[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

Spoiler

Got pretty lucky this season and bought a HH. Farmed ~60 ubers by day 3
this build isnt very cheap it's a lie, dont choose it as a starter
"
oui000 wrote:

Whatre you on about? I was farming ubers day2 of league. Prices on day 1 were 60c for axe, 30c for helm, 20c for amulet, 10c for the chest.

So essentially 70c to pretty much kill most content on day 2
How does this build handle hall of grandmasters? I've played builds in the past that were great at all other content but failed hard in that map. I'd love to clear it at some point.
"
Seriouscatt wrote:
"
oui000 wrote:

Whatre you on about? I was farming ubers day2 of league. Prices on day 1 were 60c for axe, 30c for helm, 20c for amulet, 10c for the chest.

need 6s on axe, need at least 5l on chest with 3 off color, resists & life on all the stuff
find me all of that for 70c on poe.trade
also, maths
Last edited by oui000 on Aug 14, 2017, 11:00:52 AM
"
Telrex wrote:
How does this build handle hall of grandmasters? I've played builds in the past that were great at all other content but failed hard in that map. I'd love to clear it at some point.

I tried. I know nothing about the map but I sucked at it. Some of the masters dont die and you sometimes get 1 shot. Might be doable with more life/block

"
oui000 wrote:
"
Seriouscatt wrote:
"
oui000 wrote:

need 6s on axe, need at least 5l on chest with 3 off color, resists & life on all the stuff
find me all of that for 70c on poe.trade
also, maths

Show me a build which doesnt need 6s weapon, 5l chest, resists, life that can clear all content.

I had no trouble buying gear I needed on day1. Prices have now gone way down and will continue to do so

Wait, does ngahamu's flame get the benefit of gems regardless of link? Shit I wasted a lot fusings
"
oui000 wrote:
You can clear low tier maps with a 1c Kaom's Primacy while you build the currency for the Ngamahu's. Just don't get Avatar of Fire and avoid the projectile/elemental damage nodes (Point Blank, Iron Grip, etc) until then. And use enfeeble instead of flammability.
What an awesome build kira1414, well done, along with the rest of forum posters :)

3 skill-points that is hard to decide for me were to put, "Hatchet Master" or "Executioner" ?
Also, what good corruption can Ngamahu's get ? is there any beneficial ones ?
-Nerf
http://puu.sh/xa3kD/a572be21f4.jpg
Guys, what you think? Should i buy xoph's for ~500c or should i wait a bit?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info