[3.1] SRS LL Auramancer in-depth guide

Thanks snwkill forgot about that acendency thing.
Hey man great looking guide!

I was wondering if added chaos would do anything in the srs links? I was planning to do a build with Skin of the Loyal and go CI (which means no elemental auras for Ele Focus), and I'm just trying to get my links solidified before I purchase one since you can't change the colors. I was thinking SRS - Empower - Melee Splash/Multistrike - Melee Phys - Minion Dmg - then the 6L I was thinking minion speed for clearing and then added chaos for bosses and breachlord domains.

Any feedback you have for that setup would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks again!
Last edited by DigitalDecayz on Jan 12, 2017, 3:03:21 PM
Hey! :D
Now I'm comfortable enough to say that I've finished and pretty much min/maxed the +3 bow version!

Bought the empower+4(lv28srs), made 5% mana helmet so I got rid of conqueror's(now I use 3x ES%-minion damage jewel, total 241% minion damage on srs) and replaced the Paryah with a full ES/cast speed unset ring.
The only 3 upgradable things now in my mind are:
-Minion damage gloves(not that needed, the damage is already massive)
-2nd unset ring for Blink arrow, is just a QoL, I swap out desecrate for it as I use it only in T16, uber and shaper(blink instead of vaal haste in shaper)
-maybe added fire instead of culling but I don't really think is needed

Now I have 10.7k ES 75/81/82 res capped for ele weak, +75chaos res aswell and 91rarity(191 with boots and hope to get more slamming 2ex on my rings :p)
IGN: ZaphSkyWalker
Last edited by Kingolo on Jan 12, 2017, 3:52:53 PM
"
Kingolo wrote:
Now I'm comfortable enough to say that I've finished and pretty much min/maxed the +3 bow version!

Bought the empower+4(lv28srs), made 5% mana helmet so I got rid of conqueror's(now I use 3x ES%-minion damage jewel, total 241% minion damage on srs) and replaced the Paryah with a full ES/cast speed unset ring.
-2nd unset ring for Blink arrow, is just a QoL, I swap out desecrate for it as I use it only in T16, uber and shaper(blink instead of vaal haste in shaper)

Now I have 10.7k ES 75/81/82 res capped for ele weak, +75chaos res aswell and 91rarity(191 with boots and hope to get more slamming 2ex on my rings :p)

Wouldn't a Shavronne's ring be optimal since you don't exactly need mana regen? Just a thought.

Also, to the OP, what benefit is there to using Culling Strike if you're not going MF? I suppose an Empower might be a good option to swap, but what else? Multistrike maybe?
"
inoka wrote:

Wouldn't a Shavronne's ring be optimal since you don't exactly need mana regen? Just a thought.

Also, to the OP, what benefit is there to using Culling Strike if you're not going MF? I suppose an Empower might be a good option to swap, but what else? Multistrike maybe?

Shavronne rings gives me ES regen but overall less ES, less cast speed and no res, also I don't have any mana regen on my equip except clarity for bonus :D

I'm not the OP but actually Culling strike is very good, the 10% of time saved from fight apart, gives a good amout of damage+IAS and cast speed for you, probably is worth swapping only with Empower 4(not that much w/o +1shav or+3 bow as SRS doesn't scale as much damage as regular spells), void manipulation if you wanna focus on chaos dmg, added fire damage not a big gain I guess but you probably do more dmg to mobs without fire res and last multistrike is pretty much useless due to his very very high mana multiplier and phy dmg malus
IGN: ZaphSkyWalker
Just dropping by to say I played an Iron Reflexes, defense-oriented version of this build to lvl 91, and had no problems clearing any kind of content.
It is also very good for playing with friends, since all those auras almost triple their DPS.

Cheers and thanks for the great guide!!
"
99prix wrote:
Hey, thanks for the build I first started POE with a MF totem build and when the passive reset happened I looked for a build and found yours. Got to say it sucked right away till i reset my asendecy points and then it took off. I have a couple questions.

What would your chest skill setup be for MF with Rarity and Quanity? I play only standard.

Also I never have issues with health regen for summoning my SRS's so i went with the SRS dmg enchantment, is there some reason you use the stone golem enchantment am I missing something? When spam casting it even whith Vall haste my heath regens faster then I can spam....

I also completely dropped Vall clarity from my auras, I run solo 99.8% of the time and it just seemed to be a waste unless on a no-regen map which i re-roll anyway.

No issues with the build at all its fun its fast its the best MF build ive seen or played.

Just crossing my fingers that the new breach Cutlass is not stupid expensive when it comes to standard.

The gear I'm running, suggestions or improvements would be great.

For jewels i have the Increase Vall skill duration by 20% some random minion dmg rare and scarificial harvest.

Thanks again!

PS Could you take a screen shot of your Map Atlas?

Hello, when you go with the IIR & IIQ gems you'll have a much lower mana cost on your SRS compared to with the damage setups, so I guess that's why you haven't felt any need for the stone golem helmet enchant.

As for gem setup. I'd go with: SRS + Melee Splash + Minion Dmg + Melee phys + IIQ + IIR, just like you've done.

I think you would benefit more from the Ephemeral Edge than the Hearbreaker that you're running with. And I think it would be better to run Wondertrap instead of Goldwyrm, but you can use the spreadsheet found in this thread: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/725812 and check which item that would give you the highest values, just remember to add your average map IIQ/IIR as well.

Unless you're using the Kiara's Determination flask you should also think about using an Eye of Chayula, it should give you a much better overall feeling with the stun immunity.

Here's a picture of my current atlas

"
snwkill wrote:
"
99prix wrote:

Also I never have issues with health regen for summoning my SRS's so i went with the SRS dmg enchantment, is there some reason you use the stone golem enchantment am I missing something? When spam casting it even whith Vall haste my heath regens faster then I can spam....

I agree and was going to ask the same thing. I have the 3% less mana reserved on my helm just so i can get an extra aura. The only thing preventing me from spamming SRS most times is my cast speed, boss fights with no mobbs to get flesh offering up.

"
99prix wrote:

I also completely dropped Vall clarity from my auras, I run solo 99.8% of the time and it just seemed to be a waste unless on a no-regen map which i re-roll aanyway

The thing is with Commander of Darkness ascendency the more auras you have the more damage your srs does, even if it is an aura that does you no good. That is why he mentions using a level 1 clarity to get another stack of 10% damage and attack speed for your minions.

The need of the helmet enchant varies a bit depending on what you have in your link setup. The MF versions (low mana multiplier, or no multi on IIR/IIQ gems), or all setups where you don't have a 6L yet, can usually manage fine without the Stone golem enchant, but with the 6L you usually get starved.

You are correct with the CoD adding damage, but it's actually more than 10% as our 66% aura effectiveness is also affecting the damage, as, and cs given from CoD =)

"
DigitalDecayz wrote:
Hey man great looking guide!

I was wondering if added chaos would do anything in the srs links? I was planning to do a build with Skin of the Loyal and go CI (which means no elemental auras for Ele Focus), and I'm just trying to get my links solidified before I purchase one since you can't change the colors. I was thinking SRS - Empower - Melee Splash/Multistrike - Melee Phys - Minion Dmg - then the 6L I was thinking minion speed for clearing and then added chaos for bosses and breachlord domains.

Any feedback you have for that setup would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks again!

Hello and thanks!

I dont know about using added chaos damage unless you go for a similar setup to the one that sunleonid tried out (you can find his setup in the comments of the previous thread, link in the beginning of the guide).
Otherwise if we're skipping the elemental dmg, I'd probably go: SRS+Melee Splash+MinionDamage+MeleePhys+Empower+Culling Strike.

But you'll probably have a similar result with Added Chaos/Minion Speed for the last link.

"
Kingolo wrote:

Nice job on the gear. it looks really nice, especially that new helmet :)

Did you notice any difference with the lvl 4 empower? I managed to pick up a +3 fire crude bow yday for only 4 ex, so I'll make sure to try out the bow setup myself further on :)

But as Inoka suggested, try out a Shavronne's Revelation. It has really grown on me this league, as the constant ES regen is really nice (but as you're using soulstrike it might not affect you as much, but it should still be very noticable)

"
inoka wrote:

The Culling Strike gem is a really strong gem even if you're not going MF. If we had a tool tip dps it would probably drop with Culling Strike compared to some other options, but the "hidden" 10% more multiplier that is has is great, and if you play in a party it's even stronger.

As Kingolo also said, I'd probably only swap it out without regrets if I had a level 4 empower and a +1 to all gems 6L. That said, I am currently trying out to use a Empower lvl 4 instead of the culling strike in my setup, and there's 2 shaper videos up where you can compare them. Empower lvl 4 might have a damage advantage over the CS, but in the shaper fight I prefer the Culling as it's usually only the last phase that I can get problems with.

"
aerotsu wrote:
Just dropping by to say I played an Iron Reflexes, defense-oriented version of this build to lvl 91, and had no problems clearing any kind of content.
It is also very good for playing with friends, since all those auras almost triple their DPS.

Hello, thanks and you're most welcome :)

What other changes did you do in addition to running Iron Reflexes? I'm curious ;)

Sorry if any of the replies are confusing, it's late and I'm quite tired, so I didn't double check everything ;)
Builds:
[3.6] 83/83 Block Herald of Agony Gladiator - Über Elder Viable
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2218039/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1816896/
I just want to say that I have loved this build. It has been the best I have played. I usually only have the time to play one build/character a league, and I am glad I found yours.

One of my biggest issues has been my golem getting nuked, which throws off my rhythm in tougher fights. Is there something I am doing wrong, or should I just make sure Im on top of it and resummoning him as soon as he goes down? Often I end up having to wait for my life regen from passives to get enough health back to resummon. I'm at the point where I might just toss on a Brinerot Mark to make my golem a little tankier for a tougher fight.

"
Tahreyn wrote:

"
aerotsu wrote:

What other changes did you do in addition to running Iron Reflexes? I'm curious ;)

Basically ran a prism guardian, alpha's howl and death's door with triple purities and grace/determination/discipline on the items with +2 lvl to aura gems.
I think I had like 70k armor with flasks up.

But thinking back now, It would probably be more efficient to run a triple curse setup with heretic's veil and dropping IR completely, or to reduce the cost of SRS to 0 mana through elreon jewelry and get zealot's oath.
"
Nybbas wrote:
I just want to say that I have loved this build. It has been the best I have played. I usually only have the time to play one build/character a league, and I am glad I found yours.

One of my biggest issues has been my golem getting nuked, which throws off my rhythm in tougher fights. Is there something I am doing wrong, or should I just make sure Im on top of it and resummoning him as soon as he goes down? Often I end up having to wait for my life regen from passives to get enough health back to resummon. I'm at the point where I might just toss on a Brinerot Mark to make my golem a little tankier for a tougher fight.

Hello, I'm glad that you've been able to enjoy the build :)

There's three things you can do to help you with your golem.

1. Bring a life potion to be able to cast it without waiting for regen, I usually do this for fights I think are tough.
2. A lot of the time you should be able to guess that your Golem is going to die, so try to anticipate it and either recast your golem away from the incoming damage, or stop casting SRS for a second or two so you'll be at full life when you need to resummon the golem.
3. Link it with Minion Life or Empower. Not really recommended, but it'll help out a bit.

"
aerotsu wrote:

"
Tahreyn wrote:

"
aerotsu wrote:

Basically ran a prism guardian, alpha's howl and death's door with triple purities and grace/determination/discipline on the items with +2 lvl to aura gems.
I think I had like 70k armor with flasks up.

But thinking back now, It would probably be more efficient to run a triple curse setup with heretic's veil and dropping IR completely, or to reduce the cost of SRS to 0 mana through elreon jewelry and get zealot's oath.

70k armour is quite a bit ;) but yea, you'd probably get more damage reduction out from a curse setup, as the curses are still insanely powerful. It's fun to see all the variations ppl do with the build, it shows that it's really versatile :)
Builds:
[3.6] 83/83 Block Herald of Agony Gladiator - Über Elder Viable
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2218039/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1816896/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info