[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
Dorlok wrote:
Sorry if this was answered before but what's the upside/downside of doing this as Slayer vs Berserker? Feels like a Berserker variant would have less issues with reflect while this build has less issues with bleed?

as slayer you never stop leeching, you can leech through lab traps for example, while you are also stun and bleed immune .
Did Hydra and Chimera today, extremely easy fights, was actually fun to take it a bit slower than on 2.6 where i played Elewander/Kotf and fights were just get charges/flask up and burst bosses within 2s, really enjoy the melee playstyle with some dodging, really tanky.

Hit 30% enfeeble effect on devoto's so been using that, also leech is just as good as VP, looking to get some dmg upgrades now without dropping too much hp.
Swapped some stuff around and DPS is at 170k~ w/o buffs and up to 350k~ with frenzy charges/flasks up.

Btw what do you guys think of Worm jar for endgame just to proc the 20% more dmg and on-kill effects on boots reliably? Seems like a huge dps boost, not that good defensively though.
I've just started using this build and am very impressed by it. However, I'm a little bit confused by the gear in the starting post. Most of the blue gems have a over 100 int requirement when maxed out. I can see that you have around +30 int on one of your rings and about +20 int from your nodes, but where does the other 50 int come from?

EDIT: I also note that you've used Elemental Focus in your Shaper Kill gear but in the gem section it is recommended that we put Faster Attacks instead, generally speaking which of these two is the better choice?
IGN: _FuRi
Last edited by Shadowfuri on Aug 13, 2017, 4:10:40 PM
"
Shadowfuri wrote:
I've just started using this build and am very impressed by it. However, I'm a little bit confused by the gear in the starting post. Most of the blue gems have a over 100 int requirement when maxed out. I can see that you have around +30 int on one of your rings and about +20 int from your nodes, but where does the other 50 int come from?

You can get intelligence on jewelry, gloves, boots, and rings, not that hard to get 110~ for the gems, i just respecced into Versatility for some extra int/aspd/reduced mana so i have more flexibility when swapping rings.

My int distribution, 139 total :

Also i've been using Elemental focus on a Belly's, i believe Bronn's with FA will give a bit less average damage and dps on Cyclone but will proc Molten Burst more and some ignite dmg.
Last edited by Phosphenez on Aug 13, 2017, 5:10:12 PM
"
Shadowfuri wrote:

EDIT: I also note that you've used Elemental Focus in your Shaper Kill gear but in the gem section it is recommended that we put Faster Attacks instead, generally speaking which of these two is the better choice?

which tree are you following? the non xoph version has +80 int from nodes
Trying to get the right colors on Bronn's is a pain in the dick. Cant even get 3 red 1 green 1 blue so I can run fortify.
hey if anyone could take a look at my stuff and point out any obvious flaws

finally was able to 5 link my chest piece but it missed a blue, so i through retribution in there instead of elemental attack damage support since my phys to lightning isnt working. is that ok?
Removed, s'allgood
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Aug 13, 2017, 8:39:09 PM
"
SuperKevlar wrote:
hey if anyone could take a look at my stuff and point out any obvious flaws

finally was able to 5 link my chest piece but it missed a blue, so i through retribution in there instead of elemental attack damage support since my phys to lightning isnt working. is that ok?

I notice you need to recolor your weapon. You want GMP in there :)
Thinking of transitioning to this build from a 2H Sunder build for easier lab farms. Given my current tree and gear do you think this build is a viable choice?

http://poe-profile.info/profile/damageplanx

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info