Mathil build list v2

Meanwhile thousands of scammer flippers are re-selling Mortem Morsu over at poe.trade xD
Hey soo ive been running the Oro berserker at 6,7k life and around 40-50k dmg. Still tho I can barelly do T10 maps is vaal pact needed for this?

Because my leech never jump to 100% and I just die of too slow leech, or do I just need more dmg for the Cloaked in Savagery to work?

I have been taking it for granted that Cloaked in Savagery will instant leech im I wrong?

Any updated skilltree for this? the link only shows half the points
Last edited by Kaosmo on Mar 14, 2017, 7:04:44 PM
How do you sustain mana on this spectral throw ? i mean at higher level once u replace the elreon's ring... it's so frustating i need to use mana flask... :(
Hey Mathil! I started out a Ranger in Legacy to try out that dual Dreamfeather spectral throw build but now I think I just might reroll for that double mortem morsu...

I have 1 question for you though...why not Vaal Pact?
Hello Community,

I was wondering why Mathil chose to not level his Whirling blades?
Is is just for requirements and the levelling only increases damage?

Just curious and thx for any response in advance.
-Bowz45
"
Kaosmo wrote:
Hey soo ive been running the Oro berserker at 6,7k life and around 40-50k dmg. Still tho I can barelly do T10 maps is vaal pact needed for this?

Because my leech never jump to 100% and I just die of too slow leech, or do I just need more dmg for the Cloaked in Savagery to work?

I have been taking it for granted that Cloaked in Savagery will instant leech im I wrong?

Cloaked in savagery indeed gives you 100% leech, however without Vaal Pact it can't surpass 20% of your life per second. I recommend you pick VP it is really funny seeing your life bounce from none to full and back several times in a second. It is also important to note that Cloaked in Savagery only works if you've been hit by a savage hit (more than 15% of your health gone in one hit), so sometimes it might not work. You can manually force it to proc with Doedre's Elixir if you have at least -50% chaos resistance.
How do i keep up with mana for Voltaxic spark
Can someone explain to me why is Doedre's Damning ring used? I see one curse used only - Projectile weakness or i am missing something? Halp
"
Can someone explain to me why is Doedre's Damning ring used? I see one curse used only - Projectile weakness or i am missing something? Halp
witchfire potion is the second curse
Last edited by DocWolf on Mar 16, 2017, 11:30:11 AM
Hey guys I want to try one of these build out but im not sure if i should do the TS or the mortem morsu spectral throw. Which one is more fun an stronger and what would you recommend?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info