[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

Could anyone PM me if these are good for ele cyclone? destroyed my gloves cause im phys with assassins mark, forced to make a new pair now xD
Any tips for clearing legion mobs? I find I can't fully open the legion mobs yet. Still need some gear changes to do more damage which will likely help. Maybe getting more range? Hmm.
"
Any tips for clearing legion mobs? I find I can't fully open the legion mobs yet. Still need some gear changes to do more damage which will likely help. Maybe getting more range? Hmm.

Try to get some Quicksilver flask of Adrenaline when you have enaugh dmg, movement speed helps alot with clearing as cyclone.
Hi guys, thanks for all the help.

I really want to beat shaper's guardians and shaper this weekend. What should be my first priority to progress for it?

Atm. im at 80k dmg tool tip, 5.8k hp and capped res.

Profile: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/ChasingDeath/characters

Still feel squishy though
Last edited by ChasingDeath on Jun 28, 2019, 12:15:55 PM
Thanks za6i9ka for the help again, in case my profile is private, here is an alternative link to my setup. Could you guys give me some further advice on my build? Thanks in advance.

http://poe-profile.info/profile/zibazongo?realm=sony
Is the Path of building or the actual guide more up to date? because its crazy how different they both are in terms of skill tree and some gems
"
zibazongo wrote:
Thanks za6i9ka for the help again, in case my profile is private, here is an alternative link to my setup. Could you guys give me some further advice on my build? Thanks in advance.

Your helm can changed for one crafted with scorched fossil. Look for life roll or open prefix to craft life on it and -9% fire resist to nearby enemies. Will boost both damage and survival.

Try to buy perfect roll ngamahu axe too and then 30q corrupt it with bestiary for more dmg. Or can just 30q corrupt your current one. If you don't have that beast open its "Craicic Vassal".

You can also try your luck and check if you can get cheap "mark of the elder" ring and some shaper base ring for decent dps boost. Something like those
Shaper ring doesn't have to be unset tho, i'm just low on sockets so went for it. Don't need to go for attack stats on shaper base ring too, just get your life/resists and open prefix for -mana craft.

Oh and you don't need 3 life flasks, 1 is more than enaugh. If you balance your resists so your fire is highest you can use wise oak, it also helps to survive elemental weakness without overcapping resists. Granite flask with 60%+ armor will help with survival too, or you can go for Lion's Roar if you have money.

Taking jewel slot near Golem's blood and socketing Lethal Pride there is basically a must this league too. Need to get lucky with rolls tho.

And do your uber lab, it makes huge difference. If you can't solo just get some1 to carry you with your offering his loot.
Last edited by za6i9ka on Jun 28, 2019, 2:38:37 PM
Thanks a lot za6i9ka! Amazing detailed feedback, I will study this when I go home!
"
za6i9ka wrote:
"
zibazongo wrote:

Your helm can changed for one crafted with scorched fossil. Look for life roll or open prefix to craft life on it and -9% fire resist to nearby enemies. Will boost both damage and survival.

Try to buy perfect roll ngamahu axe too and then 30q corrupt it with bestiary for more dmg. Or can just 30q corrupt your current one. If you don't have that beast open its "Craicic Vassal".

You can also try your luck and check if you can get cheap "mark of the elder" ring and some shaper base ring for decent dps boost. Something like those
Shaper ring doesn't have to be unset tho, i'm just low on sockets so went for it. Don't need to go for attack stats on shaper base ring too, just get your life/resists and open prefix for -mana craft.

Oh and you don't need 3 life flasks, 1 is more than enaugh. If you balance your resists so your fire is highest you can use wise oak, it also helps to survive elemental weakness without overcapping resists. Granite flask with 60%+ armor will help with survival too, or you can go for Lion's Roar if you have money.

Taking jewel slot near Golem's blood and socketing Lethal Pride there is basically a must this league too. Need to get lucky with rolls tho.

And do your uber lab, it makes huge difference. If you can't solo just get some1 to carry you with your offering his loot.

Thanks for the answer, i bought lions roar, the jewel and changed some gear, sitting at 6.4k hp and over capped res with fire being 50% more then the other.

I do have uberlab allready, do you think i should change ascendency's?

I got minotaur and chimera down (chimera really easy), but hydra is really hard xD he oneshots me sometimes...

Edit what is good rolls on the jewel? I got 16% increased maximum life and +20str and 20% increased warcry buff xD
Last edited by ChasingDeath on Jun 28, 2019, 3:40:01 PM
Is the Path of building or the actual guide more up to date? because its crazy how different they both are in terms of skill tree and some gems

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info