[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's TWO MILLION+ DPS SAFESTLEMON Low Life Righteous Fire/Scorching Ray Guardian

This build uses legacy gears .........

And I wonder how he can reach 16k armour by his skill tree and gear at Blight League....
hey Demi, i love the build, but i was wondering if i would be able to add a flame golem for increased damage in the slot that you have the portal spell, or if that would potentially mess with elemental eqalibrium, i have been using it for the damage increase whilst i was waiting to 6 link my shav's and it seems to be ok, but im very new so just wanted to ask your opinion :)

still working on stuff, but it works :)
Last edited by Baron_Beefcake on Dec 1, 2019, 8:59:40 AM
"
Kaatsudon wrote:
hey, im following this build and lvl 70 at maps now but i cant sustain RF due to my ES regen per second skipping from about 390 to 1500, so im not sure what to do

you could try swapping in a rise of the phoenix shield, i did that for a while until i managed to get my regen up, it does a lot to mitigate the self damage from rf
about the famous EE

incredible poe player mbXtreme study he problem with some creative solution:

https://youtu.be/OOYrveVdA3o?t=895

put blade vortex gem (counts as spell)+ physical to lighting gem on weapon with suffix enchant

triggers a shocketed spell when use a skill

phase run 4 secs cooldown

so you have your EE working .

Can I start out this build with the new league and then get better and better gear and invest over time? Or is this pretty much exclusively a late-league/standard build and I'm better off with the Marauder version?
There's any replacement for presence of chayula?
"
Polypropylen wrote:
Can I start out this build with the new league and then get better and better gear and invest over time? Or is this pretty much exclusively a late-league/standard build and I'm better off with the Marauder version?

Randomly viewing guides, but this is a pretty easy one to answer.

The Marauder version of RF is infinitely easier to get in at the lowest budget levels, in order for this RF build to take off you need, at a minimum, Shavs, a 300 ES shield, and some decent ES numbers in other slots. You're talking ~4 exa MINIMUM to even start and feel half way decent (and really, it's not even good at these budget levels, you need like 10+ exa for this build to start edging out the Jugg version).

RF Jugg can start with literally like 2c and build up from there, RF Chieftain takes a bit more investment, but you can always wait until you're well into the build to swap your ascendancy over.
Last edited by JermStudDog on Dec 18, 2019, 2:23:24 PM
Is This updated to 3.9.. Please update to 3.9

Thank you
Can i buy your build ?
"
mojo8850 wrote:
Is This updated to 3.9.. Please update to 3.9

Thank you

https://pastebin.com/6uAjtZsj is the best i could come up with do with it as you please.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info