0.9.6 Patch Notes

I just saw the new screenshot. The map looks nice and useful. Other similar games (I suppose there's no need to name them) have a rather crude map with little detail. Exception was a certain game inspired by Greek mythology which had a decent map. However, no quest related data was placed until the quest was actually done which made the whole thing quite useless.
At least, that's how I remember it. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Okay, if I use dominating blow on a monster with the aura that prevents his henchmen from being killed, am I then unkillable? because I sure hope so
"
HawaiianShirt wrote:
Okay, if I use dominating blow on a monster with the aura that prevents his henchmen from being killed, am I then unkillable? because I sure hope so

Yes
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Fantastic changes! Can't wait to try them out.
Nice Chris =))..

I wounder will we see the whole world? or is limits just to Acts ??
I am veteran i have follow Poe sense November 2010.
My guess is there will still be few acts so they have smaller development time and then add in more as they secure more financial resources.
Wow, this patch looks amazing.

Sorry I haven't been on in a while to test or provide feedback. College has kept me buried up to my head in work.

When I get some free time I may jump right back into this. It was fun for the day or so I played of it.
My only wish is that this game doesnt have a Free to Play marketplace model.. thats about the only thing that would keep me from playing this game!

Im sick of seeing f2p games out there that charge for exp buffs or better items in game through virtual currencies..

I would GLADLY pay $5 a month to play this game!

or even $30 up front then free forever..

Most of all i want in on beta so i can help guide this game to success.. i have a lot of ideas that i want to share with the developers - if only i could see what the current state of the game is in beta to provide feedback for polishing the features and gameplay.

I hope they send out a wave of keys with this new patch.

most of all i hope to be able to make a positive impact on the development of this title before its release.

Cheers,
plex
As expected, no fix for laggy behaviour. I'm not interested in PoE anymore for as long as this isn't addressed.
Awesome! Im really looking forward to using the skill builder and sending some builds around. :D Thanks for the news!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info