Breach League Statistics

"
Qarl wrote:
"
TheuberClips wrote:
I hope a nerf to BV double dip is coming too

The patch note will be: Blade Vortex's "More Damage per Blade" modifier has been changed to apply only to spell damage instead of all damage types. This will remove a double-dipping effect that should not have been occurring.

This was double dipping in a way other things were not. It was a mistake in the original implementation.

Edited: this post previously said: Likely.

Does not Blade Flurry suffer from the same mechanics with 20% more damage per stage? The performance of poison in that build seemed awfully a lot like the Blade vortex in terms of dmg curve.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
"
Chayula Breaches are now more common in Mid (20% increase) & High (30% increase) Tier Maps.

20/30% more to relatively zero is still relatively zero.
Challenge statistics please. I need to know how small my 40/40 penis is. 0.01%?
Yay more Chayula breaches! Thanks for listening to the community.

"What's do you what?" - Kira of the Maraketh
"
slothx wrote:
Thats a lot of ES based items on the most used list..

uhm still more life based stuff you CI HATERS..
Last edited by sacred777 on Dec 21, 2016, 5:28:45 AM
"
many players reporting that this league has been some of the most fun they've had in the game

Bullshit. I see how many players report lags in breach, less than 1 fps, especially on cruel and merciless, due to which this feature is unplayable. Are you doing anything about this problem?

It seems breach heavily relies on SSD to handle monsters, effects to load up quickly and not many players are going to buy new PC with SSD just for 1 game with new feature.
Though GGG's choice is interesting. Those who are willing to change PC for new one with SSD just for 1 game have money. They are GGG's tasty target audience. Those who are unwilling - don't have money - so they are of no interest to GGG, GGG needs money. Interesting policy. Nasty, but interesting.
Last edited by Cicindela on Dec 21, 2016, 5:30:51 AM
Great! Thanks for Statistics GGG!
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
One problem with balancing this game is that they power test their own stuff but they have too much knowledge about it thus a lot of obvious thing slip in crack , like the tul balance every avg player notice its over the top but a knowledged veteran player wont or won't find them that overtuned for example.

They need to do playtest with noobs and new player to really see how the balance is (act 4 cruel is the biggest example).
"
sacred777 wrote:
"
slothx wrote:
Thats a lot of ES based items on the most used list..

uhm still more life based stuff you CI HATERS..

xD who said I was a hater :p
"
Chayula Breaches are now more common in Mid (20% increase) & High (30% increase) Tier Maps.

Lvl 94, 4000 map tiers ---> 43 chayula splinters. The chance should be DOUBLED, at least.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info