Last edited by Trayen on Feb 8, 2018, 11:28:24 AM
"
Gameexe wrote:
"
Qarl wrote:
"
TheuberClips wrote:
I hope a nerf to BV double dip is coming too

The patch note will be: Blade Vortex's "More Damage per Blade" modifier has been changed to apply only to spell damage instead of all damage types. This will remove a double-dipping effect that should not have been occurring.

This was double dipping in a way other things were not. It was a mistake in the original implementation.

Edited: this post previously said: Likely.

Nerfing something like this mid league is stupid. You end up rewarding the abusers of it even more. They abused it got rich and now will be even more rich since no one else can do this content as easily. This should not be fixed mid league.

It's not a nerf, it's a bugfix.

Advocating for not fixing bugs is pretty fuckin stupid.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Can't say enough how much fun this league is compared to past leagues.
The vortex from the breach monsters really hurt me a lot. Im glad the damage had been reduce
I want to point out that the actual challenges this league are some of the most uninspired, boring, unworthwhile, and grindy yet, and that GGG really needs to step up its game next league.
People who don't like the Labyrinth are not a minority: Be heard - say you don't like it in your signature. Don't leave complaining about lab to others - GGG needs to see how many people dislike it. Ascendancy must be gated on true ARPG content, not a poorly-crafted internet Legend of Zelda wannabe.
This league has definitely gripped me, I have stopped playing my other games just so i can have some more of this. Well done GGG
"
PsOfOs wrote:
What kind of notebook has the hdd soldered to the motherboard? Or doesn't let you remove the back cover?
You can swap hdd/ssd in any notebook. You can even sacrifice the dvd bay or add an external hdd for storage.
Noone has to ditch their 2k$ notebook to get one with ssd.

Dunno, maybe you'll tell me about your fantasies about hdd soldered to the motherboard and which doesn't let you remove the back cover?

Not all notebooks has same space slot for ssd as for hdd. And removing dvd? blue-ray tray for GGG's broken feature? No, thank you. Also by removing original hdd you remove original licensed copy of os with it, you know notebooks have protected area on hard disk with os?
"
Cicindela wrote:
"
PsOfOs wrote:
What kind of notebook has the hdd soldered to the motherboard? Or doesn't let you remove the back cover?
You can swap hdd/ssd in any notebook. You can even sacrifice the dvd bay or add an external hdd for storage.
Noone has to ditch their 2k$ notebook to get one with ssd.

Dunno, maybe you'll tell me about your fantasies about hdd soldered to the motherboard and which doesn't let you remove the back cover?

It's in the macbooks PRO :) They soldered HDD to the mobo. Kinda funny.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
"
In particular, it seems that the community is enjoying how challenging Breach gameplay can be!

Gee, sounds fun. If only my non-clearspeed-meta build was able to see any of that content.
lvl 91 Marauder

Didn`t found a single Chayula Breach. Feels bad. Fail GGG. But Breaches are fun, so GG GGG.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info