Mathil build list v2

Surely with the Assassin Death's Opus bleed poison build you'd want to take more attack speed instead of GMP? I feel like you'd attack insanely slow and it'll literally kill me irl....

Im thinking of running: Attack Speed Support, Tornado Shot, Slower Projectiles Support, Pierce support, Physical Projectile Damage Support, and either Added Chaos Damage support or GMP.. Not sure.. any tips?
Hey everyone. I don't know if I'm just having a blind moment or something, but, in the passive tree he takes Infused for +1 power charge, but what is he using to generate power charges? Please reply if you notice. It's driving me crazy.
"
Hey everyone. I don't know if I'm just having a blind moment or something, but, in the passive tree he takes Infused for +1 power charge, but what is he using to generate power charges? Please reply if you notice. It's driving me crazy.

If you mean the spectral throw build the ascendancy generates power charges. Until you finish merciless lab you could run blasphemy + assassins mark
Hey bro i just loved ur mortem morsu build, one of the best depending on cost/smooth gameplay/efective builds i've tried

But i have 2 questions, if anyone reads this and can explain it to me, i would appreciate it :D

1. Why are we not using Heralds/Emotion stuff?) I mean I understand we are scaling Phys/Chaos dmg, but all those elemental damage is "extra" so isn't it just a cherry on the cake? Especially with our critchance we could apply Freeze/Shock almost instantly, why there is none of this?)

2. Why we run Blashemy with PW? i mean my ST flies far beyond the borders of my screen :D So the most mobs die even before i can see them) and blashemy has not a big range, i always thought it's for melee characters) Back to previous question, wouldn't it be more profit to put PW with curse on hit on herald of thunder/ice? or am i missing something important?

Will be glad to hear any opinions or answers)
also an idea, how do u guys thinks, is it worth to change 1 of mortem morsu for one like this:

would it be better to loose 20% phys->chaos convert for more physdamage and bleeding stuff?
thinking about going for a spectral throw build, but unsure wether its better to go with Morten Morsu build or go HOWA?

not doing this as first character in league, so i do have some currency to build up from

EDIT: currently playing an Ancestral Warchief berserker which will be build towards bosses/uber labs so this character will primairly be used to clearing maps quicker, and maybe some bosses aswell.
Last edited by ChilledBones on Mar 17, 2017, 4:37:23 PM
Something I'm confused about is how far my Spectral Throw is shooting off screen.

I actually have less increased attack speed than the video from Mathil (nothing on gloves), but if I have Faster Attacks linked with ST, it shoots off screen for 2-3 seconds. How is Mathil keeping ST on screen with the FA support linked to ST?
Can anyone please explain the gem links for EK Assasin build?

I am lost. I took noxious strike, but it say "ATTACKS have 30% chance to cause bleeding"
We are EK, how we are supposed to use that?

Please help.
https://twitch.tv/divineslight
Super nice builds mate :)
Allways watch your vids
Runslingan! The Power Of ~^S.W.E.D.E.N^~
Hi Mathil
Seeing you builds i noticed you never really invest into chaos resist, how playable is that on non CI chars, i mean can you actually beat canyon map (i think thats the one with the chicken demon and his dog) which has pretty heavy chaos dmg on the bosses.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info