[2.6] LL Ele Wander Raider ~ Insane clear speed/Shaper/Guardians - 225k Barrage tooltip

So today ive finaly decided to stop messing with other bow build. So ive optimized the build for the highest efective dmg possible.

Currently after the optimization at : 4.56M dmg vs shaper (with point blank factored 6.84M dmg)

For those who want the dmg vs mob (mostly what other build guide display has there dmg i have 7.34M dmg so with point blank factored its : 11.01M dmg)

so here's the only thing who changed:

Now using ele weak auras instead of empower 4 HOI, and also using added lightning instead of inc crit strike gem. Also im now using a diamond flask.

here's the new tree fully optimized for dmg: https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIDAAHRCaANfA5IDlwPxBEvEVARlhR1FLAXlhmKGdcajxslHU8dqiSdJ6kqCysKLKYtHy9vMFs0CjW5N0w3Zjt8P3NFfkZxSVFJsUuuTLNSKVXgVvpYWlm8XIpd8l9qX7BgQ2Jaavps520Zbj1vnnBScLt313j5ft1_K3-Af8aCHoMJhMWNuY_6kNaTJ5UglwaaYZu1nMSet6EioS-iQKKjpMKnK60zr-u0DLciuMq-gL6Kvu7BxcHzwzrEosUox53HyslEykrK085w0B_Q0NN-18_ZE9lb35jhiOXm6QLpmOq67BjuDu9674jv6_DV8W30-PZb9tr25_k3-wn9bv5J_xA=
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
Last edited by philophil on Apr 4, 2017, 3:59:48 PM

This is my setup at the moment im only level 80. i feel really weak. anything i could upgrade?
yes... use a diamond flask ur crit chance must be right next to : SHIT

also at lvl 80..... with a lvl 90 u can barely get 6.5-7K ES so ofc it will feel shit at lvl 80, i sugguest u speed lvl with strands/shore

And has i said earlier u started with all dmg node like 99% of the ppl do ... grab more ES obviously
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
Last edited by philophil on Apr 4, 2017, 6:18:03 PM
Alright thanks! should i upgrade my wand or is it good for now?!
upgrade the wand when u have enough for a good 1. Not worth buying a 5% better wand if ur still low lvl

Does this wand look good for crafting? Remove suffixes and craft AS+Crit+WED?
Last edited by baileymc95 on Apr 4, 2017, 7:59:11 PM
look good
"
slickepinnen wrote:
Allright, so I'd like some input regarding what to go for/aim for next :) Barrage is 69k in hideout, 7.3k es and capped resis (not ele weakness).

I know ES on gloves is a bit low, but the damage I get from them is azamaing, even nets higher barrage dps than with thunderfist.

Regarding skill-tree, perhaps I can drop the 3 accuracy nodes and get a jewel/start with the Alchemist flask nodes? Currently9 90.5 % chance to hit with Ice golem.

Jewels are all 3 mod atm. Mainly wand speed / spell dmg with shield

Skill-Tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIBAQHRDXwPxBEvEVAUdRcmGNsZihnXGo8bJR1PHYMdqiSdJP0qCyo4KwotHy9vMFswfDQKNbk31Dt8PL08vkHQRnFJUUmxS65QQlFHUzVW-lm8XIpd8l9qX3BfsGBDYlptGW49bydvnnBScLt08XfXePl6hH7dfyt_xoMJg22ExYnTjDaNuY9gj_qTJ5Uglwaaapu1oSKhL6JAoqOjiqR4pMKnK6yXrTOv67QMuMq-gL6KwcXB1cHzwzrEosUoykrK09Ct0NDTftfP2NXZE9lb3vjfmOGI51TpAuq67BjtP-4O73rviPDV9Pj2W_ba-Tf7Cf1u_kn_3g==

bump
so for how much crit should i aim? atm i got ~35% with 4 power charges, and thats not much, but bosses still melt in a second. but i guess the low crit is why i only have 50k kb / 55k barrage damage, still missing the 2 crit multi clusters. should i use a diamond flask? dunno were to get more crit without diamond rings
I am folding and asking for assistance. I just can't seem to pin down where I am missing such a huge chunk of tooltip. Obviously I have not completed uber, but I still feel like I am missing 20-30k dps with where I currently am at.

Would anyone take a look and maybe through a bone my way? would be very much appreciated.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info