Mathil build list v2

Yo mathil, Do you have an updated skill tree for your Oro Berserker? the one linked is all wonky
"
Bullmedic wrote:
also an idea, how do u guys thinks, is it worth to change 1 of mortem morsu for one like this:

would it be better to loose 20% phys->chaos convert for more physdamage and bleeding stuff?

Trying it in path of building, it shows 6000 loss in DPS (excluding poison damage, which gets effectively halved) by switching out 1 mortem morsu for a Rive.

You're losing 20% attack speed and 40% global crit multi, Phys to chaos conversion is probably a lesser effect.

You're also then poisoning only every second throw (due to how dual wield works), rather than with every attack.

For something that's poison immune, sure you might benefit.

Ofc playing around with values like I'm doing doesn't take everything into account, such as chaos damage vs enemy resists, or assassin ascendancy traits. But I'd expect in practice it might actually be worse than it shows on paper.
Last edited by Xanoth on Mar 18, 2017, 9:14:28 AM
"
sdkaylor wrote:
Something I'm confused about is how far my Spectral Throw is shooting off screen.

I actually have less increased attack speed than the video from Mathil (nothing on gloves), but if I have Faster Attacks linked with ST, it shoots off screen for 2-3 seconds. How is Mathil keeping ST on screen with the FA support linked to ST?

Faster attacks doesn't increase projectile throw distance, projectile speed does.

He does avoid getting the 10% speed node next to Fury Bolts, but I'm not sure that alone would be enough.

Obviously he is using slower proj. for bosses, but I assume you meant general greater proj. usage.
Last edited by Xanoth on Mar 18, 2017, 2:27:47 PM
I've been toying around with making the Chaos ST Assassin build work with CI, but it just seems to add way too much travel and isn't giving the returns. You might as well go bladeflurry and at least have the excuse of needing the area nodes and then skip the projectile nodes.
Last edited by Xanoth on Mar 18, 2017, 10:58:58 AM
What is sixth gem for Mortem Morsu Spectral Throw Assassin build?
"
cohangxom01 wrote:

Pierce/Inc Critical. I'm using Inc. Crit at the moment and I think It's better.
"
navenowsky wrote:
"
cohangxom01 wrote:

I'm new player so Inc. Crit that mean Critical Damage or Critical Strikes?
Last edited by cohangxom01 on Mar 18, 2017, 2:09:15 PM
"
cohangxom01 wrote:
"
navenowsky wrote:
"
cohangxom01 wrote:

I'm new player so Inc. Crit that mean Critical Damage or Critical Strikes?

Increaased Critical Damage
Mathil
how to level Mortem Morsu Spectral Throw Assassin ? short guide ? pls
Last edited by Warfront2142 on Mar 18, 2017, 3:29:37 PM
"
Warfront2142 wrote:
Mathil
how to level Mortem Morsu Spectral Throw Assassin ? short guide ? pls

Check mathils guide on how to level a st.

https://youtu.be/PTePvQasSbo

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info