[2.6] CI HoWA ST - Uber / Shaper / Guardians Down - Budget Friendly?

Hello.
A couple of days I became a play in this build.
All the suits and the like except for one thing.
Terrible problems with mana.

If no trouble, look at my things and build what i can improve / fix?

"I'm sorry but I do not know how to insert in the forum"
At level 22 how am I meant to get the unblessed HoWA? Do I trade for it or? If I do trade for it, do you know anyone who sells any? Thank you for your time!
"
i0n1zeD wrote:
Hello.
A couple of days I became a play in this build.
All the suits and the like except for one thing.
Terrible problems with mana.

If no trouble, look at my things and build what i can improve / fix?

"I'm sorry but I do not know how to insert in the forum"

You need Enlighten Lvl 3/4 in your Aura setup.
"
PerhapsA wrote:
At level 22 how am I meant to get the unblessed HoWA? Do I trade for it or? If I do trade for it, do you know anyone who sells any? Thank you for your time!

At my time of typing this, there's one guy selling it in Standard (Assuming you're in that, going by your Lvl 45 Ranger), for 30C each. Use poe(dot)trade.
"

For What?)
"
i0n1zeD wrote:
"

For What?)

So that your Auras reserve less mana, that should give you more unreserved to be able to spam if you're having mana problems, that one leech node should be enough.
Wouldn't a 20% Herald of Thunder (with its 10% increased lightning damage) do substantially more damage than Wrath would?

Also, at what point does Mind Over Matter become worthwhile for the build? I've only got 200 mana after reservations, but that's not much more than my Blade Vortex build, and he's also got MoM as a primary defensive tool, so...
Luna's Blackguards - a guild of bronies - is now recruiting! If you're a fan of our favourite chromatic marshmallow equines, hit me up with an add or whisper, and I'll invite you!
IGN: HopeYouAreFireProof
Last edited by Budget_player_cadet on Feb 19, 2017, 6:48:23 AM
"
Wouldn't a 20% Herald of Thunder (with its 10% increased lightning damage) do substantially more damage than Wrath would?

Also, at what point does Mind Over Matter become worthwhile for the build? I've only got 200 mana after reservations, but that's not much more than my Blade Vortex build, and he's also got MoM as a primary defensive tool, so...

Herald of Thunder 20/20
Spoiler

Wrath 20/20
Spoiler

Last edited by AZN_R3D3MPTION on Feb 19, 2017, 7:02:04 AM
Ah, that would pretty much cover it. Thanks for checking that! :D Saves me the trouble of buying a 20% gem.
Luna's Blackguards - a guild of bronies - is now recruiting! If you're a fan of our favourite chromatic marshmallow equines, hit me up with an add or whisper, and I'll invite you!
IGN: HopeYouAreFireProof
Last edited by Budget_player_cadet on Feb 19, 2017, 7:11:25 AM
should I use Atziry's Acuity?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info