[3.1] SRS LL Auramancer in-depth guide

"
xaiyx wrote:
i mean the difference between shav 5link or 6link - 5link price is ~7-9ex the 6link price is 20+ex atm

and double price for 1 link more ? 10ex more worth ?

Well, put it this way - you're going to need a 6L eventually. If you have the currency now, get the 6L. If you don't, get the 5L and farm some more currency.
Is it possible to start the build with only 5 exalts? What gear would be mandatory?
"
Satsuki09 wrote:
Is it possible to start the build with only 5 exalts? What gear would be mandatory?

You can start the build with essentially self-found gear.

If I had a budget of 5ex, I'd grab an Ephemeral Edge, 5L Solaris Lorica, and an Eye of Chayula.

Everything else consists of rares.
"
ryansider wrote:
"
Satsuki09 wrote:

If I had a budget of 5ex, I'd grab an Ephemeral Edge, 5L Solaris Lorica, and an Eye of Chayula.

Is the stone golem enchant required to negate the hp cost?
"
Satsuki09 wrote:
"
ryansider wrote:
"
Satsuki09 wrote:

Is the stone golem enchant required to negate the hp cost?

In a 5L, not at all. In a 6L, it's 'recommended', especially if running a pure damage setup.

I ran a 6L setup with an IIR gem last league and didn't 'need' the enchant. The enchant only really becomes handy in maps with the reduced regen modifier or for longer boss fights.
Last edited by ryansider on Mar 11, 2017, 2:24:40 AM
For people wondering how this build is running "late" game, with IIQ / IIR, I decided to throw up a quick and sloppy video showcasing a bit of the build. Sorry for the shitty, free music and the somewhat laggy Breach gameplay :P

https://youtu.be/XWK36f7NCdc

Enjoy!
Last edited by Temsen on Mar 11, 2017, 5:09:01 AM
"
Temsen wrote:
For people wondering how this build is running "late" game, with IIQ / IIR, I decided to throw up a quick and sloppy video showcasing a bit of the build. Sorry for the shitty, free music and the somewhat laggy Breach gameplay :P

https://youtu.be/XWK36f7NCdc

Enjoy!

I love it. The entire reason I took a liking to this build was the MF ability. It's good to see proof in this league that it works.

Now go run a IIR and IIQ gem and report back ;)

Edit: Tahreyn - I'm sorry for hijacking your build. I played this build religiously in breach and fell in love. I don't intend on stealing any of your thunder with this, just trying to help out along the way!
Last edited by ryansider on Mar 11, 2017, 6:10:01 AM
Actually, I DID run IIQ / IIR gem that run :P

Bought the gems yesterday, so still leveling them :) will upload a better video later of some high maps / Uber lab :)
"
Temsen wrote:
Actually, I DID run IIQ / IIR gem that run :P

Bought the gems yesterday, so still leveling them :) will upload a better video later of some high maps / Uber lab :)

God, you're so far ahead of me. I can't wait to run both. Even T10 maps will feel like a gold mine!

The reality is - with good gear, we can run IIR and IIQ and still clear most of the content. Sure, we won't be farming Shaper or even T16 maps, but I'd rather farm T10-13 with those two gems than farm end game stuff without them.
Last edited by ryansider on Mar 11, 2017, 6:12:40 AM
Thanks a lot for the really in depth answer!

I have some follow up question or comments on what you said.

"
2. I would refund that Beacon of corruption ascendancy node (and the small one too). It was written in guide, thats its an option for ENDGAME lab, not Merciless. You should took Spirit eater.

I took that mainly for the chaos res tbh, that was before I changed to solaris where I had huge problems with chaos damage.
I will try to get the uber lab done with some help soon.

"
3. 2 dex nodes +30 is way too much, i dont know how you dont cap it. Should basically dont use any of these, or at least just 1. Now you have 120 dex from nodes on your tree, base witch is 14 more, so 134 and for Haste 20 lvl you need 155, if you lucky vaal it ok then 159. So in max you need 159-134=25 dex on gear. you have 10 on boots, 15 on amulet. Thats enough, i would just glove with dex 30+ and refund 1 passive again.

I took them way back during lvling I should´ve looked at that much sooner, thanks for pointing that out! I have currently 191 dex.

"
5. Use purity of elements, it gives you with passives from ascendancy and aura effects 64 resists, so you dont need so much to cap single resits and you reserve less mana, which allow you to run Grace aura, which gives you evasion, also defensives.

I thought using the other purities would be more beneficial because of the additional max res. 64 res for free sounds really good though.

"
9. So you save some gem slots because you swap your purities to purity of elements. Drop that animate guardian from your helm. Generosity for Shield charge isnt needed too. I highly recommend to swap item rarity from main link to minion damage, if you say, that not enough dmg. You can put it in your inventory or the gem slot you just won by getting rid of some gems. Just swap it out before boss and you are fine.

Why would you drop the animate guardian? I don´t quite understand why you are not using one (except for a shortage of gem sockets due to all the other important gems), he gives a good damage boost and additional movement speed with the new victarios flight.
Generosity is mainly there to lvl it for the far away dream of having an united in dream.

Again thanks for the in depth answer!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info