[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's TWO MILLION+ DPS SAFESTLEMON Low Life Righteous Fire/Scorching Ray Guardian

"
riveteye_desu wrote:
Great build mane, I guess it's a silly question but how much better Ephemeral Edge is than Redbeak? I was running it on my older character and I'm curious why you went for the Edge, is 47% extra es really worth it?

do you want more es
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"
"
riveteye_desu wrote:
Great build mane, I guess it's a silly question but how much better Ephemeral Edge is than Redbeak? I was running it on my older character and I'm curious why you went for the Edge, is 47% extra es really worth it?

do you want more es

I don't really know how to compare the RF Dps from extra es to the redbeak's, but survivability-wise 20k es feels a bit like overkill, maybe it's gonna be better for 3.0 since it will be waay harder to get it.
https://youtu.be/hGbDxlZN1HE

reworking the build, quite heavily. check my build diaries for more info as i go.
How do u proc EE? Making this build right now :-D At 12k es at lvl 73 :-D Kills everything i run over :-D
"
Worldbringer wrote:
How do u proc EE? Making this build right now :-D At 12k es at lvl 73 :-D Kills everything i run over :-D

shield charge.
Can someone please check me out to make sure i haven't made any stupid build mistakes and offer any improvements please? As i get currency i will continue trying to upgrade my gloves and get a useful enchant on my helm - thanks. Also have a question regarding Doryani and Ephemeral weapons, what is actually better?
"
EDMOSES wrote:
Can someone please check me out to make sure i haven't made any stupid build mistakes and offer any improvements please? As i get currency i will continue trying to upgrade my gloves and get a useful enchant on my helm - thanks. Also have a question regarding Doryani and Ephemeral weapons, what is actually better?

no shavs, first problem. also no presence of chayula

got some weird skill tree pathing up top instead of through scion es wheel.

dory's is more damage, ephemeral is more es. choose whichever you feel like you want.

pyre is shit. helm/boots/shield are gg, rest is questionable.
My bad - try Blarstit.
"
"
EDMOSES wrote:

no shavs, first problem. also no presence of chayula

got some weird skill tree pathing up top instead of through scion es wheel.

dory's is more damage, ephemeral is more es. choose whichever you feel like you want.

pyre is shit. helm/boots/shield are gg, rest is questionable.

The char you are looking at is not the correct 1. Look at Blarstit pls
"
EDMOSES wrote:

Looks like you're following the updated build, which means you're wasting a passive point by going to the right instead of to the left and up. It will take you 2 points to connect the left side, which will allow you to un-allocate the 3 points before Shaper. Other than that you just seem to have a few wasted life rolls on gear which should be resists or dex, seeing as you still have a dex node allocated.

Edit: You're also running 3 curses when you can only apply 2. Either drop the Witchfire brew or replace Elemental Weakness with something like Increased Crit Support (to better proc Ele Overload). You also might want to consider a level 23 Purity of Fire for the extra max res, which means you need either lvl 20 purity + lvl 4 empower or lvl 21 purity + lvl 3 empower.
Last edited by CrAzYPeOpLe3360 on Jul 24, 2017, 4:30:35 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info