[2.6] LL Ele Wander Raider ~ Insane clear speed/Shaper/Guardians - 225k Barrage tooltip

Alright and wand needs to only have 2 mods on it to mastercraft? or can it have 3 like the one i posted above
Since this is probably the most popular elemental wander thread, and I learned a lot from here, I wanted to share my (quite extreme) variation of the concept. I might post an own guide in the appropriate subforum eventually (to the authors: please feel free to tell me to GTFO and I'll remove this post ;)).

Basically, I felt that the clear speed and DPS of this build (and similar variants) is more than sufficient, but that survivability is a pretty big issue with often less than 6.5k ES (absent godly gear and lvl 95+). Also, as a casual gamer I dislike to furiously mash buttons constantly (for spamming flasks), so going Pathfinder was no option for me. Finally, since we have to run Barrage for single target and Kinetic Blast for general clearing, gem slots are a scarce resource, which makes going CI attractive in my eyes. With appropriate gear that counteracts this, I think that the loss in DPS can be bearable, while survivability is greatly improved.

TLDR: Here is my Gladiator(!) version with 41% block + spell block when taking damage. Current Barrage tooltip in hideout is 69k, Kinetic Blast 42k, and I have 9.7k ES (resists capped apart from 1% cold res). Add 3 frenzy + 3 power charges while mapping. I blew all of my ~25 Ex budget for this (only had the shield and Chayula in the beginning), so currently I'm saving up for Dying Sun.

Tree (lvl 91): https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQCAAaLBx4JMwmgCiYNfA5DDkgPxBEvEVARlhR1FLAVIBXXGYoZtBnXGo8bJR1PIOMj0ySdKgsqOCsKLL8s6S0fLYMvbzBbNbk7fD3iRnFI7klRS65OKlZjWbxbr13yX2pfsF_aYlps2GznbRlvJ2-ecFJwu3Nwdwd_xoIegwmExYauhrOHE4nTjDaPYI_6kyeVIJUulwaaYZpqmy2btZykn4ihL6KjpMKnK60ztAy4yr54voq-p8HzwnPCjsM6xKLFKMfKyUTKSsrTzV_OcNDQ0TbTftkT2VvdDd-Y4izpAuq67BjvevDV9lv2o_ba9uf4ofsJ?accountName=habkor&characterName=Mordacae

Gear:

With Skyforth + an appropriate DPS amulet, the boot enchant, and corrupted lvl 21 gems, >100k hideout DPS with Barrage should easily be possible according to PoB.

Happy about any suggestions!
"
iMythic wrote:
Alright and wand needs to only have 2 mods on it to mastercraft? or can it have 3 like the one i posted above

You just need one open suffix to craft "Prefixes cannot be changed".

So you are looking for an Imbued Wand with 2 good prefixes (T1+T1/T2), one open prefix, and one open suffix.
Can you post a video of it in a high tier map? Im curious how effective the explosions are in increasing clear speed.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
Nephalim wrote:
Can you post a video of it in a high tier map? Im curious how effective the explosions are in increasing clear speed.

I think they are quite amazing, in particular with high mob density. I started with the build in mid Breach league, and once everything was up and running, Breaches were just a huge splatterfest (and so much fun).

I'm currently at a conference, so unfortunately won't be able to post a video before mid next week.
So this would be a good wand to mastercraft then?
"
iMythic wrote:
So this would be a good wand to mastercraft then?

That's only T2+T3, so I wouldn't do it personally.
"
habkor wrote:
Since this is probably the most popular elemental wander thread, and I learned a lot from here, I wanted to share my (quite extreme) variation of the concept. I might post an own guide in the appropriate subforum eventually (to the authors: please feel free to tell me to GTFO and I'll remove this post ;)).

Basically, I felt that the clear speed and DPS of this build (and similar variants) is more than sufficient, but that survivability is a pretty big issue with often less than 6.5k ES (absent godly gear and lvl 95+). Also, as a casual gamer I dislike to furiously mash buttons constantly (for spamming flasks), so going Pathfinder was no option for me. Finally, since we have to run Barrage for single target and Kinetic Blast for general clearing, gem slots are a scarce resource, which makes going CI attractive in my eyes. With appropriate gear that counteracts this, I think that the loss in DPS can be bearable, while survivability is greatly improved.

TLDR: Here is my Gladiator(!) version with 41% block + spell block when taking damage. Current Barrage tooltip in hideout is 69k, Kinetic Blast 42k, and I have 9.7k ES (resists capped apart from 1% cold res). Add 3 frenzy + 3 power charges while mapping. I blew all of my ~25 Ex budget for this (only had the shield and Chayula in the beginning), so currently I'm saving up for Dying Sun.

Tree (lvl 91): https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQCAAaLBx4JMwmgCiYNfA5DDkgPxBEvEVARlhR1FLAVIBXXGYoZtBnXGo8bJR1PIOMj0ySdKgsqOCsKLL8s6S0fLYMvbzBbNbk7fD3iRnFI7klRS65OKlZjWbxbr13yX2pfsF_aYlps2GznbRlvJ2-ecFJwu3Nwdwd_xoIegwmExYauhrOHE4nTjDaPYI_6kyeVIJUulwaaYZpqmy2btZykn4ihL6KjpMKnK60ztAy4yr54voq-p8HzwnPCjsM6xKLFKMfKyUTKSsrTzV_OcNDQ0TbTftkT2VvdDd-Y4izpAuq67BjvevDV9lv2o_ba9uf4ofsJ?accountName=habkor&characterName=Mordacae

Gear:

With Skyforth + an appropriate DPS amulet, the boot enchant, and corrupted lvl 21 gems, >100k hideout DPS with Barrage should easily be possible according to PoB.

Happy about any suggestions!

Dude you forgot to use a shock removal flask for Vinktar's
(current)->>>

IN LSC if anyone is looking for EW curse on hit. I went a little science happy!

the EW on hit is amazing (imo)
Last edited by Kumabear032 on Apr 7, 2017, 1:03:40 AM

Here are my gears. However i only have 154k dmg with all buff aura and power charges. Im doing the pathfinder version, i wonder how can i get more dps......:( i follow the pathfinder version used empower in the gem links too, but barrage dont even do more that 100k dmg.........kind of sad. I wish to know the proper set up of gem links with empower .. thz a lot. how many empwer and enlighten do i need? XD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info