[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
ChasingDeath wrote:

Thanks for the answer, i bought lions roar, the jewel and changed some gear, sitting at 6.4k hp and over capped res with fire being 50% more then the other.

I do have uberlab allready, do you think i should change ascendency's?

I got minotaur and chimera down (chimera really easy), but hydra is really hard xD he oneshots me sometimes...

Edit what is good rolls on the jewel? I got 16% increased maximum life and +20str and 20% increased warcry buff xD

Try to always stay near hydra and don't get hit, its easy once you get used to it.

Having same cold and lightning resistance helps too with wise oak.

You could also try to remove splitting strikes and 2 points from some other dmg node to get rampart cluster, it gives decent dmg, 5% ms and more survival.

As for jewel its all up to you. 16% life is kinda solid.
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Timeless_Jewel here you can see list of mods that jewel can roll. Jewel type is Karui.
Last edited by za6i9ka on Jun 29, 2019, 4:18:30 AM
Is Tombfist the only recommended glove? I have seen some other gloves that has "curse enemies with lvl11 elemental weakness". Is it because of the "Intimidate" stat?
"
zibazongo wrote:
Is Tombfist the only recommended glove? I have seen some other gloves that has "curse enemies with lvl11 elemental weakness". Is it because of the "Intimidate" stat?

Curse enemies with ele weakness is corrupt implicit so any glove can have it, even tombfist. And yes, its because they give intimidate and have abyss jewel socket or two. They had %atk speed before but now are nerfed.
"
WarDog39 wrote:
First off love the build. Used it as a starter for Legion.

My question that I have is do I need the accuracy on my rings and jewels to swap to elemental overload? most of your ele overload builds do not have accuracy on your rings.

Thanks for the build!

POB link: https://pastebin.com/0QhKcCAv

I do have a Bronn's Lithe set for bossing

You will want 900 accuracy on your gears if you go EO skill tree.

Mapping setup with Bronn is also very capable of beating Uber Elder. Especially if you use Berserk gem with it.

I am inclined towards using Mapping setup for all content as I find it to be safer because of the wider range and yet still doing enough damage for the hardest content in the game.

"
Vandamonia wrote:
Is the Path of building or the actual guide more up to date? because its crazy how different they both are in terms of skill tree and some gems

Yes it is up-to-date. You have to select the skill tree from the dropdown at the bottom of POB. The POB contain all skill trees listed in the guide.

But if there is any discrepancy, always refer to setup in the guide for most up-to-date content.

"
vegeta1991 wrote:

Could anyone PM me if these are good for ele cyclone? destroyed my gloves cause im phys with assassins mark, forced to make a new pair now xD

Tombfist is good but you have a very nice gloves there. I would certainly use that over Tombfist. :)
My Ngamahu's get kinda messed up and has 2b, 2r, 2g sockets. Is combustion support a good alternative for that second blue socket?

Thank you
Recommended Gears

"
Setup 1: Xoph's Blood + Watcher's Eye (Most Damage Output)
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable

Detail Explanation
Xoph's Blood 20% increased fire damage taken, mob slowed by 20%, health, more strength = more life. End game amulet for this build.

Watcher's Eye provides very good damage boost to the build when you run Anger aura.

Tombfist with Curse Enemies with Level 10 - 12 Elemental Weakness On Hit allows you to drop Flammability curse.

NOTE: Watcher's Eye is optional.

Hello it's me again, I am still noob so I have a lot of questions about this section. Would really like if someone could clarify this to a noob because I just got an Enlighten gem drop and I dont know what to do with it in this build.

1) First of all, I don't understand this set up. Here we have Tombfist and it has 3 skill gems socketed in the original post. (Anger + Herald of Ash + Blood Rage) And next to the gloves, Enlighten support is listed. Where did Blood Rage come from? So if we get a Tombfist with ele weakness, do we socket Blood Rage to it? Where do we socket Englihten then? Or do we socket (Anger + Ash + Englighten)?

2) I play on ps4 and there is only one Tombfist w ele weakness listed. It is for 14ex. So a bit out of my budget. What should I do? Buy another decent glove with ele weakness?

3) Again on ps4 market, there is no double anger roll watcher's eye. So keeping in mind that, if I can't get a Tombfist, and no double anger roll Watcher's Eye, is this set up still going to benefit me? or would you suggest another alternative?

Thanks in advance for your help folks.

Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
Do you have a gem quality priority list? Not too sure what to +% first

Also, went with anger/clarity watcher, this thing is awesome, none of my skills cost mana except...steelskin
Last edited by spectrearc on Jun 30, 2019, 6:43:35 AM
"
TFreshStyle wrote:
My Ngamahu's get kinda messed up and has 2b, 2r, 2g sockets. Is combustion support a good alternative for that second blue socket?

Thank you

isn't the recommended gem setup for ngamahu 2r, 2b, 2g?

conc effect, combustion
gmp, vicious projectiles
fire pen, edwa
"
spectrearc wrote:
"
TFreshStyle wrote:

Thank you

isn't the recommended gem setup for ngamahu 2r, 2b, 2g?

conc effect, combustion
gmp, vicious projectiles
fire pen, edwa

Oh the one posted in "required gear" is 2/2/2, the one posted in "used in shaper kill" is 3R sockets. So I assume the 2/2/2 more of an all around use case?
hi friend, is there a build option through atsiri's disfavor?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info