[2.6] LL Ele Wander Raider ~ Insane clear speed/Shaper/Guardians - 225k Barrage tooltip

"
Asnas wrote:

Hi can u give me some help what i should change to improve my gear?
I m at 6.9k ES and 68K Barrage DPS in HO with Auras and Golem.
THX

I would change thunderfist to a pair of rare gloves to get some increased Es and Barrage DPS, imo focus on strong suffixes. Also getting a ring which you can craft + % es on goes a long way.

"
Kagwang wrote:

am using 2 shavs. one for kinetic and one for barrage. am using rare gloves. if i want o put KB on my
rare gloves what would be the gem link? and if so, does it have more dps than using thunderfist.?
if u use thunderfist then u loose lots of ES.

I am using these gloves which gives me more barrage dps than thunderfist. KB damage will go down a bit compared to thunderfist but it's hardly noticable in maps. I'd run KB - GMP - WED - Inc crit strikes, unless you got Choir of the storm + Skyfourth in which case I would run Inc crit damage. Having decent KB crit feels essential to shatter etc.

Last edited by slickepinnen on Apr 5, 2017, 11:59:48 AM
"

@philo, wrost_luck and ppl with knowledge: Is 1 Accuracy roll enough, like 300 +?

Personally I only got accuracy on one item except CoE, which is my gloves that have about 370. That togheter with either Acuity or wand Wheel along with Ice golem gets me to 90.5%
im running the lighting golem like Worst_Luck, is it better to switch to the Ice one?
"
im running the lighting golem like Worst_Luck, is it better to switch to the Ice one?

imo ice is better. Getting accuracy on 2 pieces will be very expensive. Further base wand crit is nerfed and getting decent crit rating kind of relies on either Choir and/or diamond rings (which are though to come by). Both these issues are mitigated with ice golem.

Lightning golem only provides attack speed, which is far easier to get from tree, jewels etc.

my two cents. :)
Could anybody check my gear? My passive tree is slightly different than this guides, and I use skyforth. My damage is kinda low. In town, its 20k Barrage, 19k KB. In hideout with auras and ice golem, its on 36k Barrage, 37k KB. I just dont understand how people get 80-200k dps on their barrage? What am I missing, I have been looking at almost everything to figure out how people scale so hard damage.

Char name is: RightClickToWin
Last edited by Geobruh on Apr 5, 2017, 1:33:59 PM
"
Geobruh wrote:
Could anybody check my gear? My passive tree is slightly different than this guides, and I use skyforth. My damage is kinda low. In town, its 20k Barrage, 19k KB. In hideout with auras and ice golem, its on 36k Barrage, 37k KB. I just dont understand how people get 80-200k dps on their barrage? What am I missing, I have been looking at almost everything to figure out how people scale so hard damage.

Char name is: RightClickToWin

1: Your gems have 0 quality and some are not level 20.

2: You are CI, not low life as guide implies.

3: You got 6 passives on reduced mana nodes and increasd auras, but you only run wrath+hoi to scale damage.

Did you even check page one of the thread? You are doing a completely different build. You are specced towards auras, but you don't use any. There is a reason the thread title says LL :) Spend a few minutes to read the first post.
Last edited by slickepinnen on Apr 5, 2017, 1:59:00 PM
"
Kagwang wrote:
"
philophil wrote:
lmao the matter is that ppl all take dmg node first because they all want the op dmg, sure it suck early but ive always sugguest to play it when u reach 92-93. At that lvl u can take ES/dmg node n at that point its where the build shiny the most. So u can go somewhere else with ur negativity.

just a query how do u handle 7k es in a bunch of porcupines? and the essences i find it tedious to remove KB to barrage. i understand this build is built for for bosses guardians / shapers.

but shit when u run leaguestone with warbands and monsters from beyond. omg i cant switch from KB to barrage quick. of course am talking normal mapping where there are lots of intereactions where u need
barrage for tanky exiles. just difficult to switch around. essences with porcupines. dang 7k es is not enough.

At my level of gear nothing matter really im not bringing my Barrage 6L swap with me in map (unless its shaper/uber atziri or t16 boss). And 7K ES is enough has ive said multiple time to tank t16 attac k from boss/uber atziri/shaper. Ur playing a vinktar build, the insane leech make it so this build can survive alot of things ( also the insane dmg help alot).
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
"
slickepinnen wrote:
"

imo ice is better. Getting accuracy on 2 pieces will be very expensive. Further base wand crit is nerfed and getting decent crit rating kind of relies on either Choir and/or diamond rings (which are though to come by). Both these issues are mitigated with ice golem.

Lightning golem only provides attack speed, which is far easier to get from tree, jewels etc.

Lightning golem gives you flat lightning. So no, ice golem isn't better.
"
Worst_luck wrote:
"
slickepinnen wrote:
"

Lightning golem gives you flat lightning. So no, ice golem isn't better.

hm at least for me ice golem gives better tooltip, as well as higher acc. Perhaps there is some breakpoint for crit rating that makes either golem more valuable?
You will want at least 90% hit rate since it will affect your effective crit chance. Since the build is so unique heavy, it makes sense to use ice golem to reduce the burden of accu on gear.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info