[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
eviL_Bison wrote:
Yesterday I decided to give Ngamahu's Axe a go.

Even with not so optimized gear and a skill tree that doesn't fit well, the damage output is quite nice.

I will try to fit in somewhere Moltenstrike as Singletarget skill.

Tree - My Tree is still not respeced, this comes today. Maybe.

Not sure those jewels buff the flame's exclusive skill.
Last edited by tlambert01588 on Apr 21, 2017, 12:58:06 PM
The Jewels are for molten strike, they wont affect molten burst tho.
█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
"
eviL_Bison wrote:
Yesterday I decided to give Ngamahu's Axe a go.

Spoiler

Even with not so optimized gear and a skill tree that doesn't fit well, the damage output is quite nice.

I will try to fit in somewhere Moltenstrike as Singletarget skill.

Tree - My Tree is still not respeced, this comes today. Maybe.

Looking at your skill tree, you will need to pick up Point Blank key node so that molten burst can do more damage.

For single target damage using Molten Strike, you can consider the following gem setup depending on your chest colors:

Chest with R R R B G G setup:
"
"

Fortify for more toughness
or
"

Melee Physical for more damage
or

Chest with R R B B G G setup:
"
"

Fortify for more toughness
or
"

Melee Physical for more damage

Thanks for bringing this up again. I will include the above into the guide for single target gem swap.

"
Lunartuna wrote:
Am i doing it right? :)

Spoiler

Thanks for the blood rage suggestion Kira!

Someone wanna calculate my total dps from cyclone and molten burst?

Just like @eviL_Bison, I am very impressed with those stats. :)

"
gruvka wrote:
Hi guys, tell me, can this trap go through traps? I'm just stupid, and I can not dodge these stupid traps ... But I need to perform an achievement for the labs

Use a quick silver flask, and engage some mobs so that you gain Endless Hunger effect. Simply run through those traps with quick silver flask and you should be able to heal through. Ensure you have at least 3000 armour when you do that. You can pick up Iron Reflexes if you are having issues with armour.

For burning grounds, just cyclone through the mobs. You can heal through the damage. Burning ground is the easiest trap to handle for this build.
Last edited by kira1414 on Apr 21, 2017, 9:45:51 PM
Just found this perfect belt for 30c... doesnt have armour but it matched all my resists for wise oaks!!
twitch.tv/VtuberLunartuna
Last edited by Lunartuna on Apr 21, 2017, 10:41:23 PM

this is my build so far but im getting wrecked by final izaro. It may have been because of the traps but he still hits hard and fast making it impossible for me to life steal through it. I would appreciate any suggestions.

Just upgraded my boots and picked up iron reflexes. Went from 1800 armour to about 5k. We'll see if that helps at all
Last edited by jmcnally88 on Apr 22, 2017, 3:12:19 AM
█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
stop using fukin carcass it's nerfed asf
Level 85, following the Primeval Force tree. So far so good. As long as they're not altered I can handle T15 maps. Things were really hairy for a bit but once I ditched the older version or Carnage Heart and bought the new one things really took off.

Need some advice on where to go from here. I agree Carcass jack is pretty... Meh. Is there something better I could use? Would Belly of the Best be more appropriate? Would that let me keep my current belt and boots? If I have to ditch something is it better to ditch the belt or boots?

Feeling better about my gear now either way... Just need to work on what to do with the chest and get myself some flasks.

This is my current gear, what should I focus next? Flasks upgrades? 6L Chest?

Currently I'm following cospri's Skill Tree mentioned in OP.

For my first month of play, I'm realy enjoying this game.
Last edited by bogossogob on Apr 22, 2017, 7:21:50 PM
"
jmcnally88 wrote:
Spoiler

this is my build so far but im getting wrecked by final izaro. It may have been because of the traps but he still hits hard and fast making it impossible for me to life steal through it. I would appreciate any suggestions.

Just upgraded my boots and picked up iron reflexes. Went from 1800 armour to about 5k. We'll see if that helps at all

My observations:
- Leech roll on your gloves is wasted. You do not deal physical damage since you are wearing Xoph's Blood. I would suggest you to roll Physical # to # damage on it
- Belt and boots needs 300+ armour roll on it

To fight Uber Izaro, you will need Granite (Lion's Roar) and Basalt (Taste of Hate) flasks. Throw down Warchief when he is about to emerge from his hole. Cast Enduring cry and pop the 2 flasks once he emerge and cyclone around him in a circular direction. He will miss most of his attack.

If you are going for full key runs, I would recommend you to have around 5500 life.

"
eviL_Bison wrote:

I would definitely keep Vitality Void cluster as that is our main source of healing. :)

"
Luuthian wrote:
Level 85, following the Primeval Force tree. So far so good. As long as they're not altered I can handle T15 maps. Things were really hairy for a bit but once I ditched the older version or Carnage Heart and bought the new one things really took off.

Need some advice on where to go from here. I agree Carcass jack is pretty... Meh. Is there something better I could use? Would Belly of the Best be more appropriate? Would that let me keep my current belt and boots? If I have to ditch something is it better to ditch the belt or boots?

Feeling better about my gear now either way... Just need to work on what to do with the chest and get myself some flasks.

Spoiler

Looking at your gears, I believe your health pool is around 4000. You are missing too many life rolls on your gears: 2 x rings, boots and belt.

You will want at least 70 life on those slots and at level 90, you will have 6000 health pool.

Also aim for at least 3000 armour without flask. If you are having difficulty getting 3000 armour, you can pick up Iron Reflexes from the skill tree.

For flask setup, refer to the guide section as they are optimal for running end game maps. Your flask will not allow you to tank through a lot of incoming damage which is why you are not able to handle altered T15 maps.

As for chest piece, you can certainly go for Bronn's Lithe for more damage, or Belly for more life.

"
bogossogob wrote:
Spoiler

This is my current gear, what should I focus next? Flasks upgrades? 6L Chest?

Currently I'm following cospri's Skill Tree mentioned in OP.

For my first month of play, I'm realy enjoying this game.

6L chest will definitely help a lot in clearly speed.

My observations:
- You can roll weapon elemental damage on your belt
- You can replace 1 life flask with Quick Silver (roll anti freeze on it)
- You can replace sapphire flask with Wise Oak (ensure fire is highest resistance in hideout)
- Roll > 90% armour on your ruby flask
- Roll anti shock on your life flask

It is recommended that you have at least 15% critical chance if you are running Elemental Overload (EO) skill tree. To achieve that, you will need Increased Critical Strike gem in your chest piece. You can look at the gem setup section for Cospri and adjust your gems accordingly. Don't worry about Cyclone damage if you are going for EO skill tree. Because of the drop in accuracy (swapping resolute technique with elemental overload) and physical damage nodes, you will expect to see a much lower value for Cyclone.

Stats you want to aim for using EO skill tree:
- 90% chance to hit (85+ is okay)
- 15+% critical strike chance on your Cyclone
- 5.5 APS on your Cyclone

P.S. EO skill tree has a high level requirement. Otherwise your health pool will be rather low.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info