[3.1] SRS LL Auramancer in-depth guide

"
SO these build rely on movement speed?

if i wan slow pact how ?

And i scare this build will lag out my computer
using i3-2100 processor

The build doesn't rely on movement speed, but increased minion movement speed is a big gain in clear speed.

I'm not an expert on computers, but if you're worried about this build lagging out your computer, you may not want to try it. It's definitely not the easiest build for your computer.
Wow! 5 new pages of replies since I checked the thread last, that must be a record ;)

Thanks everyone for helping out each other. Lets keep up this level of activity in the thread =)

"
Matematikas wrote:
People don't use divine on legacy shav's ring, it reduce to 3% es regen! I'm so dumb, wanted more int, and resulted with 3% regen.. :D

Ouch, that's a bummer ;)

"
marcel2142 wrote:
Hey, i wanted to ask what you would recommend going for at a later stage.

The +3 bow or Severed in Sleep Unique?
What would be currency wise to get?
I think the bow costs 2 ex to craft if iam not wrong right now,
also you will loose huge mobilty and some es since you cant use the shield.
But the Breach Unique is really expensive is it worth it dmg wise?
Or just for the mobilty?

If you're playing in a league with access to the two Chayula items, then I'd go for the 1h+sword build. The damage should be quite similar to the +3 bow version, but you'll have access to a better movement skill and you'll get more ES.

"
austeemo wrote:
good guide but i was wondering which gems i should be keeping level 1? i assume whirling blades, cwdt and clarity but everything else i should max out assuming i have the stat req?

sorry for noobish question i have never played aura build before

Clarity is the only skill that you need to keep at lvl 1, and CWDT + IC should be kept at a low level as well. Skills like Whirling blades / shield charge you can level up when you've the stats for it even if it's no requirement. You can always sell them when you've quality on them.

"
Idyar wrote:
Great build and amazing organized guide. This week farmed up currency for Presence ! Very happy and having a great time. Have a few clarifications / questions.

Do the vaal auras count for commander of darkness? I imagine they do but just wanted to clarify for no real gameplay reason just curious.

Why does the guide suggest generosity + whirling blades? Don't understand what that would do.

Thanks ! Really having a great time with this build. Any tips also appreciated thinking of getting small upgrades in all my armour then going for Shavs,

Thanks. I'm glad that you're enjoying the build.

Vaal auras does count for CoD, so that's a nice bonus for us.

The generosity in the sword I think was answer earlier, but just to make sure that it was. It's for the Envy aura given from the sword.

"
Saxarona wrote:
I love the build, but then I hit a roadblock just when I switched to lowlife: FPS drops. Is it normal to get FPS drops? I'm guessing it's because of the aura calculations when a SRS goes outside the range of the auras.

Have you guys got this issue, or know about any workaround?

Thanks.

If it's a FPS drop then you can only try to set your settings to the minimum, or eventually upgrade your pc. If it is a server lag issues, which is quite common for us during peak hours, you can try changing the server you're playing on. I hope this helps.

"
ShinSloth wrote:
been loving the guide so far. it's my first season playing and this has been a huge help.

I'm at the point where I'm looking to buy a shavs right now and I'm not sure if I should buy the cheapest one and try to 6L it myself or buy a 6L outright (much more expensive). Any pointers?

Hello. It's always a gamble when you try to 6L yourself. Usually you can make a profit out of it, but last league I spent 3k fusings on my shavs before I gave up and eventually bought a 6L instead. If you try to 6L it yourself, try to get one that has high ES and lightning res rolls.

"
SO these build rely on movement speed?

if i wan slow pact how ?

And i scare this build will lag out my computer
using i3-2100 processor

You'll mainly be using shield charge (or whirling blades) to move around yourself, and then is the minion speed clear speed improvement.

the i-3 processors are usually not the fastest ones, but depending what kind of graphics card you have it could work. Although if you've played other builds that have been lagging a lot, then it's a risk that this one will too.
Builds:
[3.6] 83/83 Block Herald of Agony Gladiator - Über Elder Viable
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2218039/
[3.1] SRS LL Auramancer in-depth guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1816896/
i did on Bf using Scourge Claw
yes i can say it lag especially the crazy amout of mob and summon wolf in screen
Enjoy Legacy!!!!
"
ryansider wrote:

I just run a single set of gear. I'm purely MF and I have no intention of pushing the build.

And as Miyu said, movement speed is massive for SRS. The reality is that you'll re-level the gem anyways, so why not do the 20%?

I see, I am leveling 7 srs atm I didn't know the movement speed was that good though.

How does everybody feel about MF farming on lower maps / in a party, is it really that good?
Doing this in Legacy league at the moment as league starter. It's REALLY GOOD. My gear is almost perfect so I'm pretty chuffed with how this is all going, level 92 at the moment, I'd probably be at least 94 at the moment but unfortunately I die a lot and I'm kinda bad lol.

Also, prior to getting the 3% reduced mana reservation helmet, you can run a purity aura instead of the grace and still have fine enough mana to cast your SRS.

How much ES do you realistically cap out at? I'm at 9k atm without an energy from within as the price is stupidly high at the moment
Last edited by Honking on Mar 12, 2017, 1:34:34 PM
"
austeemo wrote:

How does everybody feel about MF farming on lower maps / in a party, is it really that good?

There are enough people who play this as MF version, its pretty doable even without big budget, i farmed myself with
(not upgraded version), and it was like 210 rarity and its enough to get some drops to further upgrades. Now i remained only with boots, since using at higher tier maps the ring for more QoL, also some regen
Last edited by Matematikas on Mar 12, 2017, 10:56:04 AM
Hey guys,for MF do you use bisco amulet ? Also for boots wondertrap or legacy goldwyrm ? :)
Another question for the SRS Experts in here:

Would you go for a Severed in Sleep asap or wait and buy the United in Dreams?
Last edited by Nucli_DE on Mar 12, 2017, 1:18:11 PM
"
Nucli_DE wrote:
Another question for the SRS Experts in here:

Would you go for a Severed in Sleep asap or wait and buy the United in Dreams?

If you're levelling with this build and you already have currency, buy a Severed In Sleep and then upgrade it at 69, otherwise probably not a good idea as the ES from Ephemeral is way too good to pass up.
"
If you're levelling with this build and you already have currency, buy a Severed In Sleep and then upgrade it at 69, otherwise probably not a good idea as the ES from Ephemeral is way too good to pass up.

I'm already Lvl 89 and have a Shav's. 8.1k ES wihout the Ephemeral...would you say the Damage is worth the Drop in ES?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info