[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
Level 84 now, and still havnt found a trial of piercing truth. And this is my 3rd character this league mapping! If anyone reads this and fines a piercing truth please gimme a tell me in game name: Stoprunning.

It's all I need to do Uber. 5700hp, 3300 armor, should be able to Argus.

Join /global 820 and there are plenty people offering free trials etc xd.
"
Pomodorek wrote:
"
Level 84 now, and still havnt found a trial of piercing truth. And this is my 3rd character this league mapping! If anyone reads this and fines a piercing truth please gimme a tell me in game name: Stoprunning.

It's all I need to do Uber. 5700hp, 3300 armor, should be able to Argus.

Join /global 820 and there are plenty people offering free trials etc xd.

Ya, I caught wind of that, thank you. Got the missing trial inside of 10 min. Uber done, 2 keys. Wussed out of letting Izaro get fully buffed. 5700hp...not worth it.
Hi!

Nice build! I'm a begginer on PoE and this build is pretty friendly with a begginer like me. Thx for your guide!

I have some doubts in my current gear I will glad for someone help me to fix this.
I think i have a low life (4,1k) and low resist (76% fire, 43% cold , 69% lightning) and armor (3k) I think my damage its ok.

Gear
Spoiler

Thx!
"
Maxtto wrote:
Hi!

Nice build! I'm a begginer on PoE and this build is pretty friendly with a begginer like me. Thx for your guide!

I have some doubts in my current gear I will glad for someone help me to fix this.
I think i have a low life (4,1k) and low resist (76% fire, 43% cold , 69% lightning) and armor (3k) I think my damage its ok.

Gear
Spoiler

Thx!

There's a lot of items that you could upgrade.

You should start with getting more life on your boots, belt and gloves (and also cap that resistances on them).

You could also ditch your Sibyl's Lament and go for another res/life ring.
Hi! Just wondering is there a big difference between elemental focus gem and melee physical dmg support gem when using bronn's lithe? (no xoph's blood but using avatar of fire build)

Which would you guys recommend?
Char lvl 75
- Uber Lab - Done
- Tier 11 MAp Dual Boss - Done

EZPZ
Last edited by Shynty on Aug 14, 2017, 1:40:22 AM
Did uber lab 8 key run (+2 from box +1 darkshrine) at 68 with 3.5k hp, pretty good (was 70 by the end)
Also got twice enchanted twice and they dont stack sadly :<
Spoiler

Last edited by Alconds on Aug 14, 2017, 1:44:36 AM
Missed a damn silver cache on my last run, and dark shrine didnt give a key so 5 keys... Easy uber lab today too ( Izaro fully buffed isnt too dangerous)
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Aug 14, 2017, 2:06:04 AM
Ty for the nice build! Tried it out in HC,did really well but died to my own stupidity - will remake the toon when I get the time.

One thing I like to add is (especially for SC players): you can use vaal cyclone for leveling, clearing trash mobs. Even unlinked it is very powerful and clears all white Blue and yellow mobs efficiently. Be careful though, being incapacitated and open to ranged attacks can hurt.
I converted my Lacerate character to this build, loving it so far. I've been one shot by Izaro twice now though. I chose Oak during my lacerate build. Should I burn the regrets and switch to two passives? Character name is Lacdaddy, would appreciate if anyone could take a look and offer suggestions to improve and increase my survivability.

Edit: After reading back I'm going to soend the regrets and switch away from Oak. I'm considering switch off flammability to enfeeble for Izaro. What should I keep in mind while doing this? I have windscream boots but I cannot run dual curses because of mana reservation, while keeping up herald of ash. How is this done? Enlighten, or blood magic?
Last edited by Lyboc on Aug 14, 2017, 3:16:45 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info