[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

Hi guys, first time ever posting on the PoE website!
Love this build!

I wanted to ask what is the final gem setup. I see some people posting gears with different setups (es. helm two blue/two green). HErald of purity? BLood and sand? Usually I never have this problem but this guide is making me second guess every glove/helm/boot gem :)
"
Besides what @za6i9ka suggested, you can run replace Flammability with Enfeeble. That will improve your survivability too.

You will also want to get your gems to 20% quality. I see that you have a few gems at 0%.

"
This profile tab has been set to private, or you lack the permissions to view it.

P.S. Try to get Basalt and Granite flasks if you're not using them(one of them with +60%-100% increased armor). Should boost your survivability on chimera greatly.

Thanks for the tips guys, swapping toa Basalt flask helped me kill him, turns out I was just bad at the game, after learning his skill set, I did a deathless run, made me quite happy, going strong for elder/shaper.
do you have a PoB link for your oni gorishi slayer?
"
spectrearc wrote:
Thoughts on flesh and stone? the permanent blind on sand stance seems ridiculous

With an impresence, herald + flesh take up ~55% of mana, any suggestions for the rest of teh mana?

Only sand stance will be useful for Flesh and Stone. Blood stance has no effect cos it is meant for physical builds. Which is why I did not include it in the build.

With Impresence, Herald (25) + Flesh (25) + Blood (10) = 60%. You can take up Blasphemy + Flammability (or Enfeeble) which will leave you with 5% unreserved mana. With -7 mana ring, you should still be able to run Cyclone without running out of mana.

"
Hi guys, first time ever posting on the PoE website!
Love this build!

I wanted to ask what is the final gem setup. I see some people posting gears with different setups (es. helm two blue/two green). HErald of purity? BLood and sand? Usually I never have this problem but this guide is making me second guess every glove/helm/boot gem :)

That is because you can pretty much tweak the build to your own preference.

Personally, I love mapping setup more cos with Berserk, you can still handle end game bosses without any issues.

Herald of Purity is good but I would prefer Herald of Ash more. Blood and Sand is part of the gems setup. :)

"
sunnnyy wrote:
do you have a PoB link for your oni gorishi slayer?

That is a little off topic but there you go: https://pastebin.com/Q9X4SNE4

I have Lethal Pride in the jewel socket near Golem's Blood. It gives me 10% chance to deal double damage.

It is not required though cos I beat Uber Elder (deathless easily) without Tempered Flesh nor Lethal Pride.

I have since did multiple upgrades to my gears and my current DPS is 60% more than the setup I used to beat Uber Elder.

Got a sick double corruption just days ago too:

P.S.: I beat Uber Elder using Fortify gem instead of Melee Physical before getting this double corruption.
Last edited by kira1414 on Jun 26, 2019, 9:59:06 PM
for the build that goes resolute technique, i believe you should probably drop harvester of foes for either rampart or splitting strikes, given that the accuracy is useless - the additional DR from fortify and movespeed seems like a nice touch

as for auras, i dropped blood and sand, and and running the following:

flesh and stone (permanently on sand for blind and -10% dmg)
anger
herald of ash

with an enlighten, i have just enough mana with a isngle -mana cost enchant

regarding the 50% aura, i'm running anger just cuz i'm not sure what else to run, any ideas?

also, for the helm enchants i'm not sure i'm seeing an anger/blood rage gem inside the gems portion, is it recommended to run those>?
Last edited by spectrearc on Jun 27, 2019, 12:20:31 PM
"
spectrearc wrote:
for the build that goes resolute technique, i believe you should probably drop harvester of foes for either rampart or splitting strikes, given that the accuracy is useless - the additional DR from fortify and movespeed seems like a nice touch

as for auras, i dropped blood and sand, and and running the following:

flesh and stone (permanently on sand for blind and -10% dmg)
anger
herald of ash

with an enlighten, i have just enough mana with a isngle -mana cost enchant

regarding the 50% aura, i'm running anger just cuz i'm not sure what else to run, any ideas?

also, for the helm enchants i'm not sure i'm seeing an anger/blood rage gem inside the gems portion, is it recommended to run those>?

Anger with watcher's eye for it is a good pick. Can also add clarity if you manage to get watcher with -9-10 mp to skills while affected by clarity and gain % of phys as extra fire while affected by anger. Can drop -mana cost on ring for something better then.

For helm enchants its obviously cyclone enchant if you're rich enaugh(dmg or atk speed), can also try 15% reduced anger mana reserved and fit some other aura like herald of purity.

You could also run flammability on blasphemy if you don't have corrupted gloves with ele weakness implicit.
Last edited by za6i9ka on Jun 27, 2019, 2:53:24 PM
First off love the build. Used it as a starter for Legion.

My question that I have is do I need the accuracy on my rings and jewels to swap to elemental overload? most of your ele overload builds do not have accuracy on your rings.

Thanks for the build!

POB link: https://pastebin.com/0QhKcCAv

I do have a Bronn's Lithe set for bossing
Last edited by WarDog39 on Jun 28, 2019, 5:53:46 PM
Is the Path of building or the actual guide more up to date? because its crazy how different they both are in terms of skill tree and some gems
Thanks for all the help so far guys, I am noob but still going strong with this build. Finally got Xoph's and need advice for going further. I thought Watcher Eye could be next but:

I play on PS4 and guess what, there is NO double rolled Anger Watcher eye on the market(offline and online, I checked both). My options are:

- Gain 18 % of physical damage as Extra Fire damage while anger
- Damage penetrates 10 % of Fire Resistance while anger

I read the FAQ, I think you say the first one is better BUT also there are other Watcher Eyes with:

- 58 % increased Fire Damage while anger

Isn't this better?

So what should I do here? Keep in mind of the three options above, I can only roll with one. We dont have any double anger roll on ps4. Or should I skip Watchers Eye alltogether?

Finally, if you could quickly check my gear and gems set up and give some advice, I would be glad. As I said I am still noob, so don't be shocked when you see my gloves and helmet lol :) I will change them soon.

"
zibazongo wrote:
Thanks for all the help so far guys, I am noob but still going strong with this build. Finally got Xoph's and need advice for going further. I thought Watcher Eye could be next but:

I play on PS4 and guess what, there is NO double rolled Anger Watcher eye on the market(offline and online, I checked both). My options are:

- Gain 18 % of physical damage as Extra Fire damage while anger
- Damage penetrates 10 % of Fire Resistance while anger

I read the FAQ, I think you say the first one is better BUT also there are other Watcher Eyes with:

- 58 % increased Fire Damage while anger

Isn't this better?

So what should I do here? Keep in mind of the three options above, I can only roll with one. We dont have any double anger roll on ps4. Or should I skip Watchers Eye alltogether?

Finally, if you could quickly check my gear and gems set up and give some advice, I would be glad. As I said I am still noob, so don't be shocked when you see my gloves and helmet lol :) I will change them soon.

% of phys as extra fire should be better. You could also look for something like -mana cost while affected by clarity or attack damage/attack speed while affected by precision since they cost like 20-30mana to reserve. No need to go strictly for double anger.
Precision is especially good to have if you're not resolute technique, even without watcher for it.
Last edited by za6i9ka on Jun 28, 2019, 5:17:03 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info