[2.6] CI HoWA ST - Uber / Shaper / Guardians Down - Budget Friendly?

coming back to the game after the big announcements. How cost effective is this build to get going from literally 0 wealth in breach league?
IGN Beastiary AwGeezRick
I think you'll need to get all your gems to 20/xx first before comparing. You are comparing your DPS to people with at least more than 50ex invested and definitely people with gems that are either 20/xx or 21/xx. Pretty obvious you will not be able to have similar numbers.

"
warxtreme wrote:
I'm having issue hitting any kind of significant DPS even close to what people are posting here.

Can someone help me out perhaps? Please take a look at my gear below.

It's all at HO I'm only hitting 20k w/Golem.

Thanks!
so I am kinda stuck...

I'm at like 5.6k ES at level 72 but any other gear that grants increased ES/Max ES that gives the stats I need (int, etc) are wayyyy too expensive and some are either worse or only very small upgrades compared to my current gear.

Any suggestions to get more ES? Is it just levels? I find it hard to believe.
"
decyphier wrote:
so I am kinda stuck...

I'm at like 5.6k ES at level 72 but any other gear that grants increased ES/Max ES that gives the stats I need (int, etc) are wayyyy too expensive and some are either worse or only very small upgrades compared to my current gear.

Any suggestions to get more ES? Is it just levels? I find it hard to believe.

looking at your gear you can get at least 300 extra es, which will scale immensely. Then your howas should be 12% int. Furthermore, levels will also increase ES. Check some of the other passive trees on this forum some are better than the original
So just hit lvl 90 and got few exalt to spend on upgrades. So what should i upgrade? Would accurary on rings be good?

Current gear:

Also do i have chance to kill shaper with these? (would be first try ever)

DPS in ho (GMP,Wrath) : 27 719
ES with discipline : 9 417
I am going to try out this build next league, but I have 2 questions maybe someone can help me with:

1: Why are we not using a Black Sun Crest for more Int (which is also a lot more ES), more Dex (attack speed), and +1 level to lets say the auras?

2: Why not get the +1 curse on the tree for the curses Conductivity and maybe Enfeeble/ Elem. Weakness/ Temp Chains?
If I want to play this build as a first character, the claw will not be available at the early in the league for sure, so what setup should I leveling with and use to farm until I can afford HoWAs?
"
SeeD_MR wrote:
I am going to try out this build next league, but I have 2 questions maybe someone can help me with:

1: Why are we not using a Black Sun Crest for more Int (which is also a lot more ES), more Dex (attack speed), and +1 level to lets say the auras?

2: Why not get the +1 curse on the tree for the curses Conductivity and maybe Enfeeble/ Elem. Weakness/ Temp Chains?

1) A rare helm will provide us with resists, which we lack in this build because we are trying to get Int + Dex on most of our gear, which of course only leaves one suffix open for a resist. Although, i'm not sure if 15% (max) int on that helm is going to outweigh the 400 maybe 500+ ES from a hubris,someone else is gonna need to help out here.

2) You can take Whispers of Doom for an extra curse if you can support it, you will most likely need Enlighten Lvl 4 and maybe additional reduced mana reservation nodes if you wish to use it alongside Wrath + Discipline, a lot of points invested though.

"
zcythustk wrote:

If I want to play this build as a first character, the claw will not be available at the early in the league for sure, so what setup should I leveling with and use to farm until I can afford HoWAs?

You can use the weaker version of the claws, Hand of Thought and Motion.
"
"
SeeD_MR wrote:

1: Why are we not using a Black Sun Crest for more Int (which is also a lot ES), more Dex (attack speed), and +1 level to lets say the auras?

1) A rare helm will provide us with resists, which we lack in this build because we are trying to get Int + Dex on most of our gear, which of course only leaves one suffix open for a resist. Although, i'm not sure if 15% (max) int on that helm is going to outweigh the 400 maybe 500+ ES from a hubris,someone else is gonna need to help out here.

2) You can take Whispers of Doom for an extra curse if you can support it, you will most likely need Enlighten Lvl 4 and maybe additional reduced mana reservation nodes if you wish to use it alongside Wrath + Discipline, a lot of points invested though.

1) You might have a point with the resist problem. 15% Int will not net in more Es but in dps. (along side the % Dex). I guess it will just depend on if I can get the resist caped or not.

2) I would support the curses with a high level CwDT setup. (or one in a high level one with IC and one in a low level one with curse on hit and Ball Lightning). If we take the top path in the tree, then Whispers of Doom is only 3 points away. Do you think it would be worth it? And if yes, what would the best curses be? (Thinking Conductivity and Enfeeble)
Last edited by SeeD_MR on Feb 17, 2017, 9:56:26 AM
"
SeeD_MR wrote:
"
"
SeeD_MR wrote:

1: Why are we not using a Black Sun Crest for more Int (which is also a lot ES), more Dex (attack speed), and +1 level to lets say the auras?

1) You might have a point with the resist problem. 15% Int will not net in more Es but in dps. (along side the % Dex). I guess it will just depend on if I can get the resist caped or not.

2) I would support the curses with a high level CwDT setup. (or one in a high level one with IC and one in a low level one with curse on hit and Ball Lightning). If we take the top path in the tree, then Whispers of Doom is only 3 points away. Do you think it would be worth it? And if yes, what would the best curses be? (Thinking Conductivity and Enfeeble)

Oh right silly me, I was under the impression you were going to use Blasphemy for your curse. Conductivity/Elemental Weakness + Enfeeble/Temp Chains, any mixture that suits you really. I only used Enfeeble as my only curse when i ran a setup for it and it was enough.
Last edited by AZN_R3D3MPTION on Feb 17, 2017, 11:16:09 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info