[2.6] - The Stampede! (Abberath's Fury build) Insane Clear Speed - 1 shot guardians!

You really need to learn to use English without saying things like "infinite" / "OVER THE TOP" :D

Spell Damage affects the boots, since it's a Spell. It's not an Attack or a Weapon, so any WEAPON / WEAPON ELEMENTAL / ATTACK DAMAGE won't work. Elemental Damage works on both, and also affects the Ignite on both.
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
"
CantripN wrote:

Hmm that sounds great, I like your high level auras and heralds on this one - did you consider changing the spec around, drop the critical strike chance and get 16 grand spectrums instead? Even with 4% jewels its a woopin 1040% elemental damage.

I imagine something like this (not tested at all) - and yes its 98 - drop some pathing and you are down to realistic 95 no problem.
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMCAADuBbUNfBFQGDwYVhqNGyUc3B8YIuoi9Cj6KjgqTSzpLagvbzLRNZI1uTfUPAU8LT1fPydBh0VHRlJGcUcGSVFJsUrIS65Ms1FHUftSKVJTVeBWSFfJWFpbJlyKX2pmVGt6bAhsC20ZbqpvO3C7eA17w3vXf8Z_-4KbgseDCYNfg8yExYV7hrOKr42_jxqPRo_6kBGQ-pMnl5WX9Jo7m7Wf36EvpwinK7GQtAy0xbXytz64k70nvoC-isAawGbBxcLswzrIv8rTzRbQH9DQ1AfXz9gk2L3ZE9lb2-fcjd9t34ro1ukC6rrr7uwY7DjtP-9874jv6_DV8Yr5N_no_Ez-Cg==

EDIT: Oh thats why its 98 - drop the influence cluster as I dont think it effects the heralds anyway.
Last edited by Harmster on Jan 16, 2017, 2:32:10 PM
I'm attempting to 1 shot guardian's but I don't seem to have the damage to do it. Any tips?
"
CantripN wrote:

So how does doryanis feel compared to a wand? And how is your survival without IC? I kinda go on autopilot whenever I'm running this build and I've gotten some really close calls against porcupines and volatiles (and that's with me running IC)
"
Lasiurus wrote:
"
CantripN wrote:

So how does doryanis feel compared to a wand? And how is your survival without IC? I kinda go on autopilot whenever I'm running this build and I've gotten some really close calls against porcupines and volatiles (and that's with me running IC)

Doryani is far more damage with heralds and ignite, so it fells great, even the small amount of Leech. As for IC, it's only relevant for porcupines, and I'm yet to due once to those by level 90. Volatile blood and DD, the other scary ones, this won't help for.
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
"
Fasullo44 wrote:
guys i have another question

the wand, he is using

so any "spell damage increased by xx% "

is ONLY for vaal righteous fire explosion damage?

OR those spell damage , also affects the Abberath's Hooves damage?

::::::::::

increased Elemental Damage with Weapons
-----this affects the abberath damage?

increased Elemental Damage
-----this affects the abberath damage?

::::::::::

theoretical question:
if i do want to use infinite damage on abberath hooves boots
which types of item i should use?
can u link them please?

My advice would be for you to do a different build. Because you made your account 4 days ago so chances are you will not have the currency to do this build. And if you do then you probably RMT'd it which can get you banned and is bad. Play a cheaper easier build and learn how the game works then come back to this build.
"
histerias wrote:
I'm attempting to 1 shot guardian's but I don't seem to have the damage to do it. Any tips?

Get more levels, You still have that ele dmg node at the shadow start area you can get. Why are your rare jewels cold and light dmg? If theres a reason I'm missing then explain otherwise get spell dmg/fire dmg ones. Are you waiting until your shaper of desolation comes up with all 3 buffs? That will help get a guranteed ignite. Also you have quite a few non 20q gems. Get those to 20q and get them to level 20. Spell gems benifit GREATLY from levels. So TLDR

1. Get more character levels
2. Get your gems to 20 or 21/20q
3. Fire damage/spell damage jewels.

And make sure all your flasks are running when you pop vaal RF.
"
histerias wrote:

well, remember to use vaal disc and wait for igniting conflux before discharging vrf :D
"
tonic317 wrote:

Get more levels, You still have that ele dmg node at the shadow start area you can get. Why are your rare jewels cold and light dmg? If theres a reason I'm missing then explain otherwise get spell dmg/fire dmg ones. Are you waiting until your shaper of desolation comes up with all 3 buffs? That will help get a guranteed ignite. Also you have quite a few non 20q gems. Get those to 20q and get them to level 20. Spell gems benifit GREATLY from levels. So TLDR

1. Get more character levels
2. Get your gems to 20 or 21/20q
3. Fire damage/spell damage jewels.

And make sure all your flasks are running when you pop vaal RF.

Hey tonic, thanks for the tips. I'm running the ele jewels thinking it scaled the damage of VRF also. I bought the jewels for 1c, so I just need to find replacements. I will make the adjustments and attempt the guardians again.
Are x2 Diamond rings needed or 2 good opal ones can do the job as they actually bring more damage. Also what is crit actually needed here? only for HoI ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info