0.9.6 Patch Notes

Even tho, I dont play them game, thats alot of stuff in that patch. Keep up like that and GGG is going to go far.
I tried to search but haven't found...

I must say I'm pretty impressed with the new quest/waypoints window - much better, I like it! But I was wondering if there's still a list of all waypoints (also those which weren't activated yet) as it used to be before 0.9.6? I found it useful to know which areas provide waypoint and which not.

To be honest I tried the patch just for a while yesterday because I was busy but I didn't see it there. So if it's there somewhere I apologize :)
Ever wonder if illiterate people get the full effect of alphabet soup?
Wow this is an amazing patch! It really adresses many important things and adds much new stuff :)

I love it so much to see PoE getting better and better with every patch :D
IGN=Lupina
"
djkool wrote:
every update sounds awesome... man i wish i had a chance to play.. excitement is killing me

this!
Thanks to Mr_Cee for my Beta Key.
"
LordHelm wrote:
"
djkool wrote:
every update sounds awesome... man i wish i had a chance to play.. excitement is killing me

this!

Same here :/
Sites:

www.pe.ucoz.ro

www.officiale.webs.com
Even though I don't have beta access, I tried out the passive tree calculator and it seem really easy to use and well laid out. Ironically, it reminds me of the skills layout of Bleach: Soul Resurrection, which has an easy to use and somewhat similar layout for skills.
great work! thank you for the post
"
Chris wrote:
  • Vulatas has been reborn as Hailrake, is now cold-themed and casts Ice Spear.

Kinda embarrassing, but Hailrake just raked me hard. No lube. Definitely was not expecting multiple projectile ice spears and huge melee hits. The AI was very challenging, even though I died I almost beat him. The bastard hit so hard I tried to run away and let my flasks catch up, but then he crit me with a couple ice spears and froze me to death.

Nice job improving this encounter! He used to be a push-over.
"
draconis wrote:
But I was wondering if there's still a list of all waypoints (also those which weren't activated yet) as it used to be before 0.9.6? I found it useful to know which areas provide waypoint and which not.

Exactly my problem. Join an area with multiple levels and you don't know where the waypoint is. I haven't found a way to look that up.
And, besides that, I cannot tell from the screen when inside an area if there will be a waypoint or not. The icon is just the same for both options, as the player icon covers the possible blue dot in the middle of the circle.
cant wait to play this game seem better every second of gameplay i see. still waiting 4 beta key :/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info