[2.6] LL Ele Wander Raider ~ Insane clear speed/Shaper/Guardians - 225k Barrage tooltip

"
philophil wrote:
"
Kagwang wrote:
"
philophil wrote:
lmao the matter is that ppl all take dmg node first because they all want the op dmg, sure it suck early but ive always sugguest to play it when u reach 92-93. At that lvl u can take ES/dmg node n at that point its where the build shiny the most. So u can go somewhere else with ur negativity.

just a query how do u handle 7k es in a bunch of porcupines? and the essences i find it tedious to remove KB to barrage. i understand this build is built for for bosses guardians / shapers.

but shit when u run leaguestone with warbands and monsters from beyond. omg i cant switch from KB to barrage quick. of course am talking normal mapping where there are lots of intereactions where u need
barrage for tanky exiles. just difficult to switch around. essences with porcupines. dang 7k es is not enough.

At my level of gear nothing matter really im not bringing my Barrage 6L swap with me in map (unless its shaper/uber atziri or t16 boss). And 7K ES is enough has ive said multiple time to tank t16 attac k from boss/uber atziri/shaper. Ur playing a vinktar build, the insane leech make it so this build can survive alot of things ( also the insane dmg help alot).

what about bameth/abaxoth popping up out of nowhere?
"
philophil wrote:
So ill post my gear for the last time cuz ppl can't look at previous page.

For the tooltip warrior reading this thread:

Barrage in HO (golem/aura): 132K
Barrage buffed (golem/aura/flask/charge/bloodrage): 347K
Barrage fully buffed AKA shaper fight tooltip (golem/aura/Flask/charge/bloodrage/vaal haste): 373K

EDIT: for my shaper video ill repost another where i swap for KB in the minion racing part where i was running only barrage ive managed to run it under 5 min on average this way. Also still missing helm enchant so i have to wait the one i have in breach league to come to STD so the kill should be abit faster after that.

whats the 4th gem in ur gloves? theres only 3 gems

have u tried 3 bosses at the end of map. i think barrage can only handle 1 boss at a time.
this is my old old setup far from what im using now, also Bameth lol ALL mob/boss doesn't matter to me, u can name them all if u want.

N im taling about my KB setup, im only using barrage vs t16 boss/shaper.
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
Last edited by philophil on Apr 7, 2017, 7:28:44 AM
"
philophil wrote:
this is my old old setup far from what im using now, also Bameth lol ALL mob/boss doesn't matter to me, u can name them all if u want.

thanks. appreciate it.

so whats your latest setup gem links / gear so we can follow ur LL build. coz now its set to private.

thanks a lot.
"
Kagwang wrote:
"
philophil wrote:

thanks. appreciate it.

so whats your latest setup gem links / gear so we can follow ur LL build. coz now its set to private.

thanks a lot.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1879693 for his gear dump which should help a bit although there isn't a tree. I'm assuming its pretty close to what its been though, maybe a few minor changes
Last edited by BadBuild on Apr 7, 2017, 8:01:51 AM
omg omg omg,in first try

One question this wand can be used in end game? or are better upgrade this?
Hi! I'm a relatively new player ~50 hours trying your build and I want to know whether this jewel is worth using.

It didn't end up in your build, so obviously I assume there are some cons.

Thanks in advance!
"
BadBuild wrote:
"
Kagwang wrote:
"
philophil wrote:

thanks. appreciate it.

thanks a lot.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1879693 for his gear dump which should help a bit although there isn't a tree. I'm assuming its pretty close to what its been though, maybe a few minor changes

Wow for the first time someone was smart enough to look out for it instead of annoying me in game with question!!!!!!!!
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
Last edited by philophil on Apr 7, 2017, 2:26:25 PM
Any chance at a lvl 90 tree for this? Not sure what to prioritize in the tree by that point.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info