[2.6] - The Stampede! (Abberath's Fury build) Insane Clear Speed - 1 shot guardians!

1. Infinite currencies:
- Get a +1 gems prism guardian.
- Make all my gems level 21.
- Get a better wand.
- Change my Green Dream to a Green Nightmare.
- Pay someone to get me the right fucking enchants on my gloves and boots cause I'm way too lazy to grind em myself.

2. If you haven't caught on yet, heralds are not the primary damage of this build. Abberath's Fury is.

2a. 6L heralds reserve a shitload of mana and are not the main source of damage.

3. I don't know if people watched the videos or not, but I can't make monsters MORE dead. They die when I step on them already in a T16 map. Taming wouldn't do anything to change that.
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
On a limited budget right now while I'm leveling, which is more important to purchase first? Green Dream or Shav's (assuming I'm able to run on a Solaris Lorica in the mean time)
"
Lasiurus wrote:
On a limited budget right now while I'm leveling, which is more important to purchase first? Green Dream or Shav's (assuming I'm able to run on a Solaris Lorica in the mean time)

Shavs
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
Whats the order of ascendanceies we take while leveling up?
With no headhunter stats are problem?
"
Ragernor wrote:
With no headhunter stats are problem?

My gear so far, stats aren't a problem at all. I have more than enough to use all the gems. I need to change my vinktars to add lightning damage to spells one right?
Also, by "flat dmg" on wands, you mean the add fire x-x to spells right?
Hey Sim thanks for this build! It looks very fun. I want to try it out but I am still very new to PoE and my first character didn't turn out so hot. But I really enjoy this kind of playstyle and I like farming maps so I feel like this build would be right for me. Any budget considerations for beginners like me?

Also I had a question about leveling the witch, how did you level it? Right now I'm ~42 with Arc and it's very hard to kill bosses, so I just group for those. Though I can see myself struggling later on.

Thanks again!
"
Hey Sim thanks for this build! It looks very fun. I want to try it out but I am still very new to PoE and my first character didn't turn out so hot. But I really enjoy this kind of playstyle and I like farming maps so I feel like this build would be right for me. Any budget considerations for beginners like me?

Also I had a question about leveling the witch, how did you level it? Right now I'm ~42 with Arc and it's very hard to kill bosses, so I just group for those. Though I can see myself struggling later on.

Thanks again!

This is not a beginner build and definitely not a budget build.

If you wanted something more consistent and cheaper, I would go with my Pentagolem Hellfire build. You can make it work on a budget and it's Shaper viable.
I'm sorry if it's been answered in the previous pages, but... how do you deal with freeze?
"
Sinkin wrote:
I'm sorry if it's been answered in the previous pages, but... how do you deal with freeze?

Vinktar is only needed for guardian kills. So use a different flask of your choice with anti freeze unless you're doing a guardian run.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info