Breach League Statistics

"
Qarl wrote:
"
TheuberClips wrote:
I hope a nerf to BV double dip is coming too

The patch note will be: Blade Vortex's "More Damage per Blade" modifier has been changed to apply only to spell damage instead of all damage types. This will remove a double-dipping effect that should not have been occurring.

This was double dipping in a way other things were not. It was a mistake in the original implementation.

Edited: this post previously said: Likely.

How about looking into blade flurry's more damage per stage as well then? It'd likely work the exact same way, so that should be nerfed not to work on poison as well.
Current IGN: Hunt
This league is sooo damn good, can't wait for the next! XD
I love breaches, and this league.

This would be my favorite league ever, if not for the lag that I receive from these breaches. Last night after my 100th death from lag induced breaches, I made the decision to retire from the league and play standard. It was a sad decision to have to make, but I find the lag deaths too frustrating, and it makes me not enjoy what is otherwise a fun and rewarding challenge.

Tul breaches have been by far the biggest culprit.

I hope that these changes may make it easier to survive the lag, and I will give it another shot.

"
PsOfOs wrote:
"
Cicindela wrote:
"
ivkoto77777 wrote:
I have pretty bad performance on merciless breaches with an SSD, so that's not the only thing you may need.

On the other hand, you don't need to buy a entirely new computer in order to have an SSD. I recently installed one on my 6 year old laptop.

First, you too have 0.2 fps with SSD? Or is it higher?
Second, you'll be surprised how many people have notebooks with i7 quad cores, 4-8 gb ram, 4-6 gb video (ati & nvidia), but with usual hdd. Unfortunately you can't simply swap hdd with ssd on notebooks. Not in many cases. You have to buy new notebook for that. And buying new notebook for 2000-3000$ is pricy for many common people. Thus those who can afford such a simple thing - spending 2000-3000$ for each new game or broken feature, which GGG releases - their tasty target audience.

Think broader.

What kind of notebook has the hdd soldered to the motherboard? Or doesn't let you remove the back cover?
You can swap hdd/ssd in any notebook. You can even sacrifice the dvd bay or add an external hdd for storage.
Noone has to ditch their 2k$ notebook to get one with ssd.

An SSD does NOT improve frames/sec in gaming!!!

It significantly cuts on load times due to a much higher read/write speed, and access time, almost completely negating data fragmentation. But it doesn't do anything for actual performance, trust me. Your hard drive is barely used when everything loaded into memory.
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Chayula Breaches are now more common in Mid (20% increase) & High (30% increase) Tier Maps.

Chayula's Domain
1.49%

1.49*1.3 = 1.937%

that's still abysmal
Never underestimate what the mod community can do for PoE if you sell an offline client.
"
ivkoto77777 wrote:
"
Marxone wrote:
Too bad that the breach lord zones are nothing else than dps check, so any fun builds don't stand a chance. I have created an off char just do deal with this type of content, no fun build that just has the necessary numbers without any effort.

So the game's content should be do-able without any effort??? WTF are you on?

Not sure if your meaning of effort matches my meaning of effort in PoE.
No effort for me is CI build with Vaal pact and Vinktar leech.
No effort are Fireball / Flameblast oneshots
No effort is Poison BV with 600% dmg multi towards poison dot

First two are legits , third one will get nerfed to the ground since it's a bug.

Is the target for GiGiGi is to push content for T1 skills with top end gear which forces all players to play that sort of build to avoid being deprived of content, it's their choice.

Breach domains are poorly designed with the timer. I don't see a point of having timed encounter, it's only artificial limiter for non-Tier1 builds.

As Blade Vortex, Xoph easy at lvl 72
As Blade Flurry, Xoph easy at lvl 75
As Rain of Arrows, Xoph kicked my ass at lvl 85 with much better gear.
Carried by gem. Poor poor balance.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
"
Vhlad wrote:
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Chayula Breaches are now more common in Mid (20% increase) & High (30% increase) Tier Maps.

Chayula's Domain
1.49%

1.49*1.3 = 1.937%

that's still abysmal

It's 30% less abysmal though. :P

Gotta appreciate those more multipliers.
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
Last edited by Xavathos on Dec 21, 2016, 10:37:06 AM
So glad that Tul monsters are finally getting nerfed. You couldn't even kill one rare sometimes while you could kill up to 4-6 rares from every other breach.
"
TheuberClips wrote:
I hope a nerf to BV double dip is coming too

yes, because the skill has not been rendered useless enough already :P
Blade Flurry should get the first nerf lol
"
Xavathos wrote:

An SSD does NOT improve frames/sec in gaming!!!

It significantly cuts on load times due to a much higher read/write speed, and access time, almost completely negating data fragmentation. But it doesn't do anything for actual performance, trust me. Your hard drive is barely used when everything loaded into memory.

I never said it improves gaming. I replied to the claim that you cannot change hdd with ssd in notebooks and you have to buy a new one.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info