[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
"
bogossogob wrote:
Spoiler

This is my current gear, what should I focus next? Flasks upgrades? 6L Chest?

Currently I'm following cospri's Skill Tree mentioned in OP.

For my first month of play, I'm realy enjoying this game.

6L chest will definitely help a lot in clearly speed.

My observations:
- You can roll weapon elemental damage on your belt
- You can replace 1 life flask with Quick Silver (roll anti freeze on it)
- You can replace sapphire flask with Wise Oak (ensure fire is highest resistance in hideout)
- Roll > 90% armour on your ruby flask
- Roll anti shock on your life flask

It is recommended that you have at least 15% critical chance if you are running Elemental Overload (EO) skill tree. To achieve that, you will need Increased Critical Strike gem in your chest piece. You can look at the gem setup section for Cospri and adjust your gems accordingly. Don't worry about Cyclone damage if you are going for EO skill tree. Because of the drop in accuracy (swapping resolute technique with elemental overload) and physical damage nodes, you will expect to see a much lower value for Cyclone.

P.S. EO skill tree has a high level requirement. Otherwise your health pool will be rather low.

Thanks for the input. Should I try a 6L Carcass or cospri?
Going to follow your advice on flasks, guess will be the easiest part to adjust.

"

Stats you want to aim for using EO skill tree:
- 90% chance to hit (85+ is okay)
- 15+% critical strike chance on your Cyclone
- 5.5 APS on your Cyclone

Have 87 chance to hit
- +5% critical strike
- 4.29 APS

I guess APS i can improve with a 4th jewel and critical strike with gem as you mentioned but at 110% I'll be sitting 10.5% Critical strike, how to achieve 15%?

Last edited by bogossogob on Apr 23, 2017, 5:25:09 AM
Hello, @kira1414

First, thanks for your build. I have never win Uber Lab before. Now, I just did it with lv80 and got 2 treasure keys from Izaro!.

With this stuffs

And I think the key to win is Flask, I changed Atziri's promise to Ruby flash with +armor property, and it's really easier to fight Izaro.

Thanks very much :)
Last edited by the_crystal_maiden on Apr 23, 2017, 6:33:51 AM
Another one, just quick questions.

Which is better jewel mod +Fire, +Projectile, +Physical with Tank Version?

and with Pure Damage Version?

Thank in advance :)
"
bogossogob wrote:

Have 87 chance to hit
- +5% critical strike
- 4.29 APS

I guess APS i can improve with a 4th jewel and critical strike with gem as you mentioned but at 110% I'll be sitting 10.5% Critical strike, how to achieve 15%?

You can try crafting gloves with Essence of Loathing. This will give you more critical chance. You can also use Diamond ring and jewels with critical chance to push it higher.

"
Silverthorn90 wrote:

You can certainly try it out but I don't know if you will have 6000 life running Blood Magic key node with Herald of Ash + Flammability curse.

Not sure why you want to do that but you generally won't run into mana issue unless you are going for dual curses + Herald of Ash.

"
Another one, just quick questions.

Which is better jewel mod +Fire, +Projectile, +Physical with Tank Version?

and with Pure Damage Version?

Thank in advance :)

In order of priority:
- attack speed
- physical damage
- fire damage
- projectile damage
- life %

The above applies to all trees. :)
Hello,

there are some stuff that should be changed in the tank version skill tree that conflict with each other....
You should probably have xophs when you get this.

Benefits: Tank + Primeval force

1. EXECUTIONER conflicts with ascendancy BANE of Legends

2. instead of executioner passive chain, exploit the "slaughterer" chain for increased chance of onslaught... "slaughterer"

3. armour+evasion+life should be valued over just armour+life

4. get rid of that stupid 4% life and 3 all res skill point after barbarasm, dont follow the chain that way... see URL for alternate route.

5. Choose passive for each bandit (SAY WHAAA)

6. use the node: Hachet Master instead of Butchery

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I pose the question to someone who understands Avatar of Fire and physical damage bonus mechanics.
Over at the Templar starting point of the map, there are 10% melee damage bonuses.

-Would the 10% melee damage bonus be more beneficial then 10% physical damage bonuses?
some things to take into account:
only 50% of the physical damage is being converted to fire damage. So if I have 5,000 physical damage, I am only dealing 2,500 fire damage. would using melee damage up all "forms" of melee damage...? I am so confused with this difference and am so curious if it would impact damage output more then physical damage bonus's

Last edited by Silvok1 on Apr 23, 2017, 5:55:21 PM

"
Luuthian wrote:
Level 85, following the Primeval Force tree. So far so good. As long as they're not altered I can handle T15 maps. Things were really hairy for a bit but once I ditched the older version or Carnage Heart and bought the new one things really took off.

Need some advice on where to go from here. I agree Carcass jack is pretty... Meh. Is there something better I could use? Would Belly of the Best be more appropriate? Would that let me keep my current belt and boots? If I have to ditch something is it better to ditch the belt or boots?

Feeling better about my gear now either way... Just need to work on what to do with the chest and get myself some flasks.

Spoiler

Looking at your gears, I believe your health pool is around 4000. You are missing too many life rolls on your gears: 2 x rings, boots and belt.

You will want at least 70 life on those slots and at level 90, you will have 6000 health pool.

Also aim for at least 3000 armour without flask. If you are having difficulty getting 3000 armour, you can pick up Iron Reflexes from the skill tree.

For flask setup, refer to the guide section as they are optimal for running end game maps. Your flask will not allow you to tank through a lot of incoming damage which is why you are not able to handle altered T15 maps.

As for chest piece, you can certainly go for Bronn's Lithe for more damage, or Belly for more life.

----------------------------

Appreciate the feedback! One thing I was curious about... Is it worth getting Xoph's Blood at the moment? I have my resistances pretty much capped at the moment after some changes to my ring but between my boots and belt is that not enough DPS to avoid getting a Xoph's Blood for 3-4 ex?

Just wondering what the trade-offs are here... Obviously I'd be less squishy with some more life but I can kinda turn that around and keep my current stuff without Xoph's. Basically I'm just wondering how much that amulet is really going to complete this build before I spent the majority of my currency.
"
Silvok1 wrote:

I pose the question to someone who understands Avatar of Fire and physical damage bonus mechanics.
Over at the Templar starting point of the map, there are 10% melee damage bonuses.

-Would the 10% melee damage bonus be more beneficial then 10% physical damage bonuses?
only 50% of the physical damage is being converted to fire damage. So if I have 5,000 physical damage, I am only dealing 2,500 fire damage. would using melee damage up all "forms" of melee damage...? I am so confused with this difference and am so curious if it would impact damage output more then physical damage bonus's

Physical damage doubles up for Cyclone damage AND Molten burst damage, meanwhile melee damage % does not scale the Molten Burst damage. So that is something to think about.

To answer your question though, if you have 5000 physical damage, you deal 5000 fire damage, because Nga axe converts 50% of your physical damage to fire damage as well, so you deal 100% physical damage as fire damage.

@Luuthian
Xoph amulet is 80% increase in damage for Cyclone and 80% increase in damage for Molten burst on regular mobs and roughly 64-65% damage increase for Cyclone and Molten Burst on bosses with buffs up. Damage will vary if you have or dont have a Wise Oak. This damage is "realistic" dmg and you wont see it on the tooltip, tooltip will be closer to like 40% increase give or take.
Last edited by Hitoseijuro on Apr 23, 2017, 7:05:51 PM
"
Silvok1 wrote:
Hello,

there are some stuff that should be changed in the tank version skill tree that conflict with each other....
You should probably have xophs when you get this.

Benefits: Tank + Primeval force

1. EXECUTIONER conflicts with ascendancy BANE of Legends

2. instead of executioner passive chain, exploit the "slaughterer" chain for increased chance of onslaught... "slaughterer"

3. armour+evasion+life should be valued over just armour+life

4. get rid of that stupid 4% life and 3 all res skill point after barbarasm, dont follow the chain that way... see URL for alternate route.

5. Choose passive for each bandit (SAY WHAAA)

6. use the node: Hachet Master instead of Butchery

1) Someone else have raised this before. Executioner does not conflict with Bane of Legends because the 20% damage (from Executioner) kicks in on low life (30% life) where as Bane of Legends kicks in at 20% life. Executioner speeds up the process in bringing the mob life into Bane of Legend region.

2) The 20% accuracy on Slaughter is a wasted stat because of Resolute Technique.

3) Looking at the tree you provided above, You dropped Butchery path for more armour. Depending on the chest piece (recommended chest piece for the build have high evasion rating) of your choice, you are not optimising the high armour % from the skill tree. Instead, picking up Iron Reflexes will benefit more at the expense of only 1 skill point.

4) You can only get rid of this skill point if Butchery path is not chosen. And as mentioned in my response for point 3, you are giving armour % too much value.

5) Personally, 40 life and 8% attack speed is pretty huge and I won't trade them for 2 skill points. You can probably drop attack speed but this build shines when your attack speed is really high.

6) I don't know if you have taken a look at the Ignite version (using Primeval Force) of the skill tree under tank section. If you have not, you can take a look at it. As compared to the skill tree you provide above for level 100, the ignite version provides more life and weapon elemental damage at level 95.

And like what @Hitoseijuro said, melee % only benefit Cyclone and does not benefit Molten Burst (75% of your damage comes from molten burst). You will certainly want to focus on higher physical damage % since it benefit all damage source.

To add on, damage is calculated in this sequence:
1. Physical damage % is first applied to your base physical damage
2. The damage obtained in (1) is then 100% converted (Ngamahu + Xoph) to fire damage
3. Fire damage % is then applied on the damage obtained in (2)

"
Luuthian wrote:

Appreciate the feedback! One thing I was curious about... Is it worth getting Xoph's Blood at the moment? I have my resistances pretty much capped at the moment after some changes to my ring but between my boots and belt is that not enough DPS to avoid getting a Xoph's Blood for 3-4 ex?

Just wondering what the trade-offs are here... Obviously I'd be less squishy with some more life but I can kinda turn that around and keep my current stuff without Xoph's. Basically I'm just wondering how much that amulet is really going to complete this build before I spent the majority of my currency.

Xoph's Blood is definitely a must as the damage provided by it is too huge. To add on to what @Hitoseijuro said. Without it, T16 maps take way longer to clear (if not at all) and Shaper will be impossible.

I wish I have my hands on this amulet in SSF but till now, I have completed HOWA gears and this amulet still refuses to drop for me.
Last edited by kira1414 on Apr 24, 2017, 1:38:27 AM
I crafted fire damage onto my rings instead of phys and surprisingly it gives slightly more tooltip dps(300)

I CANNOT BELIEVE i just made this belt with one essence of wrath...

on another note..

At 150k cyclone dps and no sibyls lament reflect mobs are best just avoided.
IF im quick on my pots i can make it through a low or medium life mob with dying sun and spamming instant health flask. if not spamming instant life or its a larger mob like a rock golem or bear i will pop like a balloon lol. there is just too much dps(nearly half a million cyclone/molten burst) and my life is instantly gone as if i was one shot by something that did 10k instant damage. even if 2-3 of the molten balls alone(ive now got them at 17k damage per) hit a large health pool reflect mob i pop like a balloon. Pretty much any mob with ele reflect and that explodes when they die will insta gib me too.

So there is defintely a point where you have to start being really careful with reflect even if you have a ruby up 100% of the time like i do. if i want to see lev 95 ill probably have to wear sibyls haha. too many surprise reflect mobs in breaches, double beyond, trapped in essence and strong boxes.

Other than that almost all bosses die in less than 3 seconds..

#MaxDPS
twitch.tv/VtuberLunartuna
Last edited by Lunartuna on Apr 24, 2017, 12:15:46 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info