0.9.6 Patch Notes

i like this patch alot! hopefully ill get my own key soon xD atm i only had a chance to play on my friends computer he got the darn key b4 me grrr XD
i'we seen changes on my friends account, and i'm still hoping for that beta key.
It is just so great to be part of the beta and se it evolve for every single patch :)

I look forward to doing a new full showcase of the patch when it is out !
http://www.youtube.com/user/swedishtavern

Around 90h of PoE Content made and spread across Scandinavia. Now invading Europe & US
Enjoy
"
Reduced the life of normal monsters, but kept magic, rare and unique monsters the same.

This is one of my favorite changes in the game.
I always was in impresion thats something is wrong with the durability of monsters.

The thing that i want to see in game is that normal monsters are just mash up ,easy to kill with AOE skills ,since aoe should kill the trash mobs but overally deal much less dmg than single target skills (minimum 2 times less dmg).

The reduction of HP on normal mobs should be around 2/3 of their current HP depending from the mobs. Magic mobs HP should be incrased by 25% ,rare mobs by about 50%.
After that reduce dmg of AOE skills ,and increase dmg of single target skills to actualy make the gameplay fun ,rather than using single AOE skill in every scenario of battle.
i am not a beta member yet but from the patch notes ive read this is going to make alot of gamers happy keep the patches coming and the game can only get better!
:)happy now
The game is still better and better. Good job!
As much as it saddens me to see minion instability get this big nerf it was DEFINITELY needed, it did was to much damage especially as by the end of act 2 my minions had 510 healths and thats not even including the about 50% or so boost to health from passive skills, 200% was just ridiculous
Very nice changes! Excited to try them out Wednesday! Thanks guys for your hard work, and tirelessly working to improve the game. It's definitely much appreciated!!!
awesome can hardly wait to try out all the hard work you made.
thx for the patch!! im loving it!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info