[2.6] CI HoWA ST - Uber / Shaper / Guardians Down - Budget Friendly?

Do you think lightning or flat es would be a better craft on it?
i saw that prices changed, how much ex i would need to prepare now for the budget version?
Uber run video

Shaper run video

Slightly better helm (current) on uber run

Video descriptions says it all!

Slight differences in tree and took passive in cruel bandit.

Wonder do I next get better jewels or something else hmm...

Gear

https://www.youtube.com/user/MrChalyps
how much did u pay for ur gear?
One possible tree improvement is to grab Deep Wisdom and Arcane Focus by taking the lower path at the top like so:

poeurl.com/YGD

The only reason you would path the top route is to grab Heart of Thunder but this build doesn't in the first place.

This will give:

20 max ES
11% ES

in exchange for:

25% shield recharge rate

Last edited by dqvdqv on Jan 3, 2017, 2:19:37 AM
Guys can someone have a look at my gear please.

I just respecced to this build.

I have 6k es which i find very low with 1k int + my dmg is only 13k in hideout.

Can someone please kindly inform me where i should upgrade?
"
Jihax wrote:

Basically everything other then astramentis, which should be divined to higher int and your boots.

Its better to have 2 resists on an item that are high rolled instead of 3 low ones. It will cost you a tiny fortune, but a 350-450 hubris circlet would go a long way first. After that a crystal belt crafted with a higher level essence of spite. The physical damage of your rustic stash doesn't help.

I have about 5 EX i can spend on it.

Thanks il look into this straight away.
"
Jihax wrote:
Guys can someone have a look at my gear please.

I just respecced to this build.

I have 6k es which i find very low with 1k int + my dmg is only 13k in hideout.

DPS:
- You miss 30% Projectile Damage from the Sniper node.
- Fertile Mind near Vaal Pact isn't sufficient imho.
- You also miss Fury Bolts and Art of the Gladiator (duelist section) which is: 12% ias, 40% accuracy, at least 46% projectile damage, the +20strengh will be converted into another 20 int for more damage and ES.
- You could also think of taking Coordination for a potential improvement (10 int, 12 ias).
Drop: Elemental focus, accuracy and crit, jewelery at heart of thunder (and heart of thunder maybe).
- I went for Deep Wisdom + Arcane Focus instead of Heart of Thunder and Unnatural Calm which provides us with more ES and is imho an improvement of the TE's three

ES on your helmet is low, ES on Armour is semi good.

e: and Avatar of the slaughter is vital (8frenzy charges -> 24% ias, 24% dmg) and will boost your damage to do uber lab with easy to get avatar of the veil
Last edited by hunTShoo on Jan 3, 2017, 4:44:32 AM
What is enough crit chance to sustain Elemental Overload? i have 8,2% now but i could make some changes (3 Points) and drop down to 6%. what crit chance do you guys have? since theres no crit on the tree

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info