assumed this would be a nice deal.
The correct way to go would be to multimod, crit, spelldamage and attackspeed, correct?
Thanks in advance for any help.

You got that for 1.5 ex? Lucky man :)

Spell dmg, crit and attack speed, you got it right!

Grats on nice wand
"
Nephalim wrote:
Yes, That is a great wand.

Since I'm mostly lurking on the Forums, thanks for your helpful tips, helped me out a lot as a new player.
"
slickepinnen wrote:
You got that for 1.5 ex? Lucky man :)

Spell dmg, crit and attack speed, you got it right!

Grats on nice wand

Thanks, couldn't believe it was online for more than a day, but the seller had it in a stash tab called "SCAM", so maybe that scared off some potential buyers, lol.
22% increased Elemental Damage
Adds 25 to 42 Fire Damage to Attacks P?
28% increased Lightning Damage??
+75 to maximum Life P1
+45% to Fire Resistance S2
crafted+7% to all Elemental Resistances

Hey, im currenctly looking for a ring, which was harder then I initially tought. Im lacking 35% fire res to cap, thats why it's so hard I guess. This ring looks decent, but its 2ex. Do you think its worth it? I could ofcourse scrape the 7% ele res and craft max energy shield.

Thanks in advance.
Is the tree of the pathfinder version any different from the raider version? wanted to check philo's tree and jewels, but he set his profile to private, thanks anyways
"
Stratic wrote:
22% increased Elemental Damage
Adds 25 to 42 Fire Damage to Attacks P?
28% increased Lightning Damage??
+75 to maximum Life P1
+45% to Fire Resistance S2
crafted+7% to all Elemental Resistances

Hey, im currenctly looking for a ring, which was harder then I initially tought. Im lacking 35% fire res to cap, thats why it's so hard I guess. This ring looks decent, but its 2ex. Do you think its worth it? I could ofcourse scrape the 7% ele res and craft max energy shield.

Thanks in advance.

imo 2 ex too much
Alright, I'm back with a new passive tree and items. Sitting on 48k barrage dps and 36.6k KB dps in hideout. List of what I know I can improve:

Spoiler

Wrath/Discipline lvl 21, Empower lvl 4
Rare gloves with ES, resists and attackspeed, accuracy because apparently that more dps?
Energy from Within Jewel for more ES

My passive tree might be a bit funky because I'm running 7 auras (HoI, HoT, Wrath, Disc, Haste, Anger, Purity of Elements).

Any obvious things that one of you might be able to point out which would increase my dps by bunchs? Are the rings decent enought for 2x %ES crafts? Why is it that rare gloves with Accuracy and Attack speed are considered a dps gain? Any gem link suggestions?

I'm a Pathfinder btw.

Last edited by Geobruh on Apr 6, 2017, 6:29:43 PM
I can stack a 7th aura but leaves me with 133 mana. Is that to little? I have .4 mana leech from attacks
This a good wand to multimod?
"
iMythic wrote:
This a good wand to multimod?

No, it has just one desired T1 prefix. I think something like T2 Lightning T2 Fire (or T1 Cold) would easily outperform this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info