[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's TWO MILLION+ DPS SAFESTLEMON Low Life Righteous Fire/Scorching Ray Guardian

Hi, I was just able to maintain RF at level 40 in act 5, but since act 6, the resistance nerf hurts me really hard and I can't maintain RF anymore. Do you have some suggestion on how to leveling with this build. I did use all the gear suggested in the video, but none of these unique add resistance.
Thanks. You can check my character Burdening.
"
Einzbern wrote:
With the nerf to Leo's DoT reduction (5% now), is RF still sustainable with a rare shield? Or am I better off just using Rise of the Phoenix?

Yes! I play with a rare shield and have much less regen nodes than Demi here.
No problem for T15 vulnerability mod even. Only change to Rise when it has -60% regen. It is still sustainable, but scetchy.

I am rolling hard T15 maps with breaches and havent died since lvl 85.
Currently 90% post 93lvl. Feels tanky and managable.
I have probably have one the best gear in SC harb though.

The Q
ign:Qvaza
Last edited by qvaza on Aug 24, 2017, 3:07:23 PM
"
qvaza wrote:
"
Einzbern wrote:
With the nerf to Leo's DoT reduction (5% now), is RF still sustainable with a rare shield? Or am I better off just using Rise of the Phoenix?

Yes! I play with a rare shield and have much less regen nodes than Demi here.
No problem for T15 vulnerability mod even. Only change to Rise when it has -60% regen. It is still sustainable, but scetchy.

I am rolling hard T15 maps with breaches and havent died since lvl 85.
Currently 90% post 93lvl. Feels tanky and managable.
I have probably have one the best gear in SC harb though.

The Q

How is your boss killing?
Have about 13500 ES and don't seem to have options to increase that. my gloves are low because it is just plain hard to craft a pair with DOT on them with high ES.
If anyone can advise me i would appreciate it. That 13500 is with using Ephemeral edge dusk blade so would be another 1k lower using Doryani. Also run out of mana when using Scorching Ray - is this normal?
Thanks.
Char is Blarstit
"
EDMOSES wrote:
Have about 13500 ES and don't seem to have options to increase that. my gloves are low because it is just plain hard to craft a pair with DOT on them with high ES.
If anyone can advise me i would appreciate it. That 13500 is with using Ephemeral edge dusk blade so would be another 1k lower using Doryani. Also run out of mana when using Scorching Ray - is this normal?
Thanks.
Char is Blarstit

boot enchant fixes mana problems.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Bah so simple - thanks.
is this build viable with 25 ex?
What's the best skill to level with. Only lvl 24 and struggling on DPS. Thank you! Have a Rasa to use too.
"
Kwitch wrote:
"
sinub801 wrote:
Can you please put some leveling tree tip?
I want/ will complete this build. The amulet is extremely pricey though. But I will sell my skyforth for it.

Hey! I can help with that, since I leveled one this league:

Simply play Scorching ray CwC Firestorm. You can make it work on as little as a 3 link, and it performs great in a 5 link. Elemental focus > controlled destruction. I suggest leveling with life nodes (there is something like 124% all within range of our pathing) and respeccing out of them as you get closer to the goal. You should be able to 'go live' with RF as low as 62 or so, just remember the importance of having a high-leveled Purity of Fire available. If you have reasonable life regen (12% or so) and low HP by then sustaining RF should be simple enough. Also, Time of Need would allow you to go RF earlier than even RF builds.

Hope that helps.

How did you manage to to run RF at 62? I got all the life regen nodes and still get raped by the degen. Only lvl 62 so got maxed Purity of Fire i can use....
Hello! I this time create templar character and this guide good.
I have item preview:

SO OP? :d
And What Pantheon a best choice?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info