[2.6] CI HoWA ST - Uber / Shaper / Guardians Down - Budget Friendly?

"
Powerlenny wrote:
"
Mecielle wrote:
Leveling was a breeze, but now after I reached Merc act 4 it is slowing down radically. My damage with the unblessed Hands is simply too low. Any tips for these last 6 levels until I can use HOWA?

1. Buy decent starter gear with es, resists and int for 1-2c each
2. Farm lunris Temple 2 until you reach 65
3. Farm dried lake til 68.

I did this yesterday and 62 to 68 took me about 2,5h.

Have reached 68 too, without any problems. My mistake was to not go for enough int/damage nodes and to get other nodes first. Some small gear upgrades made it easy to level again in T1-2 maps.
If money wasn't an issue could some of your gear be replaced with other gear?
Hi,

What would be the preferred enchant for ST? Thinking of buying a hat to craft
I was thinking of a variation in the tree concerning levling between 95-107 points:
The idea is to go for Arcane Focus and Lightning Walker over Unnatural Calm and the Jeweler slot.

Passive skill tree build

We lose 30 Base Int and a Jeweler slot, but we will get 11% more ES and 36% lightning damage (and 15% lightning res, which can be a point for gearing / budget)

What do you think?
"
allana wrote:
Hi,

What would be the preferred enchant for ST? Thinking of buying a hat to craft

I am debating the same question at the moment. I have often read that projectile speed is a very nice QoL/budget option when damage is good enough or you don't have enough currency.

Has anyone tried both and could give some feedback?
First of all, thanks for the build!

I'm currently level 87 with 8k ES and 29k dps in hideout.

Gear

I took Finesse and Coordination instead of 3 point jewels sockets. They provide a good amount of attack speed and accuracy and I think I should upgrade my rings and gloves before looking at gg jewels.

What do you think about flask nodes (Druidic Rite, maybe even Primal Spirit) instead of jewels? Do you actually rely on flasks when killing bosses or are they more of a "oh shit"-button?

Edit: Regarding OP's Tooltip, I don't think it's including frenzy charges.

My Tooltip in Hideout

"
naarou wrote:
Just a heads up for everybody interested in this build, the OP's "DPS screenshot" includes max active frenzy charges, just in case you were wondering why your tooltip DPS wasn't even close to his despite similar gear. I tested it in every capacity, I'm 99% positive that he had max frenzy charges up when he took those screenshots.

I'm cognizant of the fact that my gear isn't finished (only ST as a 20q, some pieces can use upgrades), but I also know for a fact that 20% quality on the relevant gems and faster attacks over Lpen won't add 20k dps to a tooltip.

I am missing 190 wed compared to OP which would translate to 9.5k dps. Add in some int, attack speed and accuracy and I can definitely reach his dps. Looking at your attack time you have around 25% less attack speed than OP and me. That explains half of the dps you're missing. What does your tree look like?

PS: How do I quote properly including pictures and items?
Last edited by zoedel on Jan 2, 2017, 11:22:00 AM
"
zoedel wrote:
I took Finesse and Coordination instead of 3 point jewels sockets. They provide a good amount of attack speed and accuracy and I think I should upgrade my rings and gloves before looking at gg jewels.

Exactly my plan too. You get 50 dex, 10int, 20% attack speed and 20% accuracy for only 4 passive points. And the 50 dex are effectively another ~5% attack speed depending on the increased dex on your Howas.

That sounds like a pretty reasonable investment to me.
Last edited by Mecielle on Jan 2, 2017, 11:47:47 AM
If I used this and crafted lightning damage to it would it be functionally the same as Astramentis?
I'm currently lvl 83, have my passive tree set up similar to yours, but I only have 16.7k tooltip with gmp in my h/o. Does it deal with the gear?

Spoiler
Last edited by Dr_Noff on Jan 2, 2017, 1:31:05 PM
"
Meno80 wrote:
If I used this and crafted lightning damage to it would it be functionally the same as Astramentis?

Well, it would be an ok amulet until you can afford astramentis. 52 int is not 110+ and no amount of lightning damage crafted on it will come even close to the damage you lose through that much less int.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info