Mathil build list v2

"
Darthelmet wrote:
"
xNovember wrote:
"
Darthelmet wrote:
I'm trying out the heg build. What would you recommend for pathing on the skill tree while leveling? Is it better to go towards the marauder side of the tree 1st to get the staff passives or should I go for the ranger/shadow side to get the frenzy charge and crit stuff first?

I personally went down towards Duelist area to pick up Destroyer and Golems Blood early on (lvl28), and am just now heading up to Shadow for the crit chance and the extra Int nodes. You won't necessarily be using a staff all the time up until you can use Hege at lvl 68, so taking the generic 2H and crit nodes is probably better so you can use a mace as well if you find a nice one.

Just my 2 cents =)

Thanks. As a follow up, what do you think should be bandit choices? I picked health for normal and I'm guessing you want frenzy for merc, what about for cruel? Attack speed, damage, or skill point?

I just finished A2C and went with Oak again for the 16% physical damage. Attack speed could be nice too, but I think Multistrike + Onslaught + 7 Frenzy (+Faster Attacks if 6L) should be more than enough Attack speed. I might switch it up once I make it into my 80s just to see which feels better
I was working on a scorching ray+firestorm while channeling build yesterday, but decided to scrap her and give this one a try.. looks really solid, good job!

a few questions.. why are you using a vulnerability gem in your gear? (Considering you get vulnERABILITY from witchfire brew) And also, i noticed that you have 3 jewel socket unlocked in your passives.. what would you recommend putting in them?

Take care and again, awesome work on your guides :)
Anyone know what gem set up he used in the Cyclone build? His profile doesnt have the gems up anymore and the build guide doesnt really explain whats linked with cyclone. If anyone was able to work it out let me know plz
one question i got headhunter some day ago and i think its ok for that build or i lost too much es and res ?
i must be missing something on the vortex build , seeing if i can make it work as an inquisitor and the crit for cyclone seems pretty low.

the build has plenty of spell crit so vortex always crits but cyclone as a melee skill has a much lower crit rate , i do admit im not wearing the neck, surley being un lightning resist capped would be bad no?

if i were to wear inc crit stikes in the chest what should i replace \ change?
Last edited by Gemtech on Jan 22, 2017, 4:39:35 PM
Hey,

I love this build but am struggling to get enough ES which is making me very squishy. Could anyone take a look at my build and make gearing suggestions? I am sitting at around 5300 ES without discipline. I would really appreciate any feedback. Also, not sure about jewel choices. http://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Bbanner516/

Thanks!
Hey!
Can someone help me with "Crit Vortex", what about bandits, and mana lech from warlord mark onli ?
Last edited by MaratZerg on Jan 31, 2017, 5:11:28 AM
Any leveling tree for Oro's berserk build?
Embrace the vaal and the corruption! Only then, you will be bless by Atziri. That's how I got a Headhunter in the Atziri Apex of Sacrifice!
Hi Mathil,

i just started doing your Ngamahu Cyclone Raider build. I noticed no gear in that section. Could you please tell me the gem set up for that build and gear you use. I check your character profile and you removed some gear and all the gems.

Thanks,
what would be the 5 link for death opus assasin?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info