Breach League Statistics

My personal Breach statistics:

Enjoyment: 99.6%
Frame spike on Tul Breach in Beyond map resulting in screaming like a little girl hoping leech will carry me through: 0.4%

Well done!
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
Breech League is a very cool one. And a lot of people enjoy it. Good job GGG!
That's all nice and all.
But when are you going to fix the super-ultra laggy Breaches and the cluster****ing mess that is opening them for people not running this game on €2000 gaming computers.
Pretty sure even ZiggyD and Mathil have Rested in Pepperonis due to laggy breaches.

I can only say for me, it is because of this, that I cannot thoroughly enjoy the league.

Edit:
"
60x7 wrote:
"
it seems that the community is enjoying how challenging Breach gameplay can be!
Posted by Bex_GGG on Dec 20, 2016 3:54:02 PMGrinding Gear Games

Yea shit latency and trash code that cause FPS death is very challenging...but not fun.

Amen, brudda, amen.

P.S Stop nerfing items/skills/etc in a PvE game.
It's completely stupid.

Thanks.
Last edited by Monstarella on Dec 22, 2016, 10:21:24 AM
"
Monstarella wrote:
That's all nice and all.
But when are you going to fix the super-ultra laggy Breaches and the cluster****ing mess that is opening them for people not running this game on €2000 gaming computers.
Pretty sure even ZiggyD and Mathil have Rested in Pepperonis due to laggy breaches.

I can only say for me, it is because of this, that I cannot thoroughly enjoy the league.

Edit:
"
60x7 wrote:
"
it seems that the community is enjoying how challenging Breach gameplay can be!
Posted by Bex_GGG on Dec 20, 2016 3:54:02 PMGrinding Gear Games

Yea shit latency and trash code that cause FPS death is very challenging...but not fun.

Amen, brudda, amen.

P.S Stop nerfing items/skills/etc in a PvE game.
It's completely stupid.

Thanks.

I totaly agree with this guy, please stop nerfing skills in a pve game, or atleast only nerf skills at pvp and leave them in pve for gods sake.

Im not enjoying this league due to the lag-spikes that the amount of mobs and their skills cause.

you really need to fix the coding to prevent this.

thanks if you read and think about this and no thanks if you dont read or ignore this issue completely.
Open breach
200+ RANGED mobs spawn literally on top of you with some random elemental stuff flying around
10/10 Would RIP again
When this league ends up?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info