[3.1] SRS LL Auramancer in-depth guide

"
Tahreyn wrote:

Nice job on the gear. it looks really nice, especially that new helmet :)

Did you notice any difference with the lvl 4 empower? I managed to pick up a +3 fire crude bow yday for only 4 ex, so I'll make sure to try out the bow setup myself further on :)

But as Inoka suggested, try out a Shavronne's Revelation. It has really grown on me this league, as the constant ES regen is really nice (but as you're using soulstrike it might not affect you as much, but it should still be very noticable)

Still can't really tell a difference with empower 4, t15 bosses goes down too fast with both to say something.. will try after level up(sitting at 50%, too painfull to watch 10% exp loss at lv90+ lol) on t16 and shaper

For Shav's ring I'm not really atracted expecially for his price :\ I might change my mind when you'll try the +3 bow with it :D
IGN: ZaphSkyWalker
"
Kingolo wrote:
"
Tahreyn wrote:

Nice job on the gear. it looks really nice, especially that new helmet :)

Did you notice any difference with the lvl 4 empower? I managed to pick up a +3 fire crude bow yday for only 4 ex, so I'll make sure to try out the bow setup myself further on :)

But as Inoka suggested, try out a Shavronne's Revelation. It has really grown on me this league, as the constant ES regen is really nice (but as you're using soulstrike it might not affect you as much, but it should still be very noticable)

Still can't really tell a difference with empower 4, t15 bosses goes down too fast with both to say something.. will try after level up(sitting at 50%, too painfull to watch 10% exp loss at lv90+ lol) on t16 and shaper

For Shav's ring I'm not really atracted expecially for his price :\ I might change my mind when you'll try the +3 bow with it :D

hehe ;) The price tag is quite hefty, which is one reason why it took me as long time as it did to try it out. But it is so nice now when I don't have to bother a bit about my ES not recharging in burning or desecrated ground maps, that and the fact that it helped me to kill shaper :)
Builds:
[3.6] 83/83 Block Herald of Agony Gladiator - Über Elder Viable
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2218039/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1816896/
I am currently leveling a new witch character just to try this one. However I manage to buy United in Dreams, Presence of Chayula and I got the 6L decent rolls shavs. From here on, can I mix up while using the damage items (including that particular weapon) with the MF version ?
hi, it really an awesome build.
I am going to try this out and there some questions for you.
1. Is it cause a big trouble or problem for do not have the shav's ring?
2. Can i use other rare ring just added the res?
3. Which is better on boss kill: ES spirit shield or Victario's Charity?
Thanks for the answering!!
How much damage do we lose if we go the Standard items version? Will it still be enough damage to take down Uber Atziri/Shaper?
I'm a bit worried since United in Dream gives the Envy Aura, Minion Damage, and Poison on Hit which is a lot.
"
JayJayFly wrote:
I am currently leveling a new witch character just to try this one. However I manage to buy United in Dreams, Presence of Chayula and I got the 6L decent rolls shavs. From here on, can I mix up while using the damage items (including that particular weapon) with the MF version ?

Hello, happy leveling. There's no problem at all with mixing it up. I initially left it out from the MF setup in order to keep it league neutral, but I added a note now that you can use the UiD if you can get one.

"
A__AKAHO wrote:
hi, it really an awesome build.
I am going to try this out and there some questions for you.
1. Is it cause a big trouble or problem for do not have the shav's ring?
2. Can i use other rare ring just added the res?
3. Which is better on boss kill: ES spirit shield or Victario's Charity?
Thanks for the answering!!

Hey, thanks.

You will do fine without the Shavs ring, it's a bit extra quality of life while mapping and kinda a requirement for Shaper/Über Atziri. Eitherway it is pretty far down on the priority list for new gear.

"
Thunder71 wrote:
How much damage do we lose if we go the Standard items version? Will it still be enough damage to take down Uber Atziri/Shaper?
I'm a bit worried since United in Dream gives the Envy Aura, Minion Damage, and Poison on Hit which is a lot.

Hey. I think you should be able to take Shaper down with out it, but it will probably be a close call. If you want to go Über/Shaper and you don't have access to Breach Items, then I strongly recommend going with the +3 bow setup instead.
Builds:
"
Tahreyn wrote:
Hey. I think you should be able to take Shaper down with out it, but it will probably be a close call. If you want to go Über/Shaper and you don't have access to Breach Items, then I strongly recommend going with the +3 bow setup instead.

Ah ok, I'm okay with it not being optimal for Shaper. Though Uber Atziri should still be smooth I think.

The +3 bow seems kinda pricey, I might just start farming currency in breach actually.
Last edited by Thunder71 on Jan 14, 2017, 3:06:55 AM
I'm sorry im pretty new to this game. What level should i raise my auras to? Or should i just keep them all at level 1? Or do i only raise the ones that make mana reserved? And when can i use more than just 2 auras? It seems like I wont be able to with the reserve requirements on all of them?

Thanks
"
cjbender wrote:
I'm sorry im pretty new to this game. What level should i raise my auras to? Or should i just keep them all at level 1? Or do i only raise the ones that make mana reserved? And when can i use more than just 2 auras? It seems like I wont be able to with the reserve requirements on all of them?

Thanks

Hello.

All the auras that we use, with the exception of Clarity, are using a fixed % mana reserved amount. All of those you want to level up to 20. Additionally I think it is worth it to get quality on them as well, since our spirits tends to get some length away from us at times, so the increased radius from Quality is quite good for us.

Clarity is the only aura that we use that has a mana cost, instead of a fixed % mana reserved, and it is one that increases with each level. Since we only benefit from the Commander of Darkness bonus that we get from the Clarity, it will do its job better on lvl 1 than it would if we level it.

You'll be able to use most of the auras when you get the Blood Magic keynode and the following Mortal Conviction node. Up until then I recommend to use Hatred + Haste + Discipline + lvl 1 clarity. You should be able to run those 4 auras your mana after you've picked up most of the reduced mana reserved from the different clusters.

I hope that sorted things out for you =)
Builds:
"
Thunder71 wrote:
"
Tahreyn wrote:

Ah ok, I'm okay with it not being optimal for Shaper. Though Uber Atziri should still be smooth I think.

The +3 bow seems kinda pricey, I might just start farming currency in breach actually.

Über Atziri is in my opinion actually harder than Shaper, but that might be in part because I've probable killed shaper (or tried to kill him) more times than Über Atziri. However, If you have killed Über Atziri a lot in the past, the reverse is probably true for you ;)
Builds:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info