[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's TWO MILLION+ DPS SAFESTLEMON Low Life Righteous Fire/Scorching Ray Guardian

Sharing my approach in hopes that it might help someone hitting healthy numbers for ES. This is my 3.0 tree and I am hitting around 22000 ES (down from 24500). I have a slightly different approach to achieve this by using these:

The idea behind this build is to leverage the strength convertion to ES%. Since I get that I can get more out of gear like this to achieve higher values of ES:

I also went for a larger mana pool (by picking mom) this is only since I gained more ES in the end since MoM doesn't do anything else for this build.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUDAAYOBx4J9gthDF8NfA5IES8RUBGWFy8YVhkuGj4bJRynHNwdFB2qIvQmiCftKPopLipTKwovbzW5PC1Bh0PIRZ1GcUlPSVFJsUuuTlJPBFNSU6VV1lZIVw1XyVugXGtd8l8_ZOdmnmhlaHRo8mwLbRlwu3wOfLh99X5Zfmx_xoCkgOCCx4Nfg8yESIUyjHaPGo9GkiuTJ5Uuly2YrZrgmzCboaEvpRinCKcrp1Wtja9ssnC0DLcwtzG3PriTvKq-isHFw23E9sauytPPftR812rXz9gk2RPZW9lh2mLhiOha6QLquuvu7BjviPDV8azzm_fB99f5N_no-tL9AP5J

My profile is open if you want to check the gear (popadoodle). I hope this help, any ideas on how to push this even higher would be appricated :-).
Can someone clear something up for me?

Why take more than 20-25% increased aura effectiveness? Aside from adding a tad more resists / ES via discipline - It doesn't help increase max resists past 20-25% ( 25% for 4% base / 20% for 5% base)

You could save 4-5 points easily by removing one of the clusters... Am I missing something? Do you really need that 4% extra reduced mana? Would it be better to skip the 4% reduced mana nodes and just shoot over to the dex side and grab the charisma skill tree?

So for example, Taking the above skill tree it would look like this:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/3.0.0/AAAABAUDAAYOBx4J9gthDF8NfA5IES8RUBGWFy8YVhkuGYoaPhqPGyUcpxzcHRQi9CSwJogn7Sj6KS4qUysKNbk8LUGHQ8hGcUlPSVFJsUuuTlJPBFOlVdZWSFcNV8lboFxrXfJfP1-wZOdmnmh0aPJsC20Zb558Dny4ffV-bH_GgKSA4ILHgwmDX4PMhEiExYUyjHaPGo9GkiuTJ5Uuly2YrZswm6GbtaEvpRinCKcrp1Wtja9ssnC0DLcwtzG3PriTvKq-isM6w23EWMT2xq7JPcpKytPPftR812rXz9gk2VvZYdpi6FrpAuq66-7viPDV8az2SPba98H31_k3-ej60vsJ_QA=

As an added bonus you get some needed dex along the way & 4% more reduced mana.

Is it just that the extra 4% reduced mana is overkill and the extra node effectiveness means more resists and ES?
Last edited by Nishtha on Aug 9, 2017, 1:30:40 PM
The extra aura effectiveness helps the max resists also.so a level 20 purity of fire(5% base max fire resist increase) with let's say 80% aura effectiveness will give 7 or 8% max fire resist.dont know the exact numbers,but it's along those lines
Last edited by Yusukeirinel12 on Aug 11, 2017, 3:13:28 AM
Thanks for the reply Yusukeirinel12. Yea, after playing around with the numbers a bit I realize that it's not a static 20-25%. It's based off your aura's max Resist. Don't know how I missed that earlier...

So Here's the math I sorted out:
Lvl 11 POF @ 2% - 50% gives you 1%
Lvl 17 POF @ 3% - 34% gives you 1%
Lvl 20 POF @ 4% - 25% gives you 1% / 50% gives you 2%
Lvl 23 POF @ 5% - 20% gives you 1% / 40% gives you 2% / 60% gives you 3%

Also the Guardian tree gives you 10% increased aura effectiveness. Which is definatley something to keep in mind when running your calculations.

All the aura effectiveness nodes in the tree are required to give you 60% increased Aura effectiveness. Although you can get rid of all those skill points to path to devotion and use the new unique jewel that gives you 4% increased effectiveness / & 2% reduced mana reserved to hit 60%.
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Conqueror%27s_Efficiencyactly
Can you change the PoB past bin to actually reflect 3.0 changes (as that is how this is titled)? By this I mean like changing the Energy From Within, removing the 20% ring enchants, and the Shield enchant from 20% to 5% ect.
"
dostov wrote:
Can you change the PoB past bin to actually reflect 3.0 changes (as that is how this is titled)? By this I mean like changing the Energy From Within, removing the 20% ring enchants, and the Shield enchant from 20% to 5% ect.

um no? the pob is my current gear lol
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Good one, but could do alot more than that both es and damage wise.

𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝕺𝖍 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊
𝓜𝓞𝓢𝓣𝓗𝓐𝓣𝓔𝓓
"
Sharing my approach in hopes that it might help someone hitting healthy numbers for ES. This is my 3.0 tree and I am hitting around 22000 ES (down from 24500). I have a slightly different approach to achieve this by using these:

The idea behind this build is to leverage the strength convertion to ES%. Since I get that I can get more out of gear like this to achieve higher values of ES:

I also went for a larger mana pool (by picking mom) this is only since I gained more ES in the end since MoM doesn't do anything else for this build.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUDAAYOBx4J9gthDF8NfA5IES8RUBGWFy8YVhkuGj4bJRynHNwdFB2qIvQmiCftKPopLipTKwovbzW5PC1Bh0PIRZ1GcUlPSVFJsUuuTlJPBFNSU6VV1lZIVw1XyVugXGtd8l8_ZOdmnmhlaHRo8mwLbRlwu3wOfLh99X5Zfmx_xoCkgOCCx4Nfg8yESIUyjHaPGo9GkiuTJ5Uuly2YrZrgmzCboaEvpRinCKcrp1Wtja9ssnC0DLcwtzG3PriTvKq-isHFw23E9sauytPPftR812rXz9gk2RPZW9lh2mLhiOha6QLquuvu7BjviPDV8azzm_fB99f5N_no-tL9AP5J

My profile is open if you want to check the gear (popadoodle). I hope this help, any ideas on how to push this even higher would be appricated :-).

I started Demi's build a day or two ago, and was also interested in going MoM for the additional ES+RF damage to mana.

Biggest thing I was worried about is the mana regen, though. How is it for you?

Edit-
So apparently MoM doesn't mitigate damage to Energy Shield, so mana regen should be a (mostly) non issue I think. Not totally sure I want to grab it now.
IGN: Vortexbern
Last edited by Einzbern on Aug 21, 2017, 5:15:29 PM
With the nerf to Leo's DoT reduction (5% now), is RF still sustainable with a rare shield? Or am I better off just using Rise of the Phoenix?
IGN: Vortexbern
Hey, I have a doubt, how leveling the char? It's using Sorching ray?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info