0.9.6 Patch Notes

What I like best about this game is that the developers actually seem like they're interested in these types of games, plus the community involvement is awesome.
every update sounds awesome... man i wish i had a chance to play.. excitement is killing me
If women were made of games and liquor we would get along much quicker
Nice patch note!! I am sitting on work now, but soon i will end this and i want to drive home fast, so i can play the new patch =)..

Thanks GGG team, you make my day more happy =))
I am veteran i have follow Poe sense November 2010.
awesome update^^ thank you GGG:))
Omgz the new map is awesome !
Lol can't wait to get a God Damned Beta Key.

Straight online for 32 hours and no beta keys.
Synthesised Synthesis of Synthetic Synthesising
-----------------------------------------------
Revert 3.7 melee changes | Tfw Synthesis still not core | REVERT SUNDER
-----------------------------------------------
IGN: JustineㆍFlorbelle [Removed by Support] imagine being a forum janitor lmao
Last edited by kole on Apr 28, 2020, 1:47:34 AM
This patch is epic, already played it for a little bit and I am enjoying the changes! Planning on giving Feedback sometime
Hmm... What should I write here?
I cant wait to play this game. Things just keep getting better and better.
My experience so far is that the game has become so much more polished than before!
The graphics in a lot of areas have improved, the overview-map is amazing, the cursor improved, the quest-system improved significantly, the notifications about new quests and new skill-points is a lot easier to see and looks better.

Creatures emerging from the ground is a very good addition.
The movement looks a lot smoother and the creatures you fight have changed to be easier to pull.

Unfortunately the balance has taken a hit at least at lower levels. A new mod seems way too strong early on and Merveils second form has been gimped. These things are fortunately very easy to remedy, so I am confident it is a leap in the right direction.

I have not tried out the new flasks yet nor have I got enough experience with the new skills.
I appear to be living in "Romance Standard Time". That has to be good! :)
Happy days, I'll enjoy getting stuck into this later with my new rapier duelist.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info