[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's TWO MILLION+ DPS SAFESTLEMON Low Life Righteous Fire/Scorching Ray Guardian

"
"
qvaza wrote:
"
Einzbern wrote:
With the nerf to Leo's DoT reduction (5% now), is RF still sustainable with a rare shield? Or am I better off just using Rise of the Phoenix?

Yes! I play with a rare shield and have much less regen nodes than Demi here.
No problem for T15 vulnerability mod even. Only change to Rise when it has -60% regen. It is still sustainable, but scetchy.

I am rolling hard T15 maps with breaches and havent died since lvl 85.
Currently 90% post 93lvl. Feels tanky and managable.
I have probably have one the best gear in SC harb though.

The Q

How is your boss killing?

While I agree it is sustainable, I have not found a reason to do so. Yes, you would gain about 1300 energy shield over using Rise of the Phoenix, but Rise makes me completely immune to fire and grants movement speed, as well as massively increases my regen (and thereby tankiness).
Can still facetank anything just the same, and I feel like I'm playing Mario with a constant Star power active. I'd much rather be practically immortal than have another 10% more RF damage.
what items and what u use to level till u change to RF and scorch?
I know you didn't ask me, but I just leveled as Scorching Ray. Using Tabula Rasa you can roast pretty much everything instantly, so you can just use whatever to get resists in your other slots.
"
zeLL1 wrote:
what items and what u use to level till u change to RF and scorch?

I came to the league 1 week late, so leveled with LL RF from lvl44. Until then pickup a weapon and just sunder everything around.

ign:Qvaza
"

While I agree it is sustainable, I have not found a reason to do so. Yes, you would gain about 1300 energy shield over using Rise of the Phoenix, but Rise makes me completely immune to fire and grants movement speed, as well as massively increases my regen (and thereby tankiness).
Can still facetank anything just the same, and I feel like I'm playing Mario with a constant Star power active. I'd much rather be practically immortal than have another 10% more RF damage.

Hey mate, sure you have a point. I like min maxing and kinda guardian is made to put Rise on his back. Still feel as tanky with rare shield. Degen or small hits were never the problem, its the one hit dmg that can kill you. Fire was either way never a problem. DPS is what I prefer, so any bonus is a good bonus. Facetanked all guardians and shaper, just killed them faster. But I agree, overall the difference is marginal and just a preference - in both options.
I followed leveing video guide. My character is named UciekajacaParabola (https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/nevadis/characters). Can anyone tell me what should I do to stop righteous fire from burning me to the ground? On video he doesn't get any dmg.
"
Nevadis wrote:
I followed leveing video guide. My character is named UciekajacaParabola (https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/nevadis/characters). Can anyone tell me what should I do to stop righteous fire from burning me to the ground? On video he doesn't get any dmg.

Strange. Checking this on mobile, so a bit hard to analyze. You should be fine. The only thing is maybe get the +1 fire ress max. Gear seems ok, nodes seem fine, lowlife check. Are you degening a lot a just a bit? Get a higher level purity of fire, check when you get +1 max. Maybe aroubd lvl 11.
Hi, thanks for the guide, I was wondering what is the point of adding the cold damage to attacks to a ring for elemental equilibrium? Since orb of storms triggers it, and neither scorching ray nor RF "hit" so they do not trigger it, is there a benefit to having it alternate between lightning and cold, as opposed to just lightning?

Thanks
Still running out of mana for scorching ray. Only use it on bosses but when i do i need it to work. Level 4 clarity does help a little. Any useful tips? Thanks. Char - Blarstit

"
Sekai777 wrote:
Hi, thanks for the guide, I was wondering what is the point of adding the cold damage to attacks to a ring for elemental equilibrium? Since orb of storms triggers it, and neither scorching ray nor RF "hit" so they do not trigger it, is there a benefit to having it alternate between lightning and cold, as opposed to just lightning?

Thanks

shield charge?

as long as its not fire we good
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info